best 4d wheels for attack combo

Hello, i was thinking about a change in my combo:
CW fang leone burning claw
Fw blitz attack mode (instead of wing)
St 105
Pt r2f
What do you think about it?
Please don't mention zero-gs, i hate them :D
Btw can i mix tt&hasbro parts in this category? They perfectly fit, i guess...
Flash has one of best smash. like Along with Wyvang its on top of attacker.

Your best bet would be MF-H Flash Cetus D125/85RF. but you can se MF instead in case you want to go bit safer and want some stamina like me. But RF gives you most power and more chance to KO E230 then MF can OS it
Mf-h=????
The hyperblade version of flash sagittario is still legal?

Nevermind, mf-h= metal face heavy! But are they legal? And where can i find them (set, or with a specific bey)?
(Jan. 15, 2018  3:03 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Mf-h=????
The hyperblade version of flash sagittario is still legal?

Nevermind, mf-h= metal face heavy! But are they legal? And where can i find them (set, or with a specific bey)?

hyperblades are hasbros 4d wheels so yes they are legal. the normal hasbro ones are legal but they are hollow and light.
OK, but what do you think about my aesthetically favorite wheel (blitz)? I read that it could even break...?

Sorry for disturbing, but i just discovered a height-changeable spin track! It's ch120, what do you think about it? Is it fragile, since it's clear? I don't know, i'm afraid it could pop-up during a battle...
(Jan. 15, 2018  5:50 PM)bblader90 Wrote: OK, but what do you think about my aesthetically favorite wheel (blitz)? I read that it could even break...?

Sorry for disturbing, but i just discovered a height-changeable spin track! It's ch120, what do you think about it? Is it fragile, since it's clear? I don't know, i'm afraid it could pop-up during a battle...

It is a reasonable part. And the only problem with it is heavy beyblades will always be at the 120 height because of the part itself.
So... Should i change mind? Something like a no-change mode spin track?
Blitz has many drawbacks. Although it's good for attack and has good amount of smash, it is hard to control and may break easily if you have got a weaker mold. Blitz is a very rare metal wheel and I guess nobody can afford to break their rare Blitz metal wheel.
Alright, so another standard mfb combo popped in my mind. Check this out:
MF
CW striker I
Fw wing
St 105
Pt RF

Wing has a huge and bulky shape, i think it could do well as a KO attacker with the speed of RF and the shape of striker can help for better stamina...
(Apr. 08, 2018  3:16 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Alright, so another standard mfb combo popped in my mind. Check this out:
MF
CW striker I
Fw wing
St 105
Pt RF

Wing has a huge and bulky shape, i think it could do well as a KO attacker with the speed of RF and the shape of striker can help for better stamina...

It's good, but Flash will be best.
Why everybody uses wing in left spin? I mean, the wings of the metal frame makes me guess it should be used in RIGHT spin. But if i'm wrong, would be legal to use it with my Hasbro launchers? I think Hasbro never produced left spin launchers for mfb...

Please, nobody knows?
Please, are there metal wheels (ltd and standard mfb format also) who can be used in right spin? WBO rules don't clarify this...
(Apr. 10, 2018  10:25 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Why everybody uses wing in left spin? I mean, the wings of the metal frame makes me guess it should be used in RIGHT spin. But if i'm wrong, would be legal to use it with my Hasbro launchers? I think Hasbro never produced left spin launchers for mfb...

Please, nobody knows?

Nobody uses wing in left spin. You can't. It is a right spin fusion wheel.
Fine, but every beytuber uses it in left spin just like a lot of wheels like fang, cosmic/big bang, storm, screw/spiral, cyber. I could go on till midnight mentioning a ton of other ones...
(Apr. 11, 2018  7:37 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Fine, but every beytuber uses it in left spin just like a lot of wheels like fang, cosmic/big bang, storm, screw/spiral, cyber. I could go on till midnight mentioning a ton of other ones...

Can you show a example? Its very hard if not impossible to spin any of those in left without alot of moding
(Apr. 11, 2018  11:47 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  7:37 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Fine, but every beytuber uses it in left spin just like a lot of wheels like fang, cosmic/big bang, storm, screw/spiral, cyber. I could go on till midnight mentioning a ton of other ones...

Can you show a example? Its very hard if not impossible to spin any of those in left without alot of moding

Your are not supposed to but if you launch with the bey touching the stadium you can launch right beys left. No modding needed. Just it is impossible to do in tournaments also against the rules.
Excuse me, but in this way the wheels i mentioned lose a lot of their attack power. Let's make an example: screw has its 3 slopes who makes everybody think it should be used in left spin...
Beytubers who do that? Bbgs and ALL the other famous ones, maybe they use TT launchers...
Also, how does it work with burst beys? All valtryeks/valkyries should be launched left, right? Spryzen s2 should spin right instead...
(Apr. 12, 2018  2:19 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: https://youtu.be/yynTSrNuomk
https://youtu.be/kQivtUj_ksY
They are right spinning, and they do the same, spin it clockwise. Bbgs actually had a video where they launched Beyblades left illegally
https://youtu.be/IgBrKe9YhxE
(Apr. 12, 2018  1:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Excuse me, but in this way the wheels i mentioned lose a lot of their attack power. Let's make an example: screw has its 3 slopes who makes everybody think it should be used in left spin...
Beytubers who do that? Bbgs and ALL the other famous ones, maybe they use TT launchers...
Also, how does it work with burst beys? All valtryeks/valkyries should be launched left, right? Spryzen s2 should spin right instead...
There are always something in every generation that prevent right spin from spinning left and left from spinning right. Like if you try launching them with left launcher they just wont spin. They will fall from launcher. Regardless of Brand its same with all beys. Only some special beys like Gravity Perseus, Spriggan Requiem, Legend Spriggan, were capable of spinning at both directions

Edit:- They are indeed spinning right like Adarsh said. All right spin goes to left when they move
I'm sorry, but even valtryeks are forced to spin right?

(Apr. 12, 2018  2:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  2:19 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: https://youtu.be/yynTSrNuomk
https://youtu.be/kQivtUj_ksY
They are right spinning, and they do the same, spin it clockwise. Bbgs actually had a video where they launched Beyblades left illegally

What? They are spinning anti-clock wise!!!
(Apr. 12, 2018  3:09 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I'm sorry, but even valtryeks are forced to spin right?

(Apr. 12, 2018  2:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: They are right spinning, and they do the same, spin it clockwise. Bbgs actually had a video where they launched Beyblades left illegally

What? They are spinning anti-clock wise!!!

Get galsses, common rotation is clockwise and unique is anti clockwise
(Apr. 12, 2018  3:09 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I'm sorry, but even valtryeks are forced to spin right?
 They are right spin only. All right spin goes moves toward anti-clockwise when are moving
OMG you were right all along! But it doesn't change the fact that the valtryeks, pegasus', cyber and more will have their attack points covered.
Ex. V3 attacks with the back of its wings instead of the sharp part of them...

Please help, i can't understand how to spin v2 with wings toward left...
I really need to understand if the bey that spins left after being right launched hits first with its left directed protrusions, then it actually spins right. Is it true? I know i need some physics lessons...