beyblades typs and weaknesses and diffrent beyblades weaknesses

this will help you if you dont know much about beyblades

typ 1 attack strenths stamina typ 1 attack weakness generally being weak to defense

typ 2 defense strength is attack and weak to stamina

typ 3 stamina strengths defense weakness attack typ

its will help you but thats all
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:58 AM)hyper beyblades Wrote: this will help you if you dont know much about beyblades

typ 1 attack strenths stamina typ 1 attack weakness generally being weak to defense

typ 2  defense strength is attack     and weak to stamina

typ 3 stamina strengths defense       weakness attack typ

That’s not accurate at all. Heck there are tons of types out there, not just those. This isn’t very accurate, and if it was, almost everyone knows it, and it doesn’t need it’s own thread.

Don’t offer help on something when you need help on the exact same thing.
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:58 AM)hyper beyblades Wrote: this will help you if you dont know much about beyblades

That’s not accurate at all. Heck there are tons of types out there, not just those. This isn’t very accurate, and if it was, almost everyone knows it, and it doesn’t need it’s own thread.

That’s kinda mean, but u are correct. I mean irl attack types kind have a disadvantage against stamina types and balance types are unpredictable and other stuff.

there are more than 4 types (Idk how to call it but like sub-types)
examples: Spin stealers, Stationary Attackers, Mobile defenders, KO defenders, Tornado Stallers, Left counters, Jumpers, scrapers(the ones that scrape) and more

also, it does not need its own thread, and the info you provided is basic info, you should research more and add way more info to make this better, this might be useful for people that just started but they can just watch the firsts episodes of the burst anime to understand it
This really didn't need its own thread. And honestly it is not much of help
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:59 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That’s not accurate at all. Heck there are tons of types out there, not just those. This isn’t very accurate, and if it was, almost everyone knows it, and it doesn’t need it’s own thread.

That’s kinda mean, but u are correct. I mean irl attack types kind have a disadvantage against stamina types and balance types are unpredictable and other stuff.
I prefer bold or stern. And balance types aren’t really unpredictable. There really isn’t any balance types in the game anyways. Mode changes don’t count, as they change the overall performance of the Bey, which can alter their type labeling.
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:59 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s kinda mean, but u are correct. I mean irl attack types kind have a disadvantage against stamina types and balance types are unpredictable and other stuff.
I prefer bold or stern. And balance types aren’t really unpredictable. There really isn’t any balance types in the game anyways. Mode changes don’t count, as they change the overall performance of the Bey, which can alter their type labeling.

I agree with you but you were just a little bit harsh on him, by his spelling he can be just a little kid, or someone that does not understand english well and by the basic facts, he probably just started and wanted to share info.

But I still agree with you