birds and feeding birds

hey yall lets talk about birds and how much we enjoy feeding birds
I hate them, they annoy me to an extreme degree.
Birds are terrible honestly
Birds represent death and disease.
Maybe you should say something about birds first.

Also, I don't think this is an introduction, lol
This is officially my favorite thread.

Welcome to the site feathery bird man. :-)
tweet tweet squawk chirp

so who all feeds thems birds i do and at one time i had at least 50 or close to 50 bird feeders
What kind of bird feed do you use? And what are your favourite kinds of birds?
i use sunflower,wild bird,nyjer thistle,safflower when i can aford it,peanuts,suet,bark butter from wild birds unlimited, clear hummingbird nectar from stores and making it homemade my self

oh yeah ive got many favorite types of birds but to name a few song birds flamingos parrots macaws birds of prey lol silent chuckle style i admit ther all my favorites to me birds are my family members love them that much
I seriously hope you stick around for a long time, something tells me that you're gonna bring in a new sunshine here.
I love you awesome bird man. I have a feeling you'll fit right in here, welcome my feathery friend Tongue_out
so do you any of you feed the wild birds
Can I totally be honest and my initial reaction was this is the bit beast of Befall? haha

But I feel like this would be better suited in it's own thread and not the introduction. It could be a pretty interesting topic, anyways. Tongue_out
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:02 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Can I totally be honest and my initial reaction was this is the bit beast of Befall? haha LMAO told me to do this

But I feel like this would be better suited in it's own thread and not the introduction. It could be a pretty interesting topic, anyways. Tongue_out

hmm, lovely...

although he has got an intro, sorta.

Edit, he has his own intro thread! lol, might as well think of this as a off-topic discussion less than an intro.
hey guess what i got my new bey stadium think the sticker on the stadium says super vortex stadium
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:30 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I hate them, they annoy me to an extreme degree.

Why you thinks so? I like all living things especially domestic and wild animals

(Oct. 28, 2015  1:48 PM)Neo Wrote: Birds are terrible honestly

Again why?

(Oct. 28, 2015  3:53 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Birds represent death and disease.

Again why you think so? Humans kill birds too. Don't think that way even birds think same about us too. OK I like all birds

(Oct. 29, 2015  12:50 AM)Flamingo Wrote: so do you any of you feed the wild birds

I feed birds that live around city like sparrow, crow, magpie, pigeon,etc

I have feed a peacock once. Never actually seen many wild birds. But I like birds
im getting lots of birds and squirrels
Revives? Why I hate birds? Simply, they flee,fly, and fall right on my temple hall! seriously, i'm getting tired of having cracks in my windows because birds have the nerve to fly into my windows.

it gets annoying really fast too!
well buy some bird of prey raptor silowet decals to put on thems windows
Birds are like thieves with rubbing in their advantage to fly. Taking ma damn nuts and bread and a worms family member, OWNLEE HEWMENS R ALAWWD TUW DUW THAT!
yall know what birds are not thieves there just trying to survive Okey imagine if you were a bird you would do what ever it takes to survive and if u were a hungry little chickadee you would eat anything that looks good to you so people Please! stop enough of theese negative comments about birds im a very avid bird lover
(Nov. 21, 2015  7:57 PM)Flamingo Wrote: yall know what birds are not thieves there just trying to survive Okey imagine if you were a bird you would do what ever it takes to survive and if u were a hungry little chickadee you would eat anything that looks good to you so people Please! stop enough of theese negative comments about birds im a very avid bird lover

Dude, chill haha, we're joking! Mines obviously an exaggerated comment.

But to tell you the truth, I feed Pigeons with some bread sometimes.
okay its just to me birds are like family to me
Moving this to general discussion since it's not really an introduction at this point haha
(Nov. 21, 2015  8:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Moving this to general discussion since it's not really an introduction at this point haha

Yeah but, do you like birds Brad? Can we now dub you BeyBird?

All jokes aside I actually really like birds, but not enough to keep them as pets, do you have any Flamingo?