birds and feeding birds

Birds are awesome, obviously. They're descended from dinosaurs, for one thing!
I honestly have nothing against birds, pigeons are... pigeons but I like swans and ducks, and I like feeding them as well.
Swans and ducks are notorious jerks. Pigeons are just trying to make it in the cruel hard world
Plus, a good portion of pigeons have at least one leg missing. You never see a swan or a duck limping about but pigeons just get on with it.
(Nov. 21, 2015  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Swans and ducks are notorious jerks. Pigeons are just trying to make it in the cruel hard world

LOL! I do like Pigeons when they do that head movement while walking. I actually don't try to scare them and walk around them when there's many in one position. Honestly never saw the point in scaring them unless it was for fun.
Still not a fan of birds I think they're carp tbh literally
like why must the carp on us
why
(Nov. 21, 2015  9:54 PM)Neo Wrote: Still not a fan of birds I think they're carp tbh literally
why

Because we built cities in their bathrooms
(Nov. 21, 2015  9:54 PM)Neo Wrote: Still not a fan of birds I think they're carp tbh literally
why

Since you stood underneath them and... you know why.
(Nov. 21, 2015  10:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
why

Because we built cities in their bathrooms

I bet you Canadians want to kill our bald eagles
(Nov. 21, 2015  8:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Birds are awesome, obviously. They're descended from dinosaurs, for one thing!

Aleast. Nice to see like all animals like me.
(Nov. 21, 2015  11:23 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
why

Funny bird story:
I was like 12 I think and we were all playing hacky sack in the park. Somebody told a really funny joke and everyone started laughing. One kid was full-on open-mouthed laughing his head off, with his head tilted back... and a seagull flew right above him... and I'll let you figure out how it ends.
I was legit rolling on the ground laughing for like 10 minutes, we all were except the victim. Funniest thing that I have ever seen in real life, to this day
(Nov. 22, 2015  12:18 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  11:23 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
why

Funny bird story:
I was like 12 I think and we were all playing hacky sack in the park. Somebody told a really funny joke and everyone started laughing. One kid was full-on open-mouthed laughing his head off, with his head tilted back... and a seagull flew right above him... and I'll let you figure out how it ends.
I was legit rolling on the ground laughing for like 10 minutes, we all were except the victim. Funniest thing that I have ever seen in real life, to this day

As immature as I sound, that was absolutely hilarious! Woulda loved to see it. I actually once had an experience where I was hanging out with my friends and one was eating a sandwich, then a pigeon pooped on the sandwich which she... anyway, she didn't notice until the second bite of the ruined sandwich saying it tasted funny then looked in horror while I laughed so hard with my friends.
Lol, that is even funnier, omg that is so gross. Hahahah
oh man those posts about birds going number 2 is funny i realy was chuckle laughing and as for the one with the gull i guess that gull flew over and left a mouth full of number 2 dude

no aint got any pet birds just take care of thems wild ones yeayeah
The only bird I like is a blue jay...By that I mean they look nice aside from that, hate'em.

(Nov. 21, 2015  11:58 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Aleast. Nice to see like all animals like me.
When i read this, I thought of this...
I don't understand what is up with having multiple cats. One is not enough ?
(Dec. 07, 2015  2:51 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't understand what is up with having multiple cats. One is not enough ?

It fills the lonely voi-

i mean happiness.
(Dec. 07, 2015  2:51 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't understand what is up with having multiple cats. One is not enough ?

lol i have more cats then that image, +20
(Dec. 12, 2015  10:15 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:

lol i have more cats then that image, +20

I dunno how I should feel about that at all....Guess you're a cat person, probably, maybe,could be, are you?
I know one thing about birds. I sure am sick of seeing this sticker on bit chips. This is how I seperate my extra bit chips. Birds and not birds. Lol. What even is it?[Image: 34sq83q.jpg]
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:11 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I know one thing about birds. I sure am sick of seeing this sticker on bit chips. This is how I seperate my extra bit chips. Birds and not birds. Lol. What even is it?[Image: 34sq83q.jpg]

what's that bit beast called anyway?
Ice Dranzer.
Don't worry, we all have 500.
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:52 AM)Neo Wrote: Ice Dranzer.

is it different than frostic dranzer? and why are there so many?
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:55 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:52 AM)Neo Wrote: Ice Dranzer.

is it different than frostic dranzer? and why are there so many?

Yes.
Hasbro are jerks.
Also, ask this in Plastics Q&A, next time.
Feed a bird today, by that I mean I dropped my fries and the pigeons attacked it.

Though the hobo didn't make it any better...Fight to the death and the hobo won...