brain teasers

here's one to kick things off:
there's a certain type of cheese, made backwards actually. what's it called?
(Oct. 17, 2008  2:11 AM)Star Shield Wrote: here's one to kick things off:
there's a certain type of cheese, made backwards actually. what's it called?
Edam.
what is black and white and red all over
(Oct. 17, 2008  2:55 AM)bugturtles Wrote: what is black and white and red all over

Your sig?

Here's a ridiculously stupid lateral thinking puzzle that I hate forever:

Two men are in a restaurant, and they both order the same dish. Shortly after the meal, one of the men kills himself, but the other does not. Why is this?
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:58 AM)Doompenguin Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  2:55 AM)bugturtles Wrote: what is black and white and red all over

Your sig?

it is better if you say it as compared to type it

it's a newspaper (hurr hurr hurr read hurr hurr)
what's a terrible thread?

this one
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:58 AM)Doompenguin Wrote:

Your sig?

Two men are in a restaurant, and they both order the same dish. Shortly after the meal, one of the men kills himself, but the other does not. Why is this?

cuz one is alergic to fish? idk XD
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:58 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Your sig?

Oh my God, I actually HATE these kind of riddles, LOL. There are so many possible answers that it's just ridiculous - you'd only get it right if you've heard it, and the answer, beforehand. You might as well ask 'What am I thinking?' because the answer to these things are so bloody specific, you might as well guess any old carp.

(Sorry, LOL, that wasn't an attack on you)
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:29 PM)Alice Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:58 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Your sig?

Oh my God, I actually HATE these kind of riddles, LOL. There are so many possible answers that it's just ridiculous - you'd only get it right if you've heard it, and the answer, beforehand. You might as well ask 'What am I thinking?' because the answer to these things are so bloody specific, you might as well guess any old carp.

(Sorry, LOL, that wasn't an attack on you)

roflmao you're right. One of the correct answers to that one i've heard include details about a desert island, albatrosses, and cannibalism
there are two boats, one iron, others wood, they both weigh the same, wich is biggest?
that ones easy heres this: three men are in a cabin, all dead. there wasnt any struggle and there was no fighting or animals involved in the deaths, how did they die?
this is dumb, anyone can make up an obscure question with not enough logical hints to lead to an answer

that's not a riddle, it's a waste of time
well the answer is that its a plane cabin that crashed killing two pilots and a passenger
A man leaves home, takes three left turns and arrives back home to find two masked men waiting for him. Where is he?
(Oct. 18, 2008  12:34 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: A man leaves home, takes three left turns and arrives back home to find two masked men waiting for him. Where is he?

at home with 2 men near him
(Oct. 18, 2008  1:53 AM)shinigami Wrote: baseball Tongue_out

This one isn't bad.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

What shrinks when in water, varies in size, and hardens at certain times?
(Oct. 18, 2008  3:47 AM)Elmo Wrote: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

What shrinks when in water, varies in size, and hardens at certain times?

oh come on you're not even trying here

edit: tidus' sword