YsTrY7oN's Creations !

I will stop posting my creations in this thread from now on, this thread will be closed.
Thank you everyone again !

If you want to see my every new work, you can visit my DeviantART.

Thanks again.
This is good work , very very ever forever good work!
why you can focus the mouse at the drawing at the computer???
Thank you xXBB-PegasisXx !

Thread opened + New works added !!

Ah, I thought you closed it. Everyone seems to like the draw-overs. Personally, I like the hand drawings the best, epic! Are they beyblade characters or characters who already exist or are they your own creation?
(Jan. 06, 2013  11:59 AM)Septentrione Wrote: Ah, I thought you closed it. Everyone seems to like the draw-overs. Personally, I like the hand drawings the best, epic! Are they beyblade characters or characters who already exist or are they your own creation?

Thank you very much !
Some of them are from Beyblade, and some of them are just from my imagination ~!
I love your draw-over and the first two random works! (:
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:31 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: I love your draw-over and the first two random works! (:

Thank you very much bro ! (:

And I updated the thread with new works :
The face symbol without background can be better (:
Oh yes you are right, and I already made a Render for the Saramanda Face, you reminded me now thanks. xD

Here it is :
High quality ~
(Feb. 07, 2013  6:39 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: ahah no problem! :'D good work Wink

Thank you very much, again. (:

Well, today, I am presenting a new work of my creation : A Face I created, from my imagination.

This is not Phoenix, it is another bird, from my imagination ... (Similar to Phoenix ~)
And it took the whole week to finish.
Very nice :'D It's similar to a cartoon style phoenix (:
(Feb. 08, 2013  11:01 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Very nice :'D It's similar to a cartoon style phoenix (:

Oh yeah you are right. It looks like that, ahah. Wink
Thank you !
That's look really sick!
You know you should send that to takara for a new face!
please teach me how to make my own signature and avatar please cuz im tired of waiting
(Feb. 10, 2013  1:56 AM)superiorblader Wrote: please teach me how to make my own signature and avatar please cuz im tired of waiting

Please use private messages to ask how to do that ; contact me. This isn't related to this thread.
I like love your works. For me they are asdfghjkl ★_★

But you already know that o(≧∇≦o)
Thank you very much, again.

And I hope you like/love my upcoming works too !
My latest works are the following Draw Overs :

Draw Over of the Kronos Face :

Render :

And the Poseidon Face :

I hope you guys like them !~
(Feb. 19, 2013  8:13 PM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: My latest works are the following Draw Overs :

Draw Over of the Kronos Face :

Render :

And the Poseidon Face :

I hope you guys like them !~

Very nice !
I believe i've already seen the Kronos draw over and render on the sticker sheet discussion, but the Poseidon is my favourite of your face works so far Smile

Also, the draw over for Kronos [for me at least, on this thread], is not working ...
Man you need to do Coro Dragon! My favorite so far of all your stuff has got to be Poseidon!
Thank you very much Luck and Tri. Smile

My latest work : Draw Over of the Gryph Face ~!
I started working on it yesterday, and I finished today.

The render :

So yeah, I hope you guys like it !
Cool! Hope you do more!
(Mar. 02, 2013  10:58 AM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Cool! Hope you do more!

Thank you. I'll be doing more soon ! I'll post them here when I am finished. Smile

(Mar. 02, 2013  2:14 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Good as always, congrats :'D

Thank you ! And I am happy you liked it. Smile