autumn attack discussion thread

Oh, hah. Well, it seems it is even warmer in the other London :
http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-London-UKXX0085
Of course there is more rain though ...

I was saying all this because some people once wrote that they could not come because it would be "cold" all day ...
wow seriously complaining about 14 degrees
Aha, it's been colder than that lately, today was a mild day for once. Smile Currently like 11C I think...

Thanks to those who PMed me. If we can get a few more then I imagine we'll do something though I don't know about location yet. If we DO have a tourney near Christmas, you totally have to turn up in festive clothing. :3 Or you know, a santa hat will do fine.
Yes i like it, and to be honest the weather hasn't been to bad, just windy so hopefully we can find somewhere a little bit out of the wind and we will be fine.
Up to 60 mph winds today.
If you took an attack stadium outside, I can guarantee you wouldn't be seeing it again unless you somehow managed to attach it to the floor..
(Nov. 18, 2009  10:02 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Up to 60 mph winds today.
If you took an attack stadium outside, I can guarantee you wouldn't be seeing it again unless you somehow managed to attach it to the floor..

Lmao, I would love to see that even though I would feel sorry for the person that owned it.

Also, Rocky, You would never see me with a santa hat or anything like that.
I only where Santa hats on Christmas eve xD

Also, this is getting alittle off topic...Meh, i'm not a mod anyways Tongue_out
(Nov. 17, 2009  10:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Aha, it's been colder than that lately, today was a mild day for once. Smile Currently like 11C I think...

Thanks to those who PMed me. If we can get a few more then I imagine we'll do something though I don't know about location yet. If we DO have a tourney near Christmas, you totally have to turn up in festive clothing. :3 Or you know, a santa hat will do fine.

Do you know if it would be somewhere in London?
All of the UK tourneys have been in London so far, so it's a likely yes.
(Nov. 19, 2009  5:40 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Do you know if it would be somewhere in London?

It'll be the same place as usual, so yeah.
RRRRRRRR awesome thats so cool i can't wait for the next one.
(Nov. 20, 2009  11:24 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: RRRRRRRR awesome thats so cool i can't wait for the next one.

even if it takes millennia?
(Nov. 20, 2009  11:24 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: RRRRRRRR awesome thats so cool i can't wait for the next one.

Bit off topic but did you go to school?

also, if theres still no tourney on the 21st will that mean the whole thing will be scrapped? (until the next tourney in spring)
he's still there?
(Nov. 20, 2009  7:38 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Bit off topic but did you go to school?
(Nov. 20, 2009  8:32 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: he's still there?

Wut!?

That doesn't make sense.
Think he meant that he as still at school?

In any case, it's not exactly a case of 'being scrapped', we're just trying to find a date atm. Still need more people to reply yet anyways.
Well i'll be able to make any date probably so put me on for a yes rocky for any date you think of.
(Nov. 20, 2009  10:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Think he meant that he as still at school?

In any case, it's not exactly a case of 'being scrapped', we're just trying to find a date atm. Still need more people to reply yet anyways.

i was talking to sam not kerberous
and dammit not enough people.. yet Speechless
(Nov. 21, 2009  7:02 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: i was talking to sam not kerberous
and dammit not enough people.. yet Speechless

How many people that we've got so far that want to go?
well i wouldn't know, but i'm guessing under 8 (around 5 or so)
can we use hms in the tournament aswell because my friend doesnt have any mfb yet and he really wants to compete
(Nov. 22, 2009  3:49 PM)legend Kai Wrote: can we use hms in the tournament aswell because my friend doesnt have any mfb yet and he really wants to compete

you can use them for free matches, but not for this tournament.
legend kai ill be bringing hms too so he'll have someone 2 compete with Eee
(Nov. 22, 2009  3:49 PM)legend Kai Wrote: can we use hms in the tournament aswell because my friend doesnt have any mfb yet and he really wants to compete

The amount of times we go over this. As they have said, no, you can't but if you have got the money then I am sure someone there might be selling a few (Like blitz, if he is going) or people will gladly let you borrow one for the tourny, as long as you look after them, ever way I am sure someone can help you.