autumn attack discussion thread

zander: Dude, I'd already told him he can use them for free matches.
(Nov. 23, 2009  7:04 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: zander: Dude, I'd already told him he can use them for free matches.

I said that about Tournaments, not free battles.
dont get off topic naw
(Nov. 24, 2009  5:02 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: dont get off topic naw
What off topic.
err, dont mean to sound noobish but how do you delete a post?
accidently made a post then i wanted to delete it...
so i had to edit it and i had nothing to say..
It is possible regular members cannot delete their posts. In this case, you have to think more before submitting a message.

This is getting off topic.
(Nov. 24, 2009  5:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is getting off topic.

Sorry, any news on the tournament so far?
i dont think so, if so it would be posted..
Wondering if they're secretly working on the tournament organisation?
well rocky is obviously.. she seems to be looking for answers.
yeah the probaly are, but i guess its all unconfirmed stuff..
i'm pretty curios about the ideas too
Core why is everyone acting like its some kind of conspiracy, just wait and stop posting useless posts, it'll get sorted soon enough.
That's because it is Lee.
The WBO is in fact a regime, we are plotting away to force the masses to attend freezing cold tournaments in the wind and hail to kill off the weaker members.

It will be sorted when it's sorted, we have been trying to sort something out since the first scheduled date descended into chaos.
Peoples schedules have become a problem though, a lot of the older members have commitments to work, university.etc that come first.
Just wondering if anyone is still able to come to the tournament, no-one's posted here for a while, so...
like he said, people have commitments to jobs and stuff.
(Nov. 29, 2009  11:39 AM)revertedtozero Wrote: Just wondering if anyone is still able to come to the tournament, no-one's posted here for a while, so...

i can come any saturday
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:07 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: like he said, people have commitments to jobs and stuff.

I already knew that when i posted, I just wanted to know if there are people that are free to come without any problems.
im pretty sure theres at least seven people...
(Nov. 29, 2009  5:55 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: im pretty sure theres at least seven people...

There's eight people wanting to come, including us and a friend of another user, ten if ellz and rocky are free.
lol i could get my mum to blade. her back-ache isnt helping though, she hasnt been at work for days straight Unhappy

i thought we needed 8 for the tourney to take place?
so basically things are set?
(Nov. 30, 2009  5:13 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: lol i could get my mum to blade. her back-ache isnt helping though, she hasnt been at work for days straight Unhappy

No. We need an all clear signal from the mods before we can officially confirm our attendance. besides, we're the two of only a few people that even remember this thread exists.
(Nov. 30, 2009  5:13 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: lol i could get my mum to blade. her back-ache isnt helping though, she hasnt been at work for days straight Unhappy

... lmao.
Be serious.

And no, things aren't set.
Basically none of the higher ups are going to trust you to run this tournament on your own. You're 16 or under, you'd need to be collecting money for the WBO, and one of the people who seems to be convinced that they're now running this carping thing hasn't ever even been to a WBO tournament.

The main problem is that I work on Sundays, and Rocky works on Saturdays and tends to be busy on Sundays.
I offered to run the tournament, you guys went completely and utterly ape.

So now you have to do something which is known as 'waiting'.

We were planning to do this tournament on the 21st, but going from what Rocky has told me this in turn means that 2 members can't come (which we'd need to make the numbers).
Cutewolfsam, due to the fact that he's moving house
Towelterror, as he's Sam's best friend, and is pretty unlikely to come without Sam.

We are working around this, and fingers crossed we should still be able to have the tournament on the 21st. We're working on a new name, and essentially starting from fresh.

We will keep you informed.
I'm not the one asking question, reverts is.
in what way do I plan on running the tournament?

edit: I also thought it was set because i thought with the set amount of people etc that it would be ready.

so, I was asking a question, it wasn't rhetorical nor was I trying to make a statement.

sorry for committing such a sin -.-, don't know why I'm getting all the stick for this.
It wasn't all directed at you, if anything it was more aimed at reverted!
You were told 4 days ago that we are working on it.
And I'm sorry BLaDeZ for flying off the handle at you, but it just seems like most of the posts made by yourself and reverted have caused nothing but more trouble.
I'm asking you all to be patient.
If neither myself or Rocky posts here over 2 days, that doesn't mean we've forgotten about the tournament.
It means that we have ridiculous amounts of work to do, and are trying to get it done so we can sort this out.
Wow, some people are a little impatient, huh? I don't really blame you but it's a little annoying. Let's start this thing from the beginning then because things have changed a bit since I asked people to PM me and I think people are more likely to say yes if they see that other people are going anyways.
So, if you can make a tourney on Monday 21st December, post here.
If we get 8 or more (though I'd rather have more than 8 to be safe), then it's a yes and will be in the original Autumn Attack location, unless we find a better place between now and then.
If we get less than 8, we'll look into another date.
I'm hoping that if you can see things happening right infront of you, you won't get too anxious.

Also, let's focus on this for the moment and not spam the thread up with other stuffs, kay? Joyful_3
Yes no problem, i can make the 21st, plus i may have two friends coming with me hopefully.