Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
(Oct. 02, 2013  1:44 AM)Time Wrote: No further response about my combo?

What was your combo?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Pha...BWD-MB-EWD

EWD is by far the best of those three tips, but TB when tested in a bb-10 has shown serious promise.
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:05 AM)Time Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Pha...BWD-MB-EWD

EWD is by far the best of those three tips, but TB when tested in a bb-10 has shown serious promise.

Id definitely wanna see more testing done. But it looks promising. TB needs more testing done in general. Ill try to get some done tomorrow after work.
Eh just tried it not too impressed.

MF-H Phantom Cancer E230(Upper) TB vs Duo Aquario 230 D
Phantom: 8 Wins(7 OS, 1 0GKO)
Duo: 2 OS
Phantom Win Rate: 80%

You must bank here.

MF-H Phantom Cancer E230(Upper) TB vs Dragooon Girago SA165(ZGA Mode) CF
Phantom: 7 Wins(All OS)
Girago: 13 Wins(8 0GKO, 5 KO)
Phantom Win Rate: 35%

So it's like this-

What it Beats
Most Stamina types
Defense
Duo/Genbull Genbull F230 CF/GCF
What it Loses to
Dragooon
Sway(both spin directions)
Duo SR200 TB?

What it loses to outweighs what it beats IMO
(Oct. 02, 2013  3:09 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Eh just tried it not too impressed.
What it loses to outweighs what it beats IMO

Thanks for the test. Tests speak for themselves. Unless someone has tests to prove otherwise I think its safe to say its not top tier.
Wait a sec... why Dragooon Girago?
Eh just wanted to try something random lol.
MF-H Phantom Cancer E230(Upper) TB vs Duo Cancer SR200TB
PC: 20 (20 OS)
DC: 0

As i expected Phantom did a good job there..

As for Sway on the same combo (both)

TB can force sway as the results go it 10/10. I feel it deserve to be on list.
It has a lot of trouble against dragooon I've said that a few times in its thread, but it should be ok against same spin sway, also on MB it does really well against sway, but by virtue of beating almost all stamina and defense I think it deserves a spot
MB is actually best to resist sway on Phantom.

Only thing that would totally interest me is TMB (if you know what i mean Wink)

I really don't see why someone doesn't really want Phantom Cancer E230 TB/MB on list.

We may have to separate them if we have too.
Does anyone have experience with Left spin defense? I was testing/playing around with Genbull Dragooon E230 TB and was getting some good results. against left spin attack and some defense combos. Ill try to have some testing done this weekend.
@Stars and Time Did you guys really not see my tests? It was beaten pretty easily by the sway combo.

Dark: If Dragooon F230 is as dominant as it seems, I think left spin defense could be logical. Personally, I'd use SA165 though, almost the same amount of sway resistance, more LAD.
(Oct. 03, 2013  3:01 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Dark: If Dragooon F230 is as dominant as it seems, I think left spin defense could be logical. Personally, I'd use SA165 though, almost the same amount of sway resistance, more LAD.

Ill try to get those test up this weekend. If anyone can help with them then please feel free to.
Yeah I saw them I just don't think it matters when it completely takes out two types, almost literally the definition of a top-tier balance combo

Also, can someone post what the current proposed list looks like? I haven't seen one in a while
(Oct. 03, 2013  2:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Does anyone have experience with Left spin defense? I was testing/playing around with Genbull Dragooon E230 TB and was getting some good results. against left spin attack and some defense combos. Ill try to have some testing done this weekend.

I use Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF, and so does thunderdome. It's pretty darn amazing, and if you get the launch right it can sway-KO most dragooon attackers (also sway-KOs Dragooon B : D. Beat Antecreaky at the BR qualifier with it.).

It only has formal results for a BB-10 stadium, but considering what I've seen of it it's not that bad.

Dragooon SA165TB would really be something to look into, though. Wink It can take down a LOT of stuff. The only reason I haven't used it yet is because of you and thunder running around with Duo SA165 XD

Seriously though, it's kind of a beast if you've got an overdose of Dragooon running around.

EDIT: I'm in favor of E230MB destabilizers. Girago Genbull E230MB gets some seriously eye-popping results against anything right-spin.
I don't think an SA165TB combo is good enough. It's balance is just off. I already don't like it in Zero G. It's only good there against swayers. In BB-10, I just have a great amount of doubt against it.
Really? :\ Stormscorpio1 went really far with Dragooon SA165TB in Revolution, and Killerken Genbull SA165TB completely dominates the Zero-G meta in VA from what I've seen.

I like it... I like it a lot. Wink
Oh carp! I thought this was the BB-10 thread! I definitely want it on this list. Sorry about that.
I agree, and with Duo, it is just a beauty. Plus, this topic isn't about BB-10 anyways, so it wouldn't matter if it did good in there or not, as long as it was good in Zero-G.

Whoever could test the Duo SA165TB combo more, would help a lot, I think it really deserves a spot on the Top Tier list!

EDIT: Haha, you posted a second before me, it's alright!
Test, test, test! That's the way to go!
In reply to the advanced forum,
@MF It came from me and my experience for testing. MF is really good for
Sway Defense, the only downside is that it can't OS Stamina or Dragooon. I posted tests against the most dangerous Sway Attacker in my opinion.
(Oct. 04, 2013  2:03 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: In reply to the advanced forum,
Sway Defense, the only downside is that it can't OS Stamina or Dragooon. I posted tests against the most dangerous Sway Attacker in my opinion.

IF you have tests for it then post them here.
(Oct. 03, 2013  11:54 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Really? :\ Stormscorpio1 went really far with Dragooon SA165TB in Revolution, and Killerken Genbull SA165TB completely dominates the Zero-G meta in VA from what I've seen.

I like it... I like it a lot. Wink

Yeah, I placed in a couple tournaments with it. I gotsa better combo now Smile
(Oct. 04, 2013  8:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2013  2:03 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: In reply to the advanced forum,

IF you have tests for it then post them here.

I did a few pages back. Note that the 2 KOs were freak KOs, and the SO was technically MF going into the holes, but Wyvang sort of made contact.
I like it. It should be considered, but I'm just not sure about something on it.