Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
My tests for Phantom Bull W145MF (I don't have Cancer, Cygnus, or Hades so Bull is the best I have.)

Equipment:
Beylauncher LR
3 Segment Grip
Zero-G Stadium

How I launched:
I used a tornado stall launch.

Phantom Bull W145MF vs Killerken Reviser E230SB
KR always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)

Phantom Bull W145MF vs. Balro Wyvang E230CF
BW launched first on even launches, PB launched first on odd.
(Apr. 03, 2013  6:39 PM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote: My tests for Phantom Bull W145MF (I don't have Cancer, Cygnus, or Hades so Bull is the best I have.)

Equipment:
Beylauncher LR
3 Segment Grip
BB-10

How I launched:
I used a tornado stall launch.

Phantom Bull W145MF vs Killerken Reviser E230SB
KR always launched first.

Phantom Bull W145MF vs. Balro Wyvang E230CF
BW launched first on even launches, PB launched first on odd.

It,s not supposed to be tested in zéro g stadium
loyd- It is not supposed to be tested in a BB-10* stadium.

Pony- Yeah, this is the Zero G Tiers thread. Only Zero-G stadiums can be used for testing, I believe.
Pony, is that a typo that you made(BB-10 instead of Zero-G?)
If not, it's still good to see that it did well against some synchromes in the BB-10
I'm waiting for BeybladePants11 to post his results.

Janstarblast, I don't have many good parts to test against Phantom W145 MF. I have done tests, but those tests are against really weak combos. If I put them up here, it makes no sense- A new attack combo knocking out Thermal Pisces T125 ES 20 times in a row doesn't make it a top-tier attack. I hope you can get what I'm trying to say.

This combo pretty much OS-es beys. It's rare to see it knock out something, at least in my case.
Well, in a BB-10, it would easily defeat Synchroms. There's nothing new in that. OSing Synchroms is a cakewalk....

Yeah, I know that you have no parts to test it against, but still. I asked for an explanation. How does this combo work? Right now, DrPepsiDew's post is a lot more convincing than your claim.
Because of course, that combo is working well for you as you are trying it against outclassed parts.

Moreover, that isn't exactly an Attack combo...
Upto what I have tested, it works if you tornado stall it(Look at Zero-G launching techniques for this.)
Then, like Phantom 90 MF, it out-spins it's opponent.
Some Testing
BBG-04
BeyLauncher LR
20 rounds done.
Phantom Aquario W145 MF Vs. Revizer Gryph AD145 SB
Phantom 20/20(20 OS, 0 KO)
Revizer Gryph(0 OS, 0 KO )
Phantom win % =100%

Phantom Aquario W145 MF Vs. Meteo L-Drago ED145 SB
Phantom 19/20(15 OS, 4 KO)
Meteo 1/20(1 OS, 0 KO)
Phantom win % =95%
This is all that I can do at the moment.

Oh, slipped my mind-
BeyLauncher R (Yellow) used for Phantom against Meteo.
Phantom always launched first in both battles.
No tie(s) observed in any of the battles.
Phantom used in Sliding Shoot.
ED145 used for LAD effect as it's the best I can do for Meteo
SB used on both beys as it's stable in BBG-04 unlike WD and EWD.
Will be able to benchmark tests if my friend can lend me his SB to use.
This is all that I can do for the moment.
Tornado Stalling?
Yeah, because it is totally possible to Tornado Stall in a Stadium lacking a Tornado Ridge...

And, are you talking about this thread?
If yes, then I see nothing about Tornado Stalling. Raigeko13 speaks about "Ridge Riding" but that is possible only with E230.

