Your top 3 MFB beys for each gen

(Dec. 17, 2020  4:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know rock zurafa is bad to

yep
its not even a giraffe is a kirin which is a dragon horse!

Dragon Horse is not the same a Giraffe

(Even tho zurafa is not that bad if you think, cause in some countries they say Girafa and Zurafa sounds like the same )
a dumb giraffe lmao
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Zurafa is a Giraffe

no, its neck is too short
its a Kirin
but is from the giraffe constellation
What I figured out
Dragoon= Dragoon
Zirago= Strata Dragoon
Garuda (No puns intended)= Dranzer
Byakko= Driger
Genbu=Draciel
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I figured out
Dragoon= Dragoon
Zirago= Strata Dragoon
Garuda (No puns intended)= Dranzer
Byakko= Driger
Genbu=Draciel
well if u talking about beyblade: YES
if u not then you were mostly right
their non beyblade mythological representation

Dragoon= Seiryu
Dranzer=Phoenix (Or fenghuang)
Drigger: Byakko
Draciel: Genbu

(the original bladers made 4 holy beasts, the most known and maybe the 4 most powerful, they are the symbols of the elements and guardians of the place they are) 

These four creatures are also referred to by a variety of other names, including "Four Guardians", "Four Gods", and "Four Auspicious Beasts". They are the Azure Dragon of the East, the Vermilion Bird of the South, the White Tiger of the West, and the Black Tortoise (also called "Black Warrior") of the North.hese four creatures are also referred to by a variety of other names, including "Four Guardians", "Four Gods", and "Four Auspicious Beasts". They are the Azure Dragon of the East, the Vermilion Bird of the South, the White Tiger of the West, and the Black Tortoise (also called "Black Warrior") of the North.
They are the same because they are inspired from the same beasts
maybe or maybe not for a reference
Its supposed to be a refrence to the original bit beasts or the 4 Sacred Beasts
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its supposed to be a refrence to the original bit beasts or the 4 Sacred Beasts

maybe or maybe not
because they are inspired of the same mythological creatures so there is no way to know if its just the creatures or a reference
lol the only good blader in Shogun Steel from the 4 Sacred Beasts is Sakyo
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol the only good blader in Shogun Steel from the 4 Sacred Beasts is Sakyo

which bey does he use?
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol the only good blader in Shogun Steel from the 4 Sacred Beasts is Sakyo

which bey does he use?

Ronin Dragoon (Aka the only reverse rotation bey in SS)
we need to get on topic or this thread will close
Metal Fusion Earth Aquila Flame Libra Lightning L Drago
Metal Masters Gravity Purseus Ray unicorno Basalt horogium
Metal Fury Diablo Nemesis Phantom Orion Duo Uranus
For Metal Fusion Earth Aquila was utterly killer in stock, and Lightning L-Drago could easily be powerful with a little customization and was still quite a force even in stock. My personal favorite from that series is Storm Aquario, especially given how unique its HF/S tip really is in MFB. Mode changes are hard to implement in such a small scale like that, and it's impressive that they pulled it off.

For Metal Masters it was hardest to deny the raw power of Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo and the huge impact they made in the meta, and the same goes to Gravity Perseus. Flame Byxis gets a shout for its 230 track that massively shook things up too, as does Meteo L-Drago for its raw equalization power far exceeding what Lightning L-Drago before it could pull off.

For Metal Fury I have to say Duo Uranus for raw Stamina/Defense power, especially since Duo is probably the single most viable 4D wheel in the Zero-G synchrome meta (though Flash is close behind). In addition Phantom Orion was powerful for raw Stamina, and as the world record holder for the longest solo spin time it deserves the mention. Third though has to be my absolute favorite MFB bey: Fusion Hades. Though it's not the common choice there's always been something special about it to me, and it can hold its own even in stock rather well for the 4D era with rather high Stamina and Defense. Of course I have to mention other powerhouses like Flash Saggitario for its massively powerful Flash wheel and Death Quetzalcoatl for being an all-around solid stock combo with both Death and Rubber Defense Flat both being great parts.
Metal fusion: Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegaus, Rock Leone
Metal masters; Meteo L-Drago, Galaxy Pegausus, Hell Kerbeks
4D: L-Drago Destroy, Big Bang Pegasus, Diablo Nemesis
Zero-G: Samurai Ifraid, Dark Knight Dragoon, Bandid Genbull
Metal Fusion: Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago, Burn Fireblaze
Metal Masters: Meteo L-Drago, Sol Blaze, Gravity Destroyer
Metal Fury: Death Quetzalcoatl, Firefuse Darkhelm,Cosmic Pegasus
Shogun Steel: Samurai Pegasus, Gladiator Bahamoote, Ronin Dragoon
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Metal Fusion: Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago, Burn Fireblaze
Metal Masters: Meteo L-Drago, Sol Blaze, Gravity Destroyer
Metal Fury: Death Quetzalcoatl, Firefuse Darkhelm,Cosmic Pegasus
Shogun Steel: Samurai Pegasus, Gladiator Bahamoote, Ronin Dragoon

Metal Fusion: Storm Pegasus, Lightning L Drago, and Burn Fireblaze
Metal Masters: Meteo L Drago, Sol Blaze, Storm Pegasus
Metal Fury: L Drago destroy, Firefuse Darkhelm,Cosmic Pegasus
Metal Fight (Pre-Hybrid Wheel): Gemios, Quetzalcoatl, Escolpio
Metal Fight (Hybrid Wheel): Poison Serpent, Burn Phoenix, Killer Gemios
Metal Fight Explosion: Hell Kerbecs, Flame Byxis, Divine Chimera
4D: Death Quetzalcoatl, Phantom Orion, Fusion Hades
Zero G: Archer Gargole, Bandid Genbull, Shinobi Saramanda
Metal Fusion: Storm Pegasus, Dark Bull and Lightning L Drago