Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Motorcycles that go into autopilot when you decide to play a children's card game on the road. They also project holograms for said children's card game.
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:Wonderful...teach kids to play cards while riding death machines.

Maybe I'm biased because I've had two family members die on them

The motorcycles in the show bear no actual resemblance to motorcycles.

They are still motorcycles, are they not?

If you're trying to argue that this show is a bad influence because they play a card game while riding motorcycles ...

Well, stop it.
Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:Wonderful...teach kids to play cards while riding death machines.

Maybe I'm biased because I've had two family members die on them

The motorcycles in the show bear no actual resemblance to motorcycles.

They are still motorcycles, are they not?

If you're trying to argue that this show is a bad influence because they play a card game while riding motorcycles ...

Well, stop it.

I was just stating, I don't like motorcylces.... lol
I WISH they would show more then one episode a week!
(Oct. 13, 2008  11:41 PM)shinigami Wrote: I WISH they would show more then one episode a week!

if they did your series would be over to soon and the show would die earlier or make a more crapy version. thats what happened here in the states when beyblade was released, they showed like 5 episodes in one day Chocked_2
i like the show, but card spirits are going way to far and pushing the limit of my respect
I wish they would make holigrams in real life, I mean it will be cool to play a card game with real monsters right?

Back on topic, the show is cool and so is the opening but I seen too many Duel Monsters in my life and I don't mind they make shows like this but it getting old I mean u have Yugioh, Yugioh GX, Duel Masters, Battle Spirits which they are in progress of making and now Yugioh 5D's
(Oct. 18, 2008  11:29 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I wish they would make holigrams in real life, I mean it will be cool to play a card game with real monsters right?

That's what Fighting Animalsâ„¢ is for. Hopefully once the franchise takes off, the "DNA Scanner Hologram Projector" will catch on.

That's right. I'm in it to win it, muthafuckas.
OH GOD

Is anyone seeing how they completely stole Brad's Beyrider idea!?

Lousy copycats
I think 5D's is the DUMBEST idea for Yugioh ever. dueling on motorbikes?!?!!? cmon....thats just retarded this is worse then carp GX which was also stupid. Why can't tjhey just play it they way they did in the first season? that was good enough...they are taking it too far... $100 says that they discover alien worlds in the next one and they play dual monsters around the galaxy.
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:01 PM)Litrid Wrote: I think 5D's is the DUMBEST idea for Yugioh ever. dueling on motorbikes?!?!!? cmon....thats just retarded this is worse then carp GX which was also stupid. Why can't tjhey just play it they way they did in the first season? that was good enough...they are taking it too far... $100 says that they discover alien worlds in the next one and they play dual monsters around the galaxy.

GX was not stupid, there was a Dueling Academy and people learning the basic of cards and dueling on campus, I wish there was something like that in real life.
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:05 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:01 PM)Litrid Wrote: I think 5D's is the DUMBEST idea for Yugioh ever. dueling on motorbikes?!?!!? cmon....thats just retarded this is worse then carp GX which was also stupid. Why can't tjhey just play it they way they did in the first season? that was good enough...they are taking it too far... $100 says that they discover alien worlds in the next one and they play dual monsters around the galaxy.

GX was not stupid, there was a Dueling Academy and people learning the basic of cards and dueling on campus, I wish there was something like that in real life.

How can you not think that a WHOLE school for a children's playing card game isn't stupid???
(LoL little kurib0h)
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:01 PM)Litrid Wrote: I think 5D's is the dumBEST idea for Yugioh ever. dueling on motorbikes!
(Oct. 24, 2008  2:54 PM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:01 PM)Litrid Wrote: I think 5D's is the DUMBEST idea for Yugioh ever. dueling on motorbikes!

Lol
I have to say I like watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's...but the English version...oh...my...gawd, it's horrible @_@ I hate the voices and they changed all the best parts! Darn 4Kids! I want to duel on a 'Motorcycle' *gets on Motorcycle starts dueling and crashes into a tree* Oh darn it!!

LOL, Little Kuriboh is awesome <3
LOL, nice Proto XDD

I shall now get insured with progressive =P
yu-gi-oh is to dragged out it was ok the first series but when the duel disc and stuff came it it got horrible
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:22 AM)Zero Wrote: I have to say I like watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's...but the English version...oh...my...gawd, it's horrible @_@ I hate the voices and they changed all the best parts! Darn 4Kids! I want to duel on a 'Motorcycle' *gets on Motorcycle starts dueling and crashes into a tree* Oh darn it!!

There is nothing wrong with the dub, you are just being an anglophobe.
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:22 PM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:22 AM)Zero Wrote: I have to say I like watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's...but the English version...oh...my...gawd, it's horrible @_@ I hate the voices and they changed all the best parts! Darn 4Kids! I want to duel on a 'Motorcycle' *gets on Motorcycle starts dueling and crashes into a tree* Oh darn it!!

ya nothing is wrong with it well compared to beyb lade season one the dub for tht was terrible o.o
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:26 PM)taru678 Wrote:

ya nothing is wrong with it well compared to beyb lade season one the dub for tht was terrible o.o

I've never liked women voicing boys without trying to sound like a boy, which gives Nelvana the +1 in my book. I wasn't too bothered by the edits either.
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:29 PM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:26 PM)taru678 Wrote:

I've never liked women voicing boys without trying to sound like a boy, which gives Nelvana the +1 in my book. I wasn't too bothered by the edits either.
funimation does good dub
To try to stop the derailing of this thread I'll make a rather weak connection between FUNimation and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds.

FUNimation releases Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds predacessors onto DVD, and when 4Kids allowed Uncut editions, FUNimation spearheaded the project. The DVDs were flawed however.
If you're honestly trying to argue that the Beyblade dub is better than the Beyblade original, you're an idiot who's never seen the original