Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Bey Brad Wrote:a few weeks ago i was biking with my friends down the street and suddenly shouted "I play my Dark Magician ... IN ATTACK MODE"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOME
Takeru Wrote:NEVER IN MY LIVE WOULD I EVER WATCH THIS carp! WTF! Never thought I would ever see a BAD Anime but I guess I was wrong. T_T
what

also LOL brad
Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:a few weeks ago i was biking with my friends down the street and suddenly shouted "I play my Dark Magician ... IN ATTACK MODE"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOME

I didn't just shout it either, I had one hand on the handlebars and was using the other hand to do the drawing and playing motions. It was sweet.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOME

I didn't just shout it either, I had one hand on the handlebars and was using the other hand to do the drawing and playing motions. It was sweet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bugturtles Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i was going in circles on the street passing by my friend and shouting out attacks

i skid to a stop and shouted "YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!!!"
I actually like 5D's. It's a decent anime on it's own, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Sure, everyone was like, Yu-Gi-Oh on motorcycles!? That's retarded!

It's a dumb idea, but I think it was implimented well. Remember back in 2004 when we thought a school for card games was (is) a bad idea? Well, GX was at pretty good during seasons 3-4, in my opinion.

Not saying everyone should hail the almighty card game, but I think it deserves at least a little respect. If it was even more of a generic 30 minute trading card commerical, you'd all probably carp about that too.

I'm done ranting. 0Smile
Siliva Wrote:Remember back in 2004 when we thought a school for card games was (is) a bad idea?

pretty sure we all still think this
all yu-gi-oh aside from the original is garbage
all yu-gi-oh aside from battle city arc is garbage
Does 5S's have Jinzo? Yu-Gi-Oh isn't Yu-Gi-Oh without Jinzo.
Battle City was awesome. It's just too bad that they interrupted it with the virtual World carp - that characters voice was so damn annoying.

Anyone remember Dungeon Dice monsters?
AnnieDuck Wrote:Dungeon Dice was so cool
I loooved that game

Oh yeah, the Millennium World manga was really good as well.
I wasn't thinking about the game so much as Duke being a wicked character
the game is awful :<
yeah he was a huge carp
AnnieDuck Wrote:He was carp awesome looking is what
[Image: otogi_01.gif]
i wish i could be gambit from x men and be like YOU TRIGGERED MY TRAP CARD MOTHER carp

[Image: gambit.jpg]
HAHAHAHAHAHA
No new Yu-Gi-Oh! can be as bad as the one from the 90's. You know the one where Kaiba had lime green coloured hair? As Little Kuriboh put it, "It was so depressingly bad", was the reason it never saw the light of day in North America.
Takao Daimao Wrote:No new Yu-Gi-Oh! can be as bad as the one from the 90's. You know the one where Kaiba had lime green coloured hair? As Little Kuriboh put it, "It was so depressingly bad", was the reason it never saw the light of day in North America.

Are you talking about the pre-Duel Monsters one? The manga was pretty neat. Definitely prefer Duel Monsters though.
Yeah I'm talking about the one that wasn't all about pety Card Games. Which was (loosely) based off the first 7 volumes of the manga.

Doesn't change the fact that the anime was depressingly bad.