[Unanswered]  which beyblade burst driver has the longest solo spin time?

i was curious about which burst driver has the longest solo spin time?
(Aug. 20, 2017  9:31 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i was curious about which burst driver has the longest solo spin time?

Well Weight seems to have the longest solo spin time but Planet may beat it, but we don't know
(Aug. 20, 2017  11:00 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  9:31 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i was curious about which burst driver has the longest solo spin time?

Well Weight seems to have the longest solo spin time but Planet may beat it, but we don't know

Really? I thought yeilding had more solo spin time
(Aug. 21, 2017  10:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  11:00 PM)Mage Wrote: Well Weight seems to have the longest solo spin time but Planet may beat it, but we don't know

Really? I thought yeilding had more solo spin time

I'm pretty sure Weight has more solo spin time, although Yeilding is a better Driver overall.
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:03 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  10:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Really? I thought yeilding had more solo spin time

I'm pretty sure Weight has more solo spin time, although Yeilding is a better Driver overall.

I know yeilding is better overall but it should also have more solo spin than weight since weight is ball shaped and yeilding is a sharp tip
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:38 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:03 PM)Mage Wrote: I'm pretty sure Weight has more solo spin time, although Yeilding is a better Driver overall.

I know yeilding is better overall but it should also have more solo spin than weight since weight is ball shaped and yeilding is a sharp tip

Yes but Weight has a metal ball as the tip
The weight of the metal and the decreased friction makes it spin longer than Yeilding
When I have time (later this week) I'm going to make video comparing solo spin times. I think I will have the motivation to compare 4 different drivers 5 times each for averages. What drivers would you suggest, I was thinking weight, planet and atom. Those plus yeilding? And any suggestions for disc and layer that I will be using, I have all god stuff minus the banana.
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:47 PM)Gaeryc Wrote: When I have time (later this week) I'm going to make video comparing solo spin times. I think I will have the motivation to compare 4 different drivers 5 times each for averages. What drivers would you suggest, I was thinking weight, planet and atom. Those plus yeilding? And any suggestions for disc and layer that I will be using, I have all god stuff minus the banana.

hmm revolve or orbit or defense would be good for 5th driver.for disc chose spread or graviy and finally for layer chose chaos or gK or aC chose ur best balance parts.
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:47 PM)Gaeryc Wrote: When I have time (later this week) I'm going to make video comparing solo spin times. I think I will have the motivation to compare 4 different drivers 5 times each for averages. What drivers would you suggest, I was thinking weight, planet and atom. Those plus yeilding? And any suggestions for disc and layer that I will be using, I have all god stuff minus the banana.
gK 4G (driver) is probably the best

Probably Chaos Ring/Gravity Yeildint/Weight
for layer/disc, I think Chaos Ring [driver] is your best bet.
(Aug. 23, 2017  7:32 PM)Sam5754 Wrote: Planet

To be fair, Planet is a letdown, we all thought it would be the B : D of Burst, but it is unbalanced, Merge is actually better, if i'm not mistaken...
https://youtu.be/3OPXlMhwJW0
I think bearing would have really good solo spin time as well
I was thinking Atomic might outspin the Bearing Driver (from watching a video of which bey spins the longest and Bahamut won by a few more spins). But I might just guess both Atomic and Bearing.
I definitely think bearing is the best on spin time.
(Nov. 17, 2017  10:25 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I was thinking Atomic might outspin the Bearing Driver (from watching a video of which bey spins the longest and Bahamut won by a few more spins). But I might just guess both Atomic and Bearing.

even if it does, it doesn't necessarily mean it has better solo spin time. Its just destabilization ability of Atomic
(Nov. 17, 2017  10:25 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I was thinking Atomic might outspin the Bearing Driver (from watching a video of which bey spins the longest and Bahamut won by a few more spins). But I might just guess both Atomic and Bearing.
That would have happened  cuz aB spin steals
https://youtu.be/HXl-GT9U2fE
Well normal driver would probably be bearing but the infinite driver can spin as long as the stadium is turned on.
(Nov. 19, 2017  3:08 PM)MWF Wrote: Well normal driver would probably be bearing but the infinite driver can spin as long as the stadium is turned on.
Yeah of course
Right now probably bearing. Before it may have been revolve.
(Nov. 18, 2017  10:03 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
That would have happened  cuz aB spin steals

Then explain this in this video at 6:20 clip.

https://youtu.be/H5d-ra0S_7U