Zero-G Combo/Parts Requests

Try these,I only had three on my mind
1.Thief Ifraid SP200CF

2. Syncrome:Reviser Genbull F230TB

3.Bandid Orojya DF145 D/BWD
Is Reviser Dragooon B:D good in Zero G?
Is dragoon ifraid 100wd good? What about fraid dragoon gravity perseus spintrack wd
(Jul. 01, 2013  11:12 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Is Reviser Dragooon BGrin good in Zero G?

its amazing

(Jul. 01, 2013  7:21 PM)Armadurn Wrote: Is dragoon ifraid 100wd good? What about fraid dragoon gravity perseus spintrack wd

no they are not good, try listing ur parts in build me a combo thread.
Need a Begirados Face Bolt w/ stickers. It'll say it in my sig a second time. LOL
(Jul. 01, 2013  8:46 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Need a Begirados Face Bolt w/ stickers. It'll say it in my sig a second time. LOL

That is spam and has nothing to do with this thread...
Hello, I would like to see if these combos are good for the zero g stadium. You may battle them vs themselves and other strong combos of your own
1. Reviser Goreim AD145 BWD
2. Wyvang Gargoyle SR200 GCF
3. Balro Ifraid E230 GF
4. Orojya Girago DF145 WB
5. Begaridos Saramanda SA165 SF
1. no
2. not sure, but gargole isnt very good IIRC
3. not really, theres better options
4. no
5. no
Just asking, did you actually use them in combat? Or are you saying that based on experience?
I can try all of these except 1, 2, and 5.
(Jul. 09, 2013  12:30 AM)Voldarok Wrote: Just asking, did you actually use them in combat? Or are you saying that based on experience?

theres no need to test i speak from experience.
Ok, then what would you suggest? I have near all parts
Just look in the competitive combos, Smile
Has anyone tried MF for Sway Defense? I've seen in tournaments that it circles around the BB-10 slowly, like BSF, a Sway Defense Bottom. Also, it's a Metal Flat Bottom, which would probably have less friction with the Zero-G Stadium, but it wouldn't be able to get swayed out. So, can anyone try MSF Reviser Reviser/Killerken Killerken E230MF against MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165GCF/CF/GF?
Yea, but less friction may not be a good thing, since MF has no grip whatsoever, I might be able to still test it though.
(Jul. 11, 2013  4:04 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yea, but less friction may not be a good thing, since MF has no grip whatsoever, I might be able to still test it though.

S has no friction, but it can resist sway, and Shining God MS is correct, I used MF in the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Michigan Qualifier vs Sway attack and sway defense, it resists sway, yet can OS Seay defenders.
:o OMG I cant wait to try MF out when I get it, thanks Yuko!
Can someone test the following:
MSF Revizer Revizer E230RS vs. MF-F Hell Bull E230MB
Attack Stadium
Both E230 from Hasbro, not TT/SK

Thing is, I just got my SK Thief Phoenic in the mail yesterday, and I bought my Hasbro Thief Phoenic about a week ago. I played with the two E230s and the SK one is much more playful; the Hasbro one is stiff (I know some have already said that.) While I was testing the above two combos, the one with the more playful E230 tended to lose more. I figured if I had two stiff E230s face against each other, we could find an MFB combo for attack other than Synchrome.
can anyone test this combo?
I believe it can be a possible anti attack sway combo

MSF-H Killerken Dragoon E230 GCF

MSF-H for weight
Killerken because of the extra stamina for spin stealing
Dragoon is to stop Right spin atk types from gaining speed
E230 For the anti atk(BOOST)
GCF for the extra spin stealing
Hey, I'm back and I would like to see if my new beyblades are good.
1. Gryph orojya 160 sf (wasn't trying)
2. Balro Goreim ad145 mb
3. Gargoyle girago sa165 (attack) gcf
4. Reviser killarken sr200 wb

I would appreciate if any one would test these against other good combos.
hi, i'm not actually posting a request but i didn't know where else to post this and i couldn't find the answer on the beywiki. anyways, here are my questions:

1(what metal fight beyblades exactly would be compatible with the new zero-g beyblades?

2(my best beyblade is a basalt horogium i got shipped from japan mixed with a GB145 spin track and a WD tip. my question is: would basalt be compatible with zero-g beyblades?

i know that was a bit redundant and semi-pointless. XD that's all my questions, so ty if you can answer them, ty anyways if you can't.
You should ask this in the ask a question get an answer thread Wink
sorry i thought that was only for metal fight beyblades, i wasn't sure. ty for telling me though i'll try it there.
Could somebody test Gryph Phoenic TR145RF? It so far has beaten my Genbull BD, and also Revizer Orojya E230D? In California Calamity I made it to the semi finals with it. I want to know if its my strong launch or the beys power.
I no longer have a hell, but lost 2 of 3 rounds using Killerken dragooon b:d to hell bd145cs. So would someone mind checking hell for anti-spin steal?