Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Mar. 31, 2013  6:52 PM)aeroblade Wrote: attack mode

I don't think you understood, I only have one flash, and it already has been taken. I did not list MF either. Would you like to change your combo?

(Mar. 31, 2013  6:52 PM)aeroblade Wrote: attack mode

cosmic dragonis t125 cs

cosmic dragonis t125 cs

Ok, thats fine, but I only have 1 Dragonis Clear wheel, could you settle for Capricorn?
my combo is death rex 105 rf thank you
(Mar. 31, 2013  7:05 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: my combo is death rex 105 rf thank you

Awesome! Your in!
Only 1 SLOT LEFT!
And Areoblade, I previously posted that you need to change the clear wheel, if you don't reply, I can't take your combo!

EDIT:
SoraBeyblade's combo: Screw Pegasus T125 RF!
Gravity Perseus (attack) D125R2F. Do I have to choose a spin or can you just use whichever would be best for the matchup? If I have to choose, then left spin.
(Mar. 31, 2013  8:32 PM)ΩµτήµшБεгεđ Wrote: Gravity Perseus (attack) D125R2F. Do I have to choose a spin or can you just use whichever would be best for the matchup? If I have to choose, then left spin.

Alright, you got the last spot! I'll set up a bracket, and hopefully, start filming tonight! I'll post the bracket later today!
This is cool! I can't wait to see the battles!~
Is it single or double elimination?
Update:

Here is the Bracket:

All of the battles will be done with: My Ripcord LR Launcher.(Left and right ripcord launcher glued together, with the stopper gears taken out so they spin for a longer time), and they will be battled in my Graffiti Den Arena, which is much more fair than the Bolt Blast.( No giant spiral in the middle)

I wish the best of luck to everyone who entered!

(Mar. 31, 2013  8:57 PM)Tri Wrote: Is it single or double elimination?

What do you mean by that? Each losing bey will be kicked out after its battle.
I just posted the bracket too! Grin
So am I against Yuko Ray. Cause I can't see it clearly. Oh Screw Pegasis TR125RF
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:13 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote: So am I against Yuko Ray. Cause I can't see it clearly. Oh Screw Pegasis TR125RF

TR145 was actually taken, so I gave you T125 if its alright. And yes, your up against Yuko Ray.
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:13 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote: So am I against Yuko Ray. Cause I can't see it clearly. Oh Screw Pegasis TR125RF

TR145 was actually taken, so I gave you T125 if its alright. And yes, your up against Yuko Ray.
Well give me XF instead of RF.Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:30 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Well give me XF instead of RF.Pinching_eyes

Ok, but RF is probably better...
Woooops nevermind. Keep it RF.
You got it!
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote: You got it!
And change metal to Omega if you have back ups.
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:48 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote:

Acutally, Can I keep it screw? I've alraedy begun filming.
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:50 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:48 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote:

Sorry okay.
(Mar. 31, 2013  10:02 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:50 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  9:48 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote: And change metal to Omega if you have back ups.

Sorry okay.

Not giving away results yet- hopefully a video by tomorrow.
Will there be a second one? I'd like to enter!
(Apr. 01, 2013  3:11 AM)Haspro Wrote: Will there be a second one? I'd like to enter!

Yup! In about 2/3 weeks~!
Haha, Me Vs Outnumbered, let's see what happens for this! So excited!

I forgot to add, can you make the Flash on Stamina mode instead of attack?

Here it is! The first set of battles!

They were
Diablo Dragonis vs. Death Rex

Screw Pegasus vs. Gravity Destroyer

Winners: Diablo Dragonis (TriForceBlader) and Gravity Destroyer (Yuko Ray)

Congrats to the winners, your beys advance to the Semi-Finals!

And the second round of the First Battles featuring the other 4 entries, will be up later this week!

And if you lost don't worry; you can enter the next one!
Wow my bey won. Well at least one leader of team Hammer Bolt won. Yukoray, if we go up against each other, you will be the one to feel real fear for the first time. My new motto is Aim for the Top or at least one of them.
(Apr. 01, 2013  8:32 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Wow my bey won. Well at least one leader of team Hammer Bolt won. Yukoray, if we go up against each other, you will be the one to feel real fear for the first time. My new motto is Aim for the Top or at least one of them.

^Acutally since I'm the one battling, I don't know how scared he'll be haha.
But congrats on winning, and who knows, maybe you'll appear in the finals?

Also, round two of first battles should be up by Wed.
I meant about the other combo Gravity Destroyer (Yuko Ray). Sorabeyblade2.0 is the other leader.