Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Sorry to double post...

Since we're lacking participants, I'll put this tournament on hold, until we get more. Meanwhile, here's my latest video! All my further videos will be in HD!

Words
I'd hate to bump but I have an update! I'm going to try to make a WBO: CBS video once per week. That stands for: WBO: Cyber Battle Series.
It's pretty much like one of Jblader's BOB's.

If you want one of my customs to battle yours in a (Zero-G) Attack Type Stadium, post it- and I will try to make the videos, in order of the posted combos.

Enter away!
A wittle necro.

Haha, I watched your lot unboxing before I knew it was you XD.
Can you do the CBS in a BB10 now?
(Jan. 10, 2014  9:53 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: A wittle necro.

Haha, I watched your lot unboxing before I knew it was you XD.
Can you do the CBS in a BB10 now?

Haha.

Truth be told, haven't done many videos in a while, school and everything else has been really, really busy. After midterms, I should be able to make some new videos I've had to hold off on.

Once I get those out of the way, now that I have a BB-10, I can to a CBS in it. If you want one, just post it, but you'll have to be a bit patient, haha.
Ok. I'll use MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF if you have the parts Smile.
(Jan. 10, 2014  10:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Ok. I'll use MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF if you have the parts Smile.

Sounds good, it should hopefully be up, by the end of the month at the latest, haha. Tongue_out
Awesomeness. What will you use?
(Jan. 10, 2014  10:15 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Awesomeness. What will you use?

I haven't decided yet, haha. I'll figure it out once I get closer to filming it. Tongue_out