birds and feeding birds

(Dec. 18, 2015  9:26 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Feed a bird today, by that I mean I dropped my fries and the pigeons attacked it.

Though the hobo didn't make it any better...Fight to the death and the hobo won...

Can't say I'm surprised by this result, however could you provide a match by match breakdown?
(Dec. 18, 2015  9:32 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2015  9:26 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Feed a bird today, by that I mean I dropped my fries and the pigeons attacked it.

Though the hobo didn't make it any better...Fight to the death and the hobo won...

Can't say I'm surprised by this result, however could you provide a match by match breakdown?

Uhhmmmm...hmmm...

Well here we go...

1. I dropped my fries, via slipped
2. pigeons dived down from the carls jr. parking lot from across the street.
3. they ate the fries
4. Random homeless guy beside me sitting in front of the walgrens came up and kicked the pigeons.
5. some pigeons stay to eat but the homeless guy kicks them
6.pigeons retreat and homeless guy ate what i dropped

And to think...this one guy at the one place....probably had no idea that all those pigeons were in the same location...at the same time...though they were both after the same prize, however one looked more alone then the others.
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:09 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2015  10:15 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2015  2:51 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't understand what is up with having multiple cats. One is not enough ?

lol i have more cats then that image, +20

I dunno how I should feel about that at all....Guess you're a cat person, probably, maybe,could be, are you?

yeah META i'm haha. i had more cats before, someone stole our cats and some cats go somewhere to stay, i found a cat 20km away from my house. but i'm sure most of them are happy.
Wow, I never thought somebody could really steal a cat.
Got this bird situation in my backyard,feed them a little now they occupy my yard.

time to hose'em.
id reccomend shooting them with a nerf gun/ water gun( works everytime)
(Dec. 23, 2015  12:31 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Water gun, time to buy me a super soaker

No not my family! ;A;

p.s. get the lightningstorm

Every winter, I like to put out the bird feeder. I keep it out until March, usually. It's always nice to see the woodpeckers and cardinals ^^
The super soaker kinda worked, although to be perfectly blunt, the hose cleared them out. A good ole Christmas present for me.
(Dec. 21, 2015  9:07 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wow, I never thought somebody could really steal a cat.

both of our cats are stolen
if you've got squirrels raidn yer feeders then buy a droll yankees flipper,droll yankees whipper,droll yankees tipper and droll yankees dipper ive got the yankee flipper and yankee whipper yall miss me i missed yall yall know whats cool you know in metal masters or metal furey bey gym coach steel well this work shop i go to monday thru thursday well sometimes this guy picks us up to bring us there iand I kid you not he sounds just like him so I call him bey gym coach steel lol funny huh :]
i just saw a hummingbird praise Lord Jesus Father God and Holy spirit im so happy
I don't feed birds, but occasionally they fly to my balcony seeking for food, and I would keep quiet to watch them for a while.