Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

I haven't looked at that list in forever o.O Last time I checked was in...September, I think. D.D. Warrior Lady is on the forbidden list o.O
Synchros rock
especially Colossal Fighter
i just watched the first 3 episodees but i couldn't bear the dub VA's so i had to watch it with japanese subtitles XD
(2 years ago talking with friends when we liked yugioh)
friend IN THE FUTURE CARD GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON MOTORBIKES
me: what the hell are you talking about?
friend:god i was just kidding take a joke
me: ok weird

(1 1/2 years talking with friend)
friend:the new yugioh anime is about idiots playing on mototbikes it'a called yugioh 5d's seriously
me:what the hell (goes on wikipedia)
me: omg ur right

really happened
(Feb. 22, 2009  3:01 AM)blader9 Wrote: (2 years ago talking with friends when we liked yugioh)

friend:the new yugioh anime is about idiots playing on mototbikes it'a called yugioh 5d's seriously

really happened

I totaly belive you Tired.....
(Feb. 22, 2009  11:08 AM)NeekAlert Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2009  3:01 AM)blader9 Wrote: (2 years ago talking with friends when we liked yugioh)

really happened

I totaly belive you Tired.....

he got it from yugioh the abridged series i guess cause i saw an episode of it and it said that in it
Am I the only one here who likes Yugioh 5d's!?! And also, why didn't they do season zero of yugioh and season 4 of yugioh gx?
Season 0 is way to dark for 4kids, and they released Light of Destruction waaaaaaaaaay to early so they used 5D's instead
(Feb. 24, 2009  5:42 PM)Animemaster12 Wrote: Am I the only one here who likes Yugioh 5d's!?! And also, why didn't they do season zero of yugioh and season 4 of yugioh gx?

Actually I'm actually enjoying as well.

Anyhow, they probably didn't show the last season of Yugioh GX in America was Darkness looked too much like the Grim Reaper? That's always what I thought, but Giga's probably right on the money.
I was under the impression that 4Kids would dub the last series of GX after the first series of 5D's... Doesn't make sense to me, but that's what I've heard.
Sorta off topic but i got this awesome card called Castle Gate XD
(Feb. 25, 2009  11:16 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Sorta off topic but i got this awesome card called Castle Gate XD

Bad card. Started watching 5d's a little. Aki is amazingly awesome!
Lol got it from my black rose dragon tin.
(Feb. 26, 2009  1:49 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Lol got it from my black rose dragon tin.

You don't deserve black rose if you thought that was a cool card. Grin
Also, what type of deck are you running?
^I have no idea.... XD
(Feb. 26, 2009  1:28 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2009  11:16 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Sorta off topic but i got this awesome card called Castle Gate XD

American or Japanese; I don't think I've watched a single American episode of 5ds.
(Feb. 26, 2009  5:14 AM)Slammin Wrote:

American or Japanese; I don't think I've watched a single American episode of 5ds.

JPN all day. 4kids = bad Joey voice actors.
(Feb. 26, 2009  5:37 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

Brooklyn Rage!!!

I watched the series until episode 33ish. I was liking it (at least in comparison to GX) but I fell out of it. I just have not felt compelled to watch the rest of the episodes. Maybe later.
(Feb. 26, 2009  5:54 AM)Arjun Wrote:

Brooklyn Rage!!!

I watched the series until episode 33ish. I was liking it (at least in comparison to GX) but I fell out of it. I just have not felt compelled to watch the rest of the episodes. Maybe later.

I see. To me it's the opposite, I think it gets more interesting after all the nonsense of the Fortune Cup arc.
(Feb. 26, 2009  5:59 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2009  5:54 AM)Arjun Wrote:

Brooklyn Rage!!!

I see. To me it's the opposite, I think it gets more interesting after all the nonsense of the Fortune Cup arc.
Same, except I liked the Fortune Cup.
Personally, I loved the Duel between Kyosuke Kiryu and Yusei, especially when it comes to Kiryu's insanity.
I liked Aki vs that guy with the LV Warrior. Black Garden FTW.
(Feb. 26, 2009  11:27 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I liked Aki vs that guy with the LV Warrior. Black Garden FTW.

How about Yusei vs Mukuro? That was a really awesome duel (plus their D-wheelers were reaching unnatural speeds).
(Feb. 27, 2009  5:37 AM)blackdranzer Wrote: I watched episode one. It's awful.

I can feel where you're coming from. But it's a nice change in maturity compared to GX overall.
(Feb. 24, 2009  7:04 PM)Giga Wrote: Season 0 is way to dark for 4kids, and they released Light of Destruction waaaaaaaaaay to early so they used 5D's instead

It also doesn't help that Season 0 is much older, doesn't fit in the Duel Monsters canon, animated by a different studio, is horrible, and has its card game tie-in license held by a completely different company.

GX didn't seem that popular in the US. However, there have been rampant rumors that once 5Ds season ends 4Kids will air GX Season Four.

And I like 4kids 5Ds. Doesn't annoy me, has a surprisingly decent opening tune, and has less ''heart of the cards'', and even less ''I can see monsters over ma shoulder''.