spiral dash
0%
evolution dash
0%
Xtreme' metal
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
i need this combo to be the best ples help me guys
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:53 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i need this combo to be the best ples help me guys

Infinite(sword) lucifer II  volcanic' 2b
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:57 PM)awesome24 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:53 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i need this combo to be the best ples help me guys

Infinite(sword) lucifer II  volcanic' 2b

how would that work

infinite sword cant fit on lucifer or lucifer the end
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:57 PM)awesome24 Wrote: Infinite(sword) lucifer II  volcanic' 2b

how would that work

infinite  sword cant fit on lucifer or lucifer the end

You use the Lucifer chip from Lucifer the end, use the infinite blade with sword mode, then use the 2B chassis and volcanic’ driver. But that combo doesn’t do very well against many things, it’s cool though. Let me look at your beys, I’ll come with some combos in a couple minutes
If you have Guilty Longinus shouldn't you also have all of its parts? Your list seems to be missing quite a few things.
Astral spriggan (use the left spin mode and low mode) with over disc (the disc from astral spriggan) and the zone’+Z driver. This combo will give you spin steal against most if not all right spin beys, heavy weight, burst resistance, and defense. It also has enough stamina to outspin same spin vanish Fafnir one zone’+z combos.

Your second combo would be guilty Longinus Karma Evolution’. This combo will give you incredible KO attack and possibly even a burst against left beys that can outspin your zone’ +z.

So now you can beat right beys, and left beys that can outspin zone’+z. What’s left? Well for one thing right spin beys on drift, and left spin defensive beys. Given that you only showed some of your parts its hard to come up with a 3rd combo.

Your 3rd c9mbo would be brave hyperion 2 (the chip from hyperion that you got with the zone’+z driver) with the metal chip core, and put it in 6 wing mode. The driver should be xtreme’ Metal because on double chassis, the driver doesn’t break the teeth.

So you’ve got a left defense type that can spin steal, a left spin KO attack type and a right spin KO attack type. Make any adjustments you like but I suggest practicing with the KO attack types. You don’t have to go with this, but given the parts you showed it’s a good chance for you to win. Hope I helped!

Why would you make this a poll instead of sending a picture? It would help if we could see all the parts you own instead of an unorganized poll.
Haydenjhart like Cindercast said I think just send a pic of all your parts. Then we can help you better

It appears that we have a thread for this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501
Please be more humble when you post. Also, CAPITALS EXIST. Please us them. (I don't say this to be mean, this legitimately bugs me.)
(Sep. 27, 2021  8:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: how would that work

infinite  sword cant fit on lucifer or lucifer the end

You use the Lucifer chip from Lucifer the end, use the infinite blade with sword mode, then use the 2B chassis and volcanic’ driver. But that combo doesn’t do very well against many things, it’s cool though. Let me look at your beys, I’ll come with some combos in a couple minutes

Trust me, it went 8-2 against rage helios II drift 3a (4 bursts and outspun twice.)