Youtube Custom Beyblade Tournament 6/27/14

I'm in with Girago Dragooon S130WSF
Did you not read the post above you?
(Oct. 10, 2013  10:27 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2013  9:17 PM)bladery66 Wrote: ultimate orion, could you do mf basalt aquario 230 bs [ ball sharp] please, thanks bladery66.Joyful_3
Read the earlier posts this tournament is not accepting more he may do another later but not now.

cmon guys at least read 1 post above your own and see that the tournament is over...
Well, if he ever does another one, he'll probably make another thread, or will discuss of it in here.
if you have it- Death aries 100 WD-
(Oct. 11, 2013  11:39 AM)dr. leo Wrote: if you have it- Death aries 100 WD-
The tournament is done read the earlier posts.
Reviser Dragooon E230CF and E230 in upper mode :3
Dude the tourney is done
I am starting a new custom beyblade youtube tournament November 17th. But i will now be accepting BOBS till November 17th.
I want to battle u useing a zero g defense stadium and reviser dragoon b : d[/php]
I will do it when i have time.
PM me when it's done please
(Oct. 12, 2013  3:17 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: PM me when it's done please

I will post on this thread when done.
Ok, Phantom Bull W145 JB then?
(Oct. 12, 2013  3:36 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Ok, Phantom Bull W145 JB then?

I will do that as well.
Sorry for double posting but here is the BOB between me and DRAGON KING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFHBn0pmQdE
You just had to pick a dragooon killer huh? Lol
MSF-L/F Girago^2 SA165BSF/MF?
(Oct. 01, 2012  9:05 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Competitions, entering Competitions and judging

I understand this is apparently a "YouTube tournament" or something like that, but I can clearly see that it is happening in this thread AND on your channel.
(Oct. 14, 2013  12:31 AM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2012  9:05 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Competitions, entering Competitions and judging

I understand this is apparently a "YouTube tournament" or something like that, but I can clearly see that it is happening in this thread AND on your channel.
With all these custom youtube beyblade tournament things, Why not jut one person (I would say time would be best for this) create 1 thread for it with each current youtube tournament link in the OP along with the dates? People would propose the custom tournament to time and he would approve them to be entered in the OP- making things more organized. Of course, only with the approval of you, insomniac., should the thread be opened in the first place. Of course others could have a thread for their own youtube account and just use that to refer people to a certain video that proposes a tournament as well- without actively having the tournament go on in a single thread on the WBO, but on youtube instead.
I just got permission from Tr! to do another Custom Beyblade Tournament. Please PM me your combo choices. Look in the OP for more details.
I PMed you my combo, why hasn't it been added to the OP?
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:50 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I PMed you my combo, why hasn't it been added to the OP?

I will when i have time.