Well, you still haven't answered my question- How does this combo work?! As DrPepsiDew said, its too light to SKO anything, and it would also be KOed easily...
So how are you getting those results? Can you post a video, or ask Sharven12 to do so? (I know Sharven has YT, as I've seen your videos). Smile
My bad.
I literally mixed up the tornado staller Phantom 90 MF + the launching thread to result a totally stupid equation.
-_-
I'm not that good with Zero-G's terms, so it's hard for me to explain.
I'm a 16-year old teenager with a brain that small of an ostrich.
Sharven is busy with his Soccer Academy classes and on top of that his exams are going on. Because of that, I'm falling behind on my testing, be it this combo
-,-
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:40 PM)zeneo Wrote: My bad.
I literally mixed up the tornado staller Phantom 90 MF + the launching thread to result a totally stupid equation.
Tired
I'm not that good with Zero-G's terms, so it's hard for me to explain.
I'm a 16-year old teenager with a brain that small of an ostrich.
Sharven is busy with his Soccer Academy classes and on top of that his exams are going on. Because of that, I'm falling behind on my testing, be it this combo
-,-

TBH it doesnt surprise me jthis combo can beat a sway defense combo. But, i dont see it as being top tier for the simple fact phantom is to light. Ill do some tests when i get off work today.
I did use a Zero-G Stadium. I just typed in BB-10 by mistake, haha. I have changed it though. I guess the combo does pretty good, but not really top-tier worthy. I'm very certain that it will lose against Dragooon BGrin.
MSF Revizer Saramanda SA165CS? Anyone? Fluttershy pony, can you test?
(Apr. 07, 2013  11:24 PM)diblee123 Wrote: MSF Revizer Saramanda SA165CS? Anyone? Fluttershy pony, can you test?
And the point of this combo? Will it beat Dragoon combo, Duo B;D, and sway?
Ahah. Thank you Stars. Make sure to know something can be competitive if it beats and/or sway in that sentence, though.

Anyways, it probably will do okay as a sway defender, but we already have an over abundance of those, so...

On the topic of a top tier list, I am quite excited, because it seems like we might have enough people test sway tracks, and after that, once we get BWD vs same spin tests, I think a tier list can go up.
I suggested a stamina combo at the combo/parts request thread, I think with the right wheels can beat dragooon and stay a little more against zero g attack, it's a stamina combo so it should have the capacity to beat zero g defense
(Apr. 07, 2013  11:24 PM)diblee123 Wrote: MSF Revizer Saramanda SA165CS? Anyone? Fluttershy pony, can you test?

I can't. I don't have SA165.
Hmm Using E230BWD vs. dragoon isn't a great idea. Let say I use 5 Min mold B;D on Dragoon after all the stamina was lost it will start spin stealing but the bad effect for E230 is it so damn high that it could fall easily.

I mean I like the idea of BWD as stamina wise and prevents some sway. But to play it safe either a choice of CH120 or T125 BWD over Reviser^2
This may be a bit ambitious, but do people think we are ready for a tier list? I mean, this seems fine to me, barring it uses Ingulit's format.
Sway Attack
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165/E230/SP230 CF/GF/GCF

MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165 CF

Smash Attack
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang W145/160 RF/R2F/XF

Sway Defense
MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230 BSF/RSF/RS

Stamina
MSF-H Revizer Dragooon B:D

Duo Cancer B:D

Of course, it is only six combos, but if that is all that is competitive so far, that's all that's competitive. What do you guys think?
Reviser Reviser/Genbull T125 BWD/WD should be up the Stamina Tier.
Not if it doesn't beat right spin.
It does beat right Spin. it an equalizer combo.
MF Girago Dragooon F230GCF
All tests in BBG Defense Stadium, with Semi frayed LR String Launcher

MF Girago Dragooon F230GCF vs. MF-L Duo Aquario BGrin (Stamina)
(Dragooon launched second)
2 KO
3 redo
3 OS

Win rate 100%
The thing is, it will lose to the best rigt spin stamina type, Duo BGrin. That means it only beats half of the survival metagame. BTW, most stuff on 120/125 probably beat Dragooon BGrin, since Death Gasher does it to.
But a basalt stock scares the hell out for Dragoon stamina combo...
At a tournament I did see Stars beat a Duo B:D Using a Variant of Reviser T125WD I don't know the specifics all I know was it was Right Spin Synchrome T125 WD Variant, but It did beat Duo B:D and Dragooon B:D. I also, just want to state that WD can beat B:D at least I saw at the tournament MD Qualifiers Stars Dragoon B:D lose to a Basalt Stock lol, I think WD needs some more testing.
(Apr. 25, 2013  2:14 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote:

We really should have Dragooon in Sway Attack at least, something needs to sway left spin.

WD does need more testing against stamina.