Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
(Dec. 03, 2012  9:59 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Insomniac and anybody else, do you think it is time for a list update based on Insomniac's post? I agree with all of it.
I do think Killerken should be in some places on it since it has proved to be good. It does good with Dragooon.

Yes, besides the Killerkin Dragooon combos, I think Insomniac's list is good, at least for now, heh.
So far, no one has conducted the rudimentary comparison tests necessary between Killerken, Gargole, and Dragooon Dragooon to Revizer Dragooon to show just which setups are best Stamina/spin-equalizing-wise. Finding out just which Synchromes they are should really be top priority at the moment...

I heard Gruph is pretty good. Maybe Gruphe Gryphe?
Do you mean Gryph Gryph Ginga? Also, from the Begirados testing thread it appears the Begirados has nice attack so I think it would be a good canidate for my Sway and Smash Idea, Since its a heavy Synchrome that to me seems second only to flash IMO.

The only Synchromes I have ever heard with Attack Potential are,
Gryph, Ifraid, Begirados, Pheonic (if not covered) and Dragooon which is left spin so it can't be used for casual sway.
(Dec. 03, 2012  1:22 PM)*Billy* Wrote: Does anyone think of combining Smash Attack and Sway together somewhat? I think an attack type might stand a better chance if it can hit and sway. Anyone with me on this? Unless there are some combos that are unheard of to me that make the bey sway more based on its own metal wheel/Chrome Wheel I think giving a attack type the ability to KO and Sway would be fundamental.

I don't own flash but this idea seems to make decent sense to me at least.
Maybe Flash W145CF?

Wasn't Bregirados Bregirados good at smash? It's also a Synchrom, so it should be decently heavy. It might work with W145/SA165 CF/GCF.
EDIT: Oh, and a MSF/MSF-H too.
(Nov. 25, 2012  10:11 PM)Tier List Wrote: Just what I'm kinda thinking at the moment:

Updated
GCF/GF at Attack Sway Tier
F230 in Defense Tier only in RS combination (Since F230 is free spin track assuming the bottom with have very less friction to move. Let say i use sway attack Vs Duo ____F230RS as soon as Duo is launched to the stadium it would sit in the center like a sitting duck, then a sway attack combo enters to sway yet Duo barely moves because RS have no friction so it just rubber dragging the stadium and sway attack self KO's.) up to you guys if you want on the list or not.

That is all.
From what I remember,
Earth/Duo 230 MS/ES performed and placed in Mumbai Zero-G tournaments that we had.
Although,It's always happens that what we use in Mumbai tournaments usually doesn't work with others.
Can someone test-Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS in BBG-04?
I would like to state that Diablo Nemesis X~D
performed very well at the tourney(Used by christophermk)
I personally like to use Meteo L-Drago ED145MF
First off, a tourney situation does differ from testing. I am not saying that tourney results are insignificant, but yeah!
Moreover, this matter of an MS/ES combo was already discussed in the Winning Combinations thread long back. Smile
Its a result of most of us lacking top tier parts, and the extremely unusual and erratic meta of our region.
I agree with you Janstarblast.....
Just thought would give this MS/ES topic a bit of a spark,in order to see someone testing it,and maybe one day it'll be sitting in the top-tier list
And yeah,the tournaments' winning combo differs during individual testing.....
Killerken works good on Dragooon to actually. Probably better than Revizer. Also I'm talking about Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD and Revizer Dragooon B: D
(Jan. 30, 2013  8:21 AM)zeneo Wrote: From what I remember,
Earth/Duo 230 MS/ES performed and placed in Mumbai Zero-G tournaments that we had.
Although,It's always happens that what we use in Mumbai tournaments usually doesn't work with others.

