Zero-G Combo/Parts Requests

So same thing as Nojo249 Stated

But in Zero-G format.

Also please state what stadium you want to be tested in(Attack,Balance,Defense).

I only have Attack stadium at the moment. Other are welcome to test with their results.
Could someone test out MF-H L-Drago Destroy F: D against ________ DragOOOn B: D in the BBG-03/4 ?

How this combo is supposed to work is it uses its SF tip while B: D stamina depletes and when DragOOOn's stamina is lower L-Drago's RF kicks in and attacks and hopefully destabilizes or KOs DragOOOn.

BTW : This is just an idea, not proven or anything.
Kinda the same idea as 1D...
Try the Final Drive bottom. From what I saw in youtube videos, the SF tip was EPIC at resisting sway attack! After it has resisted some sway and the opponent's stamina is low, it can sway it right back when the RF tip kicks in. Since it is wider than most RFs go, it actually looks like it's really effective! Maybe put it on Diablo, since putting it on Synchromes would make Final Drive activate too quickly, due to its weight. SF needs to pop out to resist sway.
The next anti-sway combo!

EDIT: Also, in the Zero G Attack Stadium.
MSF-F/MSF-L Killerken Killerken SA165/160/TH170 RF/MF/R2F
You got your tests.
Quote:WHEN REQUESTING A COMBO, PLEASE PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION FOR IT!

Sound familiar to you? Please stop throwing out combos randomly. Even if there is logic behind it, 'enlighten' us with your logic Ultimu.
MF-F/MF-L Duo Cygnus TH170 WSF/BSF is supposed to serve as a tornado staller in the Zero-G stadium. Its sole purpose is to counter ______ Dragooon BGrin. Tests against Revizer Dragooon BGrin and Gargole Dragooon BGrin would be appreciated. Try to use MSF-F and WSF is possible.
BSF isn't aggressive enough to tornado stall. Ultimo, do you own a Zero-G stadium? If you do, stop giving random requests. Tornado stalling might work in Zero-G, but if you actually own the stadium test it yourself.
(Nov. 11, 2012  7:17 PM)Ultimo Wrote: MF-F/MF-L Duo Cygnus TH170 WSF/BSF is supposed to serve as a tornado staller in the Zero-G stadium. Its sole purpose is to counter ______ Dragooon BGrin. Tests against Revizer Dragooon BGrin and Gargole Dragooon BGrin would be appreciated. Try to use MSF-F and WSF is possible.

Pretty much what ShinobuXD said. Stop giving random combos unless you actually test them yourself first. There is no "Theoryblade" here nor this is the right place at all to give random combos.
Ultimu, how did you know it served as a tornado stapler when there is not testing on it, and you do not own it? People have reasons to suspect you as Mu, and if you want to prove us wrong, test with VALID results.
(Nov. 11, 2012  7:17 PM)Ultimo Wrote: MF-F/MF-L Duo Cygnus TH170 WSF/BSF is supposed to serve as a tornado staller in the Zero-G stadium. Its sole purpose is to counter ______ Dragooon BGrin. Tests against Revizer Dragooon BGrin and Gargole Dragooon BGrin would be appreciated. Try to use MSF-F and WSF is possible.
For me at least (in a BB-10), WSF is fairly hard to control. I think control issues would be even worse in Zero-G stadia, but I suppose I can't completely say that because I don't own one.

In a BB-10, I tried out Duo Gasher TH170WSF against Gargole Dragooon SA165SD a little and this is what usually happened:
1. Gasher would go nuts and leave the BB-10 when it moved along the Tornado Ridge (might just be my launch).

2. Gasher would circle the ridge for a little bit, gradually get closer to GD, and start hitting. GD would weaken in spin first, but would sometimes win the battle by 1/2-1 rotation.

Of course, I can't make a completely accurate conclusion since I only did a few battles, but I'm just throwing this out there.

(Nov. 12, 2012  12:46 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
For me at least (in a BB-10), WSF is fairly hard to control. I think control issues would be even worse in Zero-G stadia, but I suppose I can't completely say that because I don't own one.

In a BB-10, I tried out Duo Gasher TH170WSF against Gargole Dragooon SA165SD a little and this is what usually happened:
1. Gasher would go nuts and leave the BB-10 when it moved along the Tornado Ridge (might just be my launch).

2. Gasher would circle the ridge for a little bit, gradually get closer to GD, and start hitting. GD would weaken in spin first, but would sometimes win the battle by 1/2 rotation - 1 rotation.

Of course, I can't make a completely accurate conclusion since I only did a few battles, but I'm just throwing this out there.

Try launching Duo Gasher around 80%-90%. Also, what height was Duo in? Do tests on all three heights to see which one can defeat Gargole Dragooon SA165 SD consistently. Also, try adding a MF-F or a MF-L to increase the stamina of the combo. If you don't have one, then use the lightest facebolt you have. You can also try to use other CW's like Cygnus, Aquario, and Kerbecs to see which one does best. Gasher may not be the best CW choice for this combo. I know this is a lot to ask, but I truly believe that this combo is the counter to Dragooon combo's.
Umm... there is no tornado ridge in Zero-G Ultimo.
There does not need to be one. As long as they circles around the other without touching the other or not Self KOing, then is is a tornado stall.
I understand. However, I wanted Crab Commando to test this combo in BOTH a BB-10 and a Zero G Stadium. He originally had tested the combo in a BB-10. I Just would like to see how this combo would do in both the stadiums.
I know, he was telling Crab Cammando to use the tornado ridge in the BB-10 though. If Crab Cammando does(or probably did) and it worked it wouldn't matter because circling the tornado ridge is impossible in Zero-G.
Msot combos end up "tornado stalling" in Zero-G.
Because there is no ridge. But you can stall.
Exactly *Ginga*! This combo can stall and hopefully OS _____ Dragoon B:D consistently...
If there is no ridge, how can you stall? the ridge is the barrier that stop you from self KO.
When the Zero G Satdium sways, the combo starts to "Tornado Stall". It moves around it opponent and "Stalls" to an extent.
But if i put MSF-H Revier 2x E230CS in the stadium and you want Duo to stall it would be harder because your dealing about over 1 pound bey in the center and you are trying to stall it would end up in the pocket and lose the match faster
Ultimu, have you tried playing or compete in a Zero G stadium? Zero G stadium has no ridge to speak of & there are 3 big holes at the corners of the stadium. You can not tornado stall in a Zero G stadium because of those reasons. Not to mention deep slope in Zero G attack stadium which makes 2 competing beys easily hit each other.
Tornado stalling can be done in Zero-G. Unfortunately, it would probably only work against defense because it certainly does not stall as long as MF does in the BB-10.