Zero-G Combo/Parts Requests

Can someone with two BGrins please test- MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BGrin vs Gargole Gargole BGrin? Make sure to swap BGrins after ten rounds.
(Jan. 19, 2013  4:46 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Can someone with two BGrins please test- MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BGrin vs Gargole Gargole BGrin? Make sure to swap BGrins after ten rounds.

If someone can test what ShinobuXD asked I would be glad too (i want to make exactly Gargole Gargole B : D)
ill do it as i have two bds

but i dont have two gargs i only have two revisers should i witch to garg drag vs rev rev?
(Nov. 11, 2012  7:17 PM)Ultimo Wrote: MF-F/MF-L Duo Cygnus TH170 WSF/BSF is supposed to serve as a tornado staller in the Zero-G stadium. Its sole purpose is to counter ______ Dragooon BGrin. Tests against Revizer Dragooon BGrin and Gargole Dragooon BGrin would be appreciated. Try to use MSF-F and WSF is possible.

Ultimo, BSF does not tornado stall, its a sway defense bottom. I can believe you if you say WSF but not BSF.
Can you test msf ifraid saramanda b:d (hasbro version) against all Best combo known
And phantom orion w145mf too
"Against all best combos known" ?

Good luck with that.
(Apr. 04, 2013  5:42 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Can you test msf ifraid saramanda b:d (hasbro version) against all Best combo known
And phantom orion w145mf too

Cannon is right, but for make it more clear, there are a big amount of good combos nowadays because there are combos of 4D beyblades and Synchrom ones, so... It's a little too much (more than 10 beyblades, 20 battles against each, you are asking to test against two different beyblades, to fulfil your request a person has to do more than 400 battles without counting ties redone)
Sorry my mistake

Can you test it against sway attack type for thé synchromed combo
And thé other one against def and end type
Ok, this is for everyone. Before you suggest something to be tested, ask yourself these two questions:
1. Will it beat Dragooon, Phantom, and Duo BGrin?
2. Will it beat sway attack?

If you can't answer yes to at least one of those, please don't suggest it.
hello

trying to find a good attack type

any suggestions
(Apr. 04, 2013  10:04 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Ok, this is for everyone. Before you suggest something to be tested, ask yourself these two questions:
1. Will it beat Dragooon, Phantom, and Duo BGrin?
2. Will it beat sway attack?

If you can't answer yes to at least one of those, please don't suggest it.

Sorry i just have phantom and 3 zéro g blade ifraid saramander and orojya
So i can't do test now and don't know well the new series at the moment.
I tryed to do my best with what i have.
Hey, when a did some test (that I lose the results) I find the set up for stamina "E230BWD", can someone test it? I think it might be good (can be any metal/chrome wheel useful for the job)
MSF Dragooon Phoenic C145CF. Please test someone!
I will explain the logic so people dont accuse me of throwing a random combo.
MSF- Extra Weight so CF does not sway itself out and the beyblade becomes harder to KO because of extra weight.
Dragooon- Good recoil and adds left spin, and weight
Phoenic- Good recoil, and has good smash.
C145- Prevents the beyblade from exiting stadium, because it scrapes, I like it better than SA165, and I want a 145 height for this combo, because although E230 is good for staying in stadium, its height is not gonna allow for the chrome wheels to make the most contact with the other beys which have shorter tracks.
CF- A good attack tip in Zero-g, and in my opinion has more stamina than GCF. Also GF can be used if you dont have CF. I just prefer cf as it is more controllable.
You do know it's the one on top that decides the spin direction, right? It will be right spin if it's Dragooon Phoenic.

Also, Dragooon Phoenic would be a perfect combination if they were right- and left-spin, respectively. Instead it hits with much duller attack but the synergy is still there.
Nightwing and I used this to great success in yesterday's tournament, but more official testing needs to be done.
Attack Stadium: MF-H Phantom Virgo E230 RS/MB
Balance Stadium: MF-H Phantom Virgo E230 MB/BWD
Defense Stadium: MF-H Phantom Virgo E230 BWD

Also, can someone do comparative tests with duo replacing phantom? And if anyone has a better clear wheel suggestion please make it.

Additionally, in response to the above questions, this dominated phantom b:d duo b:d and things on gcf, but had a significant amount of trouble against pure stamina and dragooon combos in yesterday's tournament.
I tryed this combo and it worked out pretty good at a tourney. It was Ifraid Dragooon DD. any suggestions to mak it better?
if Zero-G I suggest you to make a Left Spin Sway Attacker (if there are more left spin beyblades than right spin where you play) or try to make Killerken/Revizer Dragooon B : D

if BB-10, now the best are Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F, Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF, Begirados/Pegasis Dragoooon S130LRF and Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD

Dragooon is pretty versatile, so you can also try what's best for you

EDIT: There is a thread to ask for combos, here

EDIT 2: Did someone test ED145 for a Sway Defense or Stamina combo? I think the free spinning wings can be useful to keep in the stadium but without lowering much the stamina of the beyblade, this should work in theory, more because there are not low attackers, but reading its article, I understand if its non-bearing gimmick fails on this too
Could someone try testing (w/ or without MSF) Wyvang Reviser BGrin? I tried it in a BB-10 and it didn't do to badly. Could someone try it in a Zero-G attacks type stadium? I was wondering because I need a stamina combo that doesn't necessarily beat Dragooon, but does well in general.
some one can test MF Phantom(att) Kronos/orion/cygnus/cancer AD145MF
against defence and endurance bey
Leone19: Use Phantom/Duo Cancer BGrin instead.
Do not use E230 for Defence combinations, especially not RS because I have found that in both BB-10 and Zero-G Stadiums, the beyblade would wobble and scratch on the stadium floor.
someone got V145?? I think it should be tested for sway-att/def bey. I don't have it so anybody could test it for me?
(May. 15, 2013  1:49 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Do not use E230 for Defence combinations, especially not RS because I have found that in both BB-10 and Zero-G Stadiums, the beyblade would wobble and scratch on the stadium floor.

Yea dont use the best track and tip for defense.. for defense
Hey, can someone try Saramanda Dragooon SA165LF?

I did some informal testing but between my job and other activities I can't test it

It has to be some sort of Sway and Smash Attacker, alternating between stalling for sway and a flower pattern for smash, thanks to LF that is not that wide has GF, SA165 has to be on attack mode, so when LF lose control, SA165 helps it and maintain it in the stadium, I choose saramanda because I like it, good weight and balance, and exposes a little of dragooon's contact point, not necessary, can be changed, Dragooon was chosed because is left spin, should have better synergy with LF, I think an unbalanced combo would be better for this (that's why I also choose Saramanda), and has it's left spin could sway left spin but hit right spin and left spin zero g defense combos

I know,it's another Dragooon combo, but if LF is useful, I think this combo (with or without saramanda) would be the best posible

Note: I was amazed how when LF lose control it land on SA165, it was REALLY nice and now is my Zero G Attacker for left spin
Can someone test an M145 combo in zero g?