I've already tried a TON of testing with BD145 to see if I could put it on anything, as everyone says, it scrapes terribly.
Stars Wrote:F230 in Defense Tier only in RS combination (Since F230 is free spin track assuming the bottom with have very less friction to move. Let say i use sway attack Vs Duo ____F230RS as soon as Duo is launched to the stadium it would sit in the center like a sitting duck, then a sway attack combo enters to sway yet Duo barely moves because RS have no friction so it just rubber dragging the stadium and sway attack self KO's.) up to you guys if you want on the list or not.

Was there formal testing on this posted somewhere that I missed? If not, why would we add a tip track combo on the Tier List that has absolutely no formal testing?
(Jan. 30, 2013  2:12 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:

I've already tried a TON of testing with BD145 to see if I could put it on anything, as everyone says, it scrapes terribly.

I don't mean to prove you wrong or anything(as I am pretty backward with the metagame myself) but I do remember Ingulit saying that we can "push the BD145 disc up" in Zero-G combos, preventing it from scraping.
I personally have no idea what that means, and neither do I know whether it is legit or not.
So maybe, it is possible? Then again, Ingulit is pretty active here, so I will just wait for him to sort it out, haha!
(Jan. 30, 2013  5:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  2:12 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:

I don't mean to prove you wrong or anything(as I am pretty backward with the metagame myself) but I do remember Ingulit saying that we can "push the BD145 disc up" in Zero-G combos, preventing it from scraping.
I personally have no idea what that means, and neither do I know whether it is legit or not.
So maybe, it is possible? Then again, Ingulit is pretty active here, so I will just wait for him to sort it out, haha!

You CAN, an all it is is the Chrome wheels have a little more space than regular fusion wheels, so think if it as a non-Hell boost mode. I never found it reliable much though Tongue_out
Ooh, I see.
Thanks, DrPepsiDew.
So in the end, BD145 isn't worth the shot, haha!
(Oct. 31, 2012  4:34 AM)Stars Wrote: Duo____BGrin should be up the Stamina list as a counter to Dragoon BGrin but depending how hard the Duo user launching

Left spin power will just spinsteal and win, especially because of Duo's smooth surface its easy to spinsteal.
(Feb. 03, 2013  4:22 PM)diblee123 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  4:34 AM)Stars Wrote: Duo____BGrin should be up the Stamina list as a counter to Dragoon BGrin but depending how hard the Duo user launching

Left spin power will just spinsteal and win, especially because of Duo's smooth surface its easy to spinsteal.

No, sir. Someone explain to this person how the Duo combo works.
Guys it matter about the mold of BGrin not duo it self. let say i use my BGrin and it 5 min mold but the side effect would be if it tilted sharp it would lose all the stamina and i own a 6 min hasbro BGrin but no side effect either duo wins that match to dragoon if that the case.

Anyway there's one scynchrome brought me in interest as smash attack which is Golum Wyvang 160RF
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:51 PM)Stars Wrote: Guys it matter about the mold of BGrin not duo it self. let say i use my BGrin and it 5 min mold but the side effect would be if it tilted sharp it would lose all the stamina and i own a 6 min hasbro BGrin but no side effect either duo wins that match to dragoon if that the case.

Anyway there's one scynchrome brought me in interest as smash attack which is Golum Wyvang 160RF

See, Goreim is like Gryph (it adds spin velocity) Then Wyvang has been used in attack combos... Could you do some tests? I recently traded my Goreim.
I tryed thèse combos:
Mf hell aquario bd145mf as a smash attack an minor sway attack
Mf hell fox d125mf
Msf ifraid saramanda w145ds
Mf météo ldrago tr145ewd
Mf ldrago destroy b:d
Mf gravity destroyer gb145xf (left spin)

It seems to me good for me but i have no Big combo to test it
The combos you are suggesting are tier two or three. Next time ask to someone actually test it (there is a thread for that but I don't have the link right now)
for dragooon counters check my thread on rev rev t125 wd and shinobuxd's thread for death gasher ch120 wd
What does everyone think should go up on a tier list? IMO, it should be something like
Anyone could test it or give me the thread to submit my combos to zéro g stadium test