Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Yeah the first two seasons where ok
and as for the pokemon season comment the 2nd season was good too.
same gose with beyblade seasons 1 and 2 are good and 3 blows xD
Actually, I hate V-Force. It felt very pointless and was mostly filler.
I lyked the first 2 series of Yugioh!, then it got out of hand... Unhappy
saw "fail" used as adjective, didn't read rest of post
Does this thread really need to be kept alive? I mean, I don't have anything against it, it justs seems that every post says THE SAME THING. >.>
Ever since the original yu-gi-oh ended, I haven't payed any attention to the show. I didn't even know Yu-gi-oh GX was still around until i saw it on my tv channel guide :\ So now is basically the first time I'm hearing about Yu-gi-oh 5D or w/e it's called.
yugioh season4=suicide
with the oricalcos, atlantis, etc.
I think 5d's brought a new era of "how the hell do you play this game!?"-ness back to yu-gi-oh.
It's still fun to play nonetheless.
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:37 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: I fixed it for you Brad.

He wasnt talking to you he was saying the word
Fail
as a word sucks
Brad was talking to him but he changed the post so it's harder to tell. It made more sense before. :\
Lol, now it makes no sense at all Tongue_out

Back on topic, uh...
YGO is way too complex for it's age target. Angry
I think they might have been aiming it an older audience this time. GX seemed kinda like it was for younger kids, now 5D appears to be for an older audience.

Oh look, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D is on TV now
lolz. you watching it too?
in the US?
Yes!

Also synchros are very cheap.
Yup XD I watched it when it was on TV...I hate Rua/Leo's voice though, I'm always complaining about it when the show is on Tongue_out
But I do like Yusei's voice ^^ Though the Japanese VAs are a lot better!
(Jan. 24, 2009  5:38 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Yes!

I don't really find the rules any harder than before.

Yeah! Synchros do make it somewhat easier to summon powerful monsters in a single turn or two.
(Jan. 25, 2009  12:26 AM)Slammin Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  5:38 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Yes!

I don't really find the rules any harder than before.

Yeah! Synchros do make it somewhat easier to summon powerful monsters in a single turn or two.

I run a tele-warrior deck and manage to summon, either goyo gaurdian or colossol fighter on the first turn 70-75% of the time.
I take it that you want me to remove the "somewhat". Stupid
Lol, I hope the limited list coming out soon will fix all that.
And hopefully it'll hit GB War Chariot. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 25, 2009  1:13 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Lol, I hope the limited list coming out soon will fix all that.

Yep! This is a place where the forbidden list does some good. But I really wish they'd take off D.D. Warrior Lady....not to get off topic or anything.
(Jan. 25, 2009  4:29 PM)Slammin Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  1:13 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Lol, I hope the limited list coming out soon will fix all that.

Yep! This is a place where the forbidden list does some good. But I really wish they'd take off D.D. Warrior Lady....not to get off topic or anything.
Vain of your existence? lol