autumn attack discussion thread

Good times, looks like we're set for the 21'st so far.
I can make the 21st and might be able to bring a friend with me
(Nov. 30, 2009  10:11 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It wasn't all directed at you, if anything it was more aimed at reverted!
You were told 4 days ago that we are working on it.
And I'm sorry BLaDeZ for flying off the handle at you, but it just seems like most of the posts made by yourself and reverted have caused nothing but more trouble.
I'm asking you all to be patient.
If neither myself or Rocky posts here over 2 days, that doesn't mean we've forgotten about the tournament.
It means that we have ridiculous amounts of work to do, and are trying to get it done so we can sort this out.
sorry for acting babyish..

Able to come on the 21st without a doubt.
Ok guys i'm able to come because my mum when we move needs about 2/3days to move all of the stuff in my house so it would be like christmas when i actually move in lol so put me on the Yes and Ellz or Rocky i will info you more details about this later on in the month before the tourney is meant to be set anyways.

Guys if i'm at my new house before the tournament i'm still coming it's to hours yeah but like it's a tournament and i don't intend to miss one this year unlike if i go on holiday i can't help it.
As every carping time in winter, I have to wait for the weather forecast before i can come. So i can only say yes or no on the 17-18th Tired or whenever the forecast is
(Dec. 02, 2009  6:09 PM)Ash Wrote: As every carping time in winter, I have to wait for the weather forecast before i can come. So i can only say yes or no on the 17-18th Tired or whenever the forecast is
you must be really serious about the weather
He's young, I doubt his parents want him out in heavy rain and wind.
im 10.. 11 in on the 11th
ANYWAYYY but i guess some warm clothing will do the job
I mean, i'm not coming if its gonna be pouring down with rain, or its gonna be snowing heavily or majorly icey Tongue_out_wink
Well seeing as this is aimed at me...

(Nov. 30, 2009  8:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: And no, things aren't set.
Basically none of the higher ups are going to trust you to run this tournament on your own. You're 16 or under, you'd need to be collecting money for the WBO, and one of the people who seems to be convinced that they're now running this carping thing hasn't ever even been to a WBO tournament.

I understand the importance your stressing on this, but if the last comment is aimed at me (Which i hope to god it isn't), it just feels a bit harsh. But I understand your anger and i am sorry for whatever i may have contributed, probably my constant questioning on certain things ( I gotta stop that).

(Nov. 30, 2009  8:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The main problem is that I work on Sundays, and Rocky works on Saturdays and tends to be busy on Sundays.
I offered to run the tournament, you guys went completely and utterly ape.

Again, sorry. I mean, not being offensive or anything, but even with your experience with tournament organisation, Rocky does have the hounor of being in the commitee, so i'm guessing that's probably the reason why people flipped and stuff.

(Nov. 30, 2009  8:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: So now you have to do something which is known as 'waiting'.

We are working around this, and fingers crossed we should still be able to have the tournament on the 21st. We're working on a new name, and essentially starting from fresh.

We will keep you informed.

Ok, waiting it is then
Chocked_2...
1) I said that it was mostly aimed at you, I obviously know you've been to tournaments, I've talked to you while we were at the tournaments ><!
2) Yes, you do need to stop the constant questioning, but thank you for apologizing.
3) The whole point of the WBO is that anyone who the admin feel is capable of organizing a tournament can. That's why they go through an approval process, and if they don't feel that you're capable they will deny your application.
Not having a blue name doesn't automatically mean you're completely incapable, this is something that people need to start realizing.
4) The date and location are now set, so waiting isn't necessary anymore. Read Rockys post on the last page.
(Dec. 02, 2009  8:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Chocked_2...
1) I said that it was mostly aimed at you, I obviously know you've been to tournaments, I've talked to you while we were at the tournaments ><!

Really, it's been a while...

(Dec. 02, 2009  8:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: 2) Yes, you do need to stop the constant questioning, but thank you for apologizing.
you're welcome

(Dec. 02, 2009  8:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: 3) The whole point of the WBO is that anyone who the admin feel is capable of organizing a tournament can. That's why they go through an approval process, and if they don't feel that you're capable they will deny your application.
Not having a blue name doesn't automatically mean you're completely incapable, this is something that people need to start realizing.

I'm not gonna say anything on this.

(Dec. 02, 2009  8:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: 4) The date and location are now set, so waiting isn't necessary anymore. Read Rockys post on the last page.

Ok, i will.
(Dec. 02, 2009  7:57 PM)Ash Wrote: I mean, i'm not coming if its gonna be pouring down with rain, or its gonna be snowing heavily or majorly icey Tongue_out_wink

luckily i think they'll postpone the tourney if weather forecast looks bad.
i'm able to come unless something really bad happens.
Well on this link is the weather forecast, and by the looks of it, it's not looking very good so far, due to constant rain, but I am hoping it dries up completly for the tournament.
I grow tired of your negativity =_=
This is for the twenty-first day of December ? Damn, shut up already.

Weather forecast is never even right for the next day most of the time.

Seriously, I just want to warn whoever complains next, unless we are already on the eighteenth or something.
(Dec. 04, 2009  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, I just want to warn whoever complains next, unless we are already on the eighteenth or something.
Keep an eye out, I can almost taste it coming.
(Dec. 03, 2009  8:38 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I grow tired of your negativity =_=

It's just a guess, man. My prediction could be wrong.

Hopefully...
(Dec. 04, 2009  7:22 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: It's just a guess, man. My prediction could be wrong.

Hopefully...

who are you to make guesses about the weather two weeks from now!?
(Dec. 02, 2009  8:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: 3) The whole point of the WBO is that anyone who the admin feel is capable of organizing a tournament can. That's why they go through an approval process, and if they don't feel that you're capable they will deny your application.

For example, you have done one or two.

Sorry guys, no can do, to much going on really and my dad always leaves Christmas shopping near to the last moment and drags me and my bros along. ;-;

Hope all that are going have fun though, regardless of the weather.
(Dec. 04, 2009  7:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: who are you to make guesses about the weather two weeks from now!?

Nevermind.Pinching_eyes
So is this tournament happening and if so can someone give me the info for it ?
(Dec. 11, 2009  7:59 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: So is this tournament happening and if so can someone give me the info for it ?

Well it is happening, and from what i've heard from ellz, he's going to ask rocky to change the date of the tournament from postponed to the 21st, but looking at the weather for the day before, might be a safe option to bring a raincoat or umbrella.
I'm actually in london on the 19th. My I ask why you're hosting it on a monday?