Zoids

What is your favourite zoid and why?
Mine is the Konig Wolf DSR, it just pwns on everything with that Duel Sniper Rifle.Joyful_2
The Zoids reboot tanked in Canada. The one starring Liger Zero was the only one aired here.
(Nov. 09, 2009  11:29 AM)Zero Wrote: What is your favourite zoid and why?
Mine is the Konig Wolf DSR, it just pwns on everything with that Duel Sniper Rifle.Joyful_2

Video Game much? Hah...

Anyways, I'm a fan of the Blade Liger. Have been since Guardian Force all them years ago.
(Nov. 10, 2009  5:07 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Anyways, I'm a fan of the Blade Liger. Have been since Guardian Force all them years ago.

Blade Liger is a good one but i personally think it gets outclassed by zero panzer
@To thats really unfortunate but the Liger Zero wasnt to bad I think the guy that used it was called Alistar
The Lightning Saix in New Century piloted by Jack Sisco was my fav Smile
Lightning Saix was really cool, it was so sleek and elegant.
It's between the Lightning Saix and the Storm Sorter.
Cannon Tortiose! Because when they teamed up with Lightning Saix it was just funny!

Honestly though I liked Elephander, because I had the toy, and I loved ho much it could be customized and changed.
(Dec. 01, 2009  4:53 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: It's between the Lightning Saix and the Storm Sorter.

storm sorter is teh pwnage Wink
changed to blitz tiger

Blitz Tiger ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay I have to go with this GUy
[Image: 4pwpjp.jpg]

lol Old toy i found

Pretty sure he's Liger Zero

DOn't know which though lol

Wow this toy has so many buttons lol
(Dec. 01, 2009  9:05 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: storm sorter is teh pwnage Wink

Thought it was called Storm Sworder?

Quote:Blade Liger is a good one but i personally think it gets outclassed by zero panzer

This I don't agree with. Yes the Panzer has massive firepower, but it was very very slow, while the Blade Liger has much more agility, mobility, and good defenses to be able to take down Zero Panzer.
(Dec. 05, 2009  10:39 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Thought it was called Storm Sworder?

This I don't agree with. Yes the Panzer has massive firepower, but it was very very slow, while the Blade Liger has much more agility, mobility, and good defenses to be able to take down Zero Panzer.

easy way to sort this out................................... Zero Schneider ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are these like robots that fight each other?
I LOVED Zoids as a kid!!!

Sadly, most of mine have been broken some way or another, or I've lost them.

My favorite was probably that turquoise pterodactyl type zoid, I forget the name.
I loved the show as well! but never played the game
(Dec. 06, 2009  1:47 PM)Ash Wrote: Are these like robots that fight each other?

think pokemon with giant robots
(Dec. 06, 2009  12:22 PM)Zero Wrote: easy way to sort this out................................... Zero Schneider ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Zero Schneider is cool on its own even though I'm not a big fan of the Liger Zero. On Zoids forums I used to go on, they would think the was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and very annoying. But I digress.

Quote:My favorite was probably that turquoise pterodactyl type zoid, I forget the name.

You're probably talking about the Raynos.

On another note. I loved how they portrayed the Geno Saurer in the anime. It has a very menacing feel to it. Much more than that of the Geno Breaker.
(Dec. 06, 2009  8:38 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: On another note. I loved how they portrayed the Geno Saurer in the anime. It has a very menacing feel to it. Much more than that of the Geno Breaker.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_TLHA...AA280_.jpg its amazingly pwnage cpc is teh best thing since sliced bread
GenoBREAKER, BFSE, where the best i think, but if theres anything else i could say the zaber fang.

i was a raven fan, thaught the guy was the best fighter, and a mass killer but no matter what he was my villin-ish hero.

foollish of me to say so.
(Dec. 05, 2009  10:30 PM)LDrago Wrote: okay I have to go with this GUy
[Image: 4pwpjp.jpg]

lol Old toy i found

Pretty sure he's Liger Zero

DOn't know which though lol

Wow this toy has so many buttons lol

hes a midnight sheild liger i think thats what it was, i own one and zero, but its just a liger zero in diffent colors. i collect zoids but now with the prices going up to 100 for the new ones i have to consider other things first.
That's Zero Jagur. I love Zero Schnider. I mean come on, it's covered in blades.
it's liger zero black color i think

i love liger zero and bit (in the anime)
strike laser claw was awesome!
raven and genobreaker too
(in the anime)
That's definitely not Jager or Shield Liger. It's just an alternate color Liger Zero.

Command Wolf and Shadow Fox were hands-down the coolest Zoids.
no way its a liger zero midnight shield, i always called it the midnight shield liger. but thats really what its called! i have it!

btw has any one got one of the new modles lately, i wish io could buy one but i dont have the money to do it. dosent matter if i did have the money if my parents found out i baught one they would throw them all away....oi hehehe
rev raptors all the way