Your opinion about burst series

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:07 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know he is,
I am asking cause I dont know any beys that ARE NOT inspired by myths

Trident probably, its more of a weapon from the past rather than a myth.

well but is neptune's weapon so it kinda counts as inspired by myths

the max I can think is Salamander which is actually a dragon
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:07 AM)Longinox Wrote: Trident probably, its more of a weapon from the past rather than a myth.

well but is neptune's weapon so it kinda counts as inspired by myths

the max I can think is Salamander which is actually a dragon

Knight. Air Knight.
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:04 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:55 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Like:
The setting and the characters development of Valt, Shu, Aiga,Phi, Hearts, Delta, Gwyn.
The Avatar can have conversations with the user
Make Us Have a Myth Class by the One Who Name The Bey
Bad:
Arthur Percival personality and his lame villain setting
Bey names reuse by the others and one is the Lamest DeVoy
Sparking should be in season last
Some Avatar is not base on the Myth, and some Far-fetched
By the way, first time see a character eyes white can turn black

what beys are not inspired in myths?
I think even hasbro exclusives are
Some Avatar is not base on the Myth, and some Far-fetched because 
I saw Egis avatar is not a shield
I saw Kukulcan avatar is a snake tail bird
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:04 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what beys are not inspired in myths?
I think even hasbro exclusives are
Some Avatar is not base on the Myth, and some Far-fetched because 
I saw Egis avatar is not a shield
I saw Kukulcan avatar is a snake tail bird

they are still based on them 
I think Air Knight is the only one
My opinion of Beyblade Burst? I believe that it had potential, but cut short of being as amazing at the previous incarnations. Though, Ill be mostly speaking for the anime here since its variably different from the manga counterpart. Simply put, the anime cut out way too many interesting/important information + had poor writing here and there. And not to mention, the Beyblade Burst English Dub censored a lot of stuff in effort to be kid-friendly (flashbacks to 4Kids /j) which kinda ruined some of it for me
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:24 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:26 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: For me, only the third season (Cho-Z/Super-Z/Turbo) is a qualified anime. All other seasons are bad, and Sparking is especially terrible.
After watching Sparking, I just want to apologize to all those shows that I'd ever criticized.
Sparking Has a development of the Asahi Brothers and Shu, but the bad thing is too much legends.

Development?
On who?
NOBODY is developed in Sparking! Even Lean is not either! Both Asahi brothers and Lean are just EMPTY shell!
And for all old character, it is totally destructive, ESPECIALLY on SHU!
i like the first 2 seasons imo
the other ones are pretty eh
I can only say, I like the first 2 seasons. Turbo is alright, loved some moments. Not sure about Rise. I have yet to watch sparking.
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:24 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Sparking Has a development of the Asahi Brothers and Shu, but the bad thing is too much legends.

Development?
On who?
NOBODY is developed in Sparking! Even Lean is not either! Both Asahi brothers and Lean are just EMPTY shell!
He will not become Red Eye anymore.
Burst is EPIC
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Development?
On who?
He will not become Red Eye anymore.

He had already got rid of that since the end of GOD series!
And Sparking is about 4 years after that!
And you want him to be bothered by that problem AGAIN in Sparking?
This should have no longer be a problem, ANYMORE!
I like the older versions of beyblade, metal specifically. But burst is still okay. I enjoy watching it to pass time.
Cool Gimmicks, fun, anime plot is ok, and season 1 and season 2 were AWESOME (othhers were not good)
I love the toy line and the anime is decent. Personally the 1st season was the best TV show ever. Than the rest came...
I think the burst series is great! I have no complaints or other comments. It is just a good series.
i like beyblade burst, evolution, and turbo. rise isn't very good.
Burst 1 and God were pretty chill, even if the plot didn't extend too far. The anime writers showed that they can't really go off of that path, as you can see how Cho-Z started a downward trend. Sparking tried to pull that nice nostalgia factor, but we all knew they were there only to be beaten. What we DIDN'T know what that they were there to be DISREPECTED (cough Lean cough).
Here are my thoughts (Dont attack me pls)

anime
S1: Overrated, fine
S2: Overrated, cool
S3: Messy, has good parts
S4: Fun, Enjoyed it
S5: Messy, few good parts

manga
S1: Good, generic
S2: Cool, slightly rushed
S3: Good, little underwhelming
S4: Enjoyable, short
S5: Good, characters underused
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Here are my thoughts (Dont attack me pls)

anime
S1: Overrated, fine
S2: Overrated, cool
S3: Messy, has good parts
S4: Fun, Enjoyed it
S5: Messy, few good parts

manga
S1: Good, generic
S2: Cool, slightly rushed
S3: Good, little underwhelming
S4: Enjoyable, short
S5: Good, characters underused

I'mma attack you for your wrong OPINION.

Don't worry, I mostly agree with you except maybe the S4 anime.
I just like Valt so I like S1 and S2
Losing ≠ Disrespect.

seriously i dont get how everyone finds an excuse to complain when their favorite character loses. its set in stone: the next gen *ALWAYS* surpasses the old gen.

personally i enjoyed god, i loved the God Bladers Cup and Sparking, mainly because i loved all the explosive battles.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Losing ≠ Disrespect.

seriously i dont get how everyone finds an excuse to complain when their favorite character loses. its set in stone: the next gen always surpasses the old gen.

personally i enjoyed god, i loved the God Bladers Cup and Sparking, mainly because i loved all the explosive battles.

Yea, all the seasons had great battles, in terms of battles excluding anime my opinion would be:
God
Superking
GT
Turbo
Burst
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:24 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: He will not become Red Eye anymore.

He had already got rid of that since the end of GOD series!
And Sparking is about 4 years after that!
And you want him to be bothered by that problem AGAIN in Sparking?
This should have no longer be a problem, ANYMORE!
He WILL NOT become Red Eye anymore.

seriously i dont get how everyone finds an excuse to complain when their favorite character loses. its set in stone: the next gen *ALWAYS* surpasses the old gen.

I agree with that, though sometimes characters do lose in the weirdest ways, but it's how it goes. Having them back in the first place is already good enough.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:20 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

seriously i dont get how everyone finds an excuse to complain when their favorite character loses. its set in stone: the next gen always surpasses the old gen.

Yea, all the seasons had great battles, in terms of battles excluding anime my opinion would be:
God
Superking
GT
Turbo
Burst

I also tend to like the more explosive battles more, but I like them pretty evenly. Later seasons bring the power and craziness of having more control over your trajectory of your bey after launch because some of those things they did. Dang. S1 and God seem to be a bit more grounded yet a bit more strategy based. Still, I think that would also be my list, but it's hard to choose.