Zero-G is dubbed "BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel".

(Mar. 19, 2013  10:56 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:04 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: IIRC TTs Saramanda was originally meant to be called Salamander, but TT misspelled it. Also, they changed Titi's name because it could be mispronounced to sound like an innaproppriate English word and they wanna keep the show kid friendly. Also, both are wierd to say, but I actually like Dynamis better.

I'm fairly sure they didn't misspell it...it was all done on purpose...

(Mar. 19, 2013  9:51 PM)flame0251 Wrote: as at beyblade.wikia.com, reviser was spelled tree differant ways. reviser, leviser, and levithian.

If you read it properly, it says that the Beyblade Community misspelled it in translation. It's a common occurrence among releases, but it was more notable for Revizer as it had various different variants and possibilities.

Regardless, can I remind everyone that this isn't the place to be discussing the toyline. There is another thread in Beyblade General for that.
i'm not discussing the toyline here. just talking about beyblade name changes.
Quote:i'm not discussing the toyline here. just talking about beyblade name changes.
...to the toy line.
Anyway, I actually don't think I posted here...or maybe I have...
I really think hasbro will release at least a few more 0Gs. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think they will.
@flame0251/~Mana~: the beywiki article for Saramanda states at the top of the article that the name is a mistranslation. But I agree that this discussion should Go in a different thread.
I can't wait until zero g comes to the US!
(*cough* back on topic) Has anyone found information about voice actors for SS characters? (Sadly I haven't :\.)
I think the new season will once again be broadcast in France first : they have already added some pages about "Zyro" and the story of Zero-G on their official site.
http://www.canalj.fr/La-tele/Dessins-ani...nages/Zyro
This may not relate to Shogun Steel English dub (yet), but is important none the less. I have found information about the lost episodes of Zero-G! ~Mana~ probably knows about it since I just saw it on beyblade-wika. Go to this link-

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...Dub_Update
It's not really finding information...

Regardless, this is projected from TV Guides. We're merely relaying information. Everyone knows about the seven unaired episodes anyway, and that they'd inevitably air somewhere.
(Mar. 19, 2013  2:01 PM)flame0251 Wrote: well, i still think that saramanda has no reason whatsoever to be salamander. and they changed shinobi to ninja. i like ninjas and all, but there is only an acute similarity beetween shinobi saramanda and ninja salamander. do you agree? i only use takara's names. i.e. i am never calling titi tithi or dunamis dynamis.
It sounds a lot less exciting, but shinobi does mean ninja in Japanese, so that name change makes sense. At the same time, I wish Hasbro would preserve the original names, even if it means a few kids might pronounce it wrong.