Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

AnnieDuck Wrote:[Image: 1208203652968b7e0.jpg]

It appears the movie Happy Feet had an influence on the character designer...
how did you even notice that
Ominous Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:the motorbikes part is the only cool thing

well i mean what else is better than going around in motorbikes?

Guns with motorbikes on them. That shoot cards.

oh my god the paper cuts

Does anyone remember that episode in the Battle City arc when they were at the harbour and one of Malik's goons was holding one of the characters hostage and Kaiba goes all Gambit-like and hurls one of his Blue Eyes White Dragon cards at the hooligan, severely spraining the man's wrist, causing him to drop the remote device he was holding? Well, I suppose it was better than challenging the guy to a duel.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

that was definitely the episode where Yugi and Joey duel to the death

also, anyone else think that Kaiba's a little carp? i mean whenever he came close to losing he always threw in a suicide threat. what a jackass.
Tamer Brad Wrote:how did you even notice that
i saw it on a forum
WTF! I am a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh but I only collect the cards because they look cool and dueling can be fun as well but the anime never really did it for me espically when they keeped doing the impossible, GX was stupid because Elemental Heroes are not that great at all so how Jaden keeped winning I will never know but this one..........I'm not even going to go there.

Love the Penguin thing, very funny.
Roy Wrote:WTF! I am a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh but I only collect the cards because they look cool and dueling can be fun as well but the anime never really did it for me espically when they keeped doing the impossible, GX was stupid because Elemental Heroes are not that great at all so how Jaden keeped winning I will never know but this one..........I'm not even going to go there.

Love the Penguin thing, very funny.

Elemental Heroes aren't totally carp. His Neos deck is a different story I mean wow... it was flawed fundamentally and he still managed to win with it...
Yeah I read up on this one and it's like freaking Bakugan I can't understand the concept of this new motorbike thing at all. Lord knows I've tried. I mean this is just gonna tank... they might even kill the series it's that bad.
i like how you can use the motorbikes as a motorbike and a card game peripheral
just watched the first episode of it and am still trying to wrap my head around it. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I fell out of Yu-Gi-Oh after the Battle City series when they got transplanted into some virtual world. I did not care for the story. Tried watching GX later, and it sucked. This on the other hand blows at a level I did not think possible. Next thing you know Bandit Keith will make a cameo on a pimped out Harley. Just wait till they start throwing the magical element into the series, that will seriously confuse people.
i really can't think of a reply so

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
This show sucks, but isn't the worst for a couple reasons:

A: Yu-Gi-Oh GX and Naruto are almost unwatchable (point being that it tops two very popular cartoons)
B: I'd rather watch this than most of what appears on daytime TV.

This show would have been infinitely better/hilarious if people got killed after losing the card game, as previously mentioned.
Synesthesia Wrote:B: I'd rather watch this than most of what appears on daytime TV.

you're a sick man
hey guys, remember when kai died because he beybladed TOO INTENSE

anime is dumb
Mr. Toto Wrote:hey guys, remember when kai died because he beybladed TOO INTENSE

anime is dumb

Wow, someone was really chugging the haterade today.

First you go after video games, now anime...

Are you feeling ok Toto?
Bey Brad Wrote:you're a sick man
Touche

Mr. Toto Wrote:hey guys, remember when kai died because he beybladed TOO INTENSE

anime is dumb

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I totally remember that! They brought him back later I think.

G-Revolution was such a rip-off of DBZ.
Roan Wrote:Wow, someone was really chugging the haterade today.

First you go after video games, now anime...

Are you feeling ok Toto?
a brotha's just gotta hate on carp sometimes
NEVER IN MY LIVE WOULD I EVER WATCH THIS carp! WTF! Never thought I would ever see a BAD Anime but I guess I was wrong. T_T
Takeru Wrote:NEVER IN MY LIVE WOULD I EVER WATCH THIS carp! WTF! Never thought I would ever see a BAD Anime but I guess I was wrong. T_T

ahahahaha hoo boy
Takeru Wrote:NEVER IN MY LIVE WOULD I EVER WATCH THIS carp! WTF! Never thought I would ever see a BAD Anime but I guess I was wrong. T_T

Hire some scientist to examine your blood, you just might get really rich.

People are always looking for a new high.
a few weeks ago i was biking with my friends down the street and suddenly shouted "I play my Dark Magician ... IN ATTACK MODE"
Bey Brad Wrote:a few weeks ago i was biking with my friends down the street and suddenly shouted "I play my Dark Magician ... IN ATTACK MODE"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA