age scale in the hobby

I'm nearly 19 years old. ^^
I'm gonna be 25 on the 11th of next month, still 24 right now.
14. Started with metal fight. First beys were the double pack with flame arise and rock orso.
28 started when they 1st came out, I was 12 and Cartoon network put out a pilot episode a good 4-5 months before it was released in the uk and Man I was hooked from then I was like dang can't wait for these to become a toy line funnilly I remember it being called blade breakers in the pilot instead of beyblade.

It was a pick between Dragoon S and Dranzer S!!!

Dranzer was my 1st bey and I don't regret it!!
(Nov. 12, 2016  6:36 PM)exodia0 Wrote: Hi there, I know there is lots of kids and younger people getting attracted to beyblade and even more now with burst as a new series to get new people in.

I´m just interested as it seems there is lots of people here with experience with plastics, is there a "big" community of people in their twenties? (like myself) not that it matters to me actually, I´m just curious because i started beyblade in about 2002 when I was a kid, and I got "re-addicted" by the end of MFB and burst so i though if there´s still people form the plastics era they´ll be 20-25 (as myself)
just a random thougth-question
(with this end line, I think this may be better in the beyblade random thougts topic, move the post if you think it should be there)

I'm 40.

Well, I was already going on 25 back in 2002 when the first season of the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade started airing in the US. I ain't start watching until 2003's Beyblade V-Force (when we finally had cable), however. Got into the game when a girl I was dating back then had got some stuff for us. Hooked ever since...though I regrettably passed up just about everything from the Metal Fight era (I got Storm Pegasis & Galaxy Pegasis while they were on store shelves, and that's it; Thief Zirago & Gladiator Bahamoote came only a couple years ago via Christmas shopping at Marshall's). WAY behind on Burst, and craptastic ordering practices at the Target near me only exasperates the problem - they seem to order only one case at a time of anything that's NOT Star Wars or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so good luck with stuff like Beyblade, Power Rangers, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.
(Nov. 13, 2016  11:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I'm the youngest here *cough* 12 yrs old *cough* I started in 2010 when Hasbro released MFB into Canada and I'm here now lol
Nah I'm the youngest here
9 years old and started with metal fight when I was 4 and now i play with bursts. Takara Tomy of course.
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:12 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Nah I'm the youngest here
9 years old and started with metal fight when I was 4 and now i play with bursts. Takara Tomy of course.

I'm only a little older.
20 and have loved beyblade with a passion. Truly an awesome Hobby. Always fun and exciting in many ways.
20 and my love for beyblade will always remain throughout my entire life...
26 and started with Galeon from plastics. Ahhhhh good times
I'm 24, starting with a Draciel Shield, Draciel MS, and a Dragoon MS that I couldn't really use very well. No kid is really gonna be able to understand the power of rubber without help.

Sadly all my plastics and HMS beys are gone or damaged beyond repair, but I have a large collection of Burst and Metal Saga beys, far preferring Burst since battles are shorter and don't take 4-5 minutes between Stamina types. They also don't punch holes in my stadiums quite so badly. Metal Saga beys are too strong for their own good.
I'm currently 19 and I was aware and participated during the plastics era but wasn't able to get any real beyblades. When metal fusion came out I started to deeply follow the scene since I was already around 12.

I currently have nearly all the of metal fight/master/fusion beyblades and I want to start a blog where I test different combos and make serious videos regarding my results. I'm wondering if the metal scene is already fully complete or should I start moving over to burst. I am slowly moving towards burst but I'm still not very familiar with the scene since I wanted to complete my metal beyblades.

Are there still any interest still in people watching metal fight beyblades that I can start a serious blog?
(Nov. 12, 2016  6:43 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I'm... I'm 34... and not from the Plastics generation. I just randomly bought some Burst Beys for my son and wound up so addicted that I now own every Bey in the series, and multiples of most...

wow really? i thought you bought burst beys because you like to collect them like jp0t or kevo.

im also a fan of your videosSmile
I started from late into the metal saga, just me and my cyber pegasus, ahh those were the good days.I'm 13 and most of my blader friends are nearing 14 (I'm the young one
I must be the oldest at 48! First got into Beyblades at 35, when the anime series was on TV here in 2004, then found the Beyblades in the shops and had to get some, plus the mobile stadium. My nephews were also into Beyblading too, they even took part in the tournaments. Kind of lost touch with it when the series ended, never knew about Metal Fusion, never saw it on TV. But a couple of weeks ago, while channel surfing, found the Pop Max channel and Beyblade Burst, which has got me hooked all over again and just spent a lot buying Beyblades on eBay. Can't find them in the shops though, which is a pain, didn't know about all the fakes out there either and the rip-off merchants.
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:53 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I must be the oldest at 48!  First got into Beyblades at 35, when the anime series was on TV here in 2004, then found the Beyblades in the shops and had to get some, plus the mobile stadium.  My nephews were also into Beyblading too, they even took part in the tournaments.  Kind of lost touch with it when the series ended, never knew about Metal Fusion, never saw it on TV.  But a couple of weeks ago, while channel surfing, found the Pop Max channel and Beyblade Burst, which has got me hooked all over again and just spent a lot buying Beyblades on eBay.  Can't find them in the shops though, which is a pain, didn't know about all the fakes out there either and the rip-off merchants.

hats off to ur passion for beyblades even at this age...Truely respectful...
(Nov. 13, 2016  11:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I'm the youngest here *cough* 12 yrs old *cough* I started in 2010 when Hasbro released MFB into Canada and I'm here now lol

Nope, ya been out younged, we practically the same age tho lol (I'm 12 as of writing this message)
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:15 PM)K1D Wrote:

Nope, ya been out younged, we practically the same age tho lol (I'm 12 as of writing this message)

Haha, I'm actually 14 at the moment lol
(Jan. 08, 2018  12:01 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:15 PM)K1D Wrote: Nope, ya been out younged, we practically the same age tho lol (I'm 12 as of writing this message)

Haha, I'm actually 14 at the moment lol

I'm aware of your age and I'm basically 13
I'm 25 and only started playing about 6 months ago. I brought a burst starter kit to work one day and got quite a few people (from ages 20 to 40). Now we have about 8 beys and rippers lying around and a few of us still get together to let one rip every so often.