Your goal as a blader

I want to help the next generation of bladers to feel the same kind of happiness I felt when I placed in the East Coast Championship.
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:23 PM)Ricko Wrote: i think using beyblade for win money is just sick.. that´s not beyblade spirit...

to fleece suckers like him

er, uhhh. . . i mean to PROMOTE THE GAME!
yeah, thats it

Eh he, exactly Tired

But whats so bad about that, I sell YGO cards and other stuff for money Chocked
1: Beat Starbreaker over and over again.
2: Get a Vulcan Horuseus
3: Make Beyblading the most popular hobby and make it a school class subject!
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:23 PM)Ricko Wrote: i think using beyblade for win money is just sick.. that´s not beyblade spirit...

to fleece suckers like him

er, uhhh. . . i mean to PROMOTE THE GAME!
yeah, thats it

no coments... i´m not a ****** etc. > off-topic

beat guys like Mc Frown.............. Promote the game... win tournaments.. .. get all beyblades just to use them to practice against my SPECIAL ONE ...

beat everyone and all types with a single stamina combo(my special one) and be the very best blader in WBO with my launch technique and my beyblade...

note: that´s right i call my stamina combo the special one because i love him and in the last two days off practice i can now beat a top tier attack combo with him..
Hah, I doubt you'll beat Mc Frown. |:
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:12 AM)blah Wrote: Hah, I doubt you'll beat Mc Frown. |:

Mc Frown never beated anyone on a tournament...
He doesn't go because he knows he will win. ;]

His knowledge of Beyblades is incomparable.
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:14 AM)blah Wrote: He doesn't go because he knows he will win. ;]

ahah that´s completily not true... what he have that is so special? lol we know what are the top tiers so even if he use a top-tier against mei use one too... what he can do to beat me.. thereís nothing he can do to beat everyone...
knowledge don´t make you win tournaments... all you need to have is a good beyblade and a lot of PRACTICE.. you don´t need knowledge.. i´m sure that he don´t know any secret beyblade that can beat everyone with is knowledge.. thereis no such thing..
TO RULE THE WORLD! Just kidding....

My goal is
MFB Vs. MFB?

McFrown has very little BMF and MFB, but he owned me in the McFrown challenge :"(
To train my bey spirit!

But seriously, I'm clinging desperately to my childhood, and also, I love buying stuff, and having a new beyblade arrive each week is cheaper than a new guitar each week. Should be saving for a car, but
I get rather depressed if I've got nothing new to do regularly.

tl;dr to have fun and keep my brain busy.

Edit: Ricko, McFrown can beat your beyblades with a thought, he's just that good. But seriously, the guy knows his stuff, there's a reason people respect him.
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:29 PM)machipz Wrote: MFB Vs. MFB?

McFrown has very little BMF and MFB, but he owned me in the McFrown challenge :"(

what is the Mc Frown challenge?
McFrowns not god <OFF-TOPIC
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:16 AM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:14 AM)blah Wrote: He doesn't go because he knows he will win. ;]

ahah that´s completily not true... what he have that is so special? lol we know what are the top tiers so even if he use a top-tier against mei use one too... what he can do to beat me.. thereís nothing he can do to beat everyone...
knowledge don´t make you win tournaments... all you need to have is a good beyblade and a lot of PRACTICE.. you don´t need knowledge.. i´m sure that he don´t know any secret beyblade that can beat everyone with is knowledge.. thereis no such thing..

Even if you practise forever with the worst combo that doesn't mean you'll win... The only thing you ever need to practise is sliding shoot for attack since if you can't do it you won't win a lot with attack types. You need knowledge to know which combos and parts are good for what type....

>On topic> I want to have fun, collect all the ones I like and help other people on here who don't know a lot.
Oh, and as part of blading for fun, I modify plastics (most of mine were fake), though I'm working on a dark ring I never used, removing the, uhh "tooth like" projections, modifying it and a pegasus clear wheel for left spin. Filled in the underside with blu tack and it's ridiculously good for smash attack.
I used to freeze water in a bowl, and sometimes I grease up an old stadium. Sometimes I make bridged arenas and stuff. I get bored, yeah.
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:16 AM)Ricko Wrote:

Even if you practise forever with the worst combo that doesn't mean you'll win... The only thing you ever need to practise is sliding shoot for attack since if you can't do it you won't win a lot with attack types. You need knowledge to know which combos and parts are good for what type....

>On topic> I want to have fun, collect all the ones I like and help other people on here who don't know a lot.

lol i know what combos are the best.. that´s what top-tiers are... i can beat everyone if i want.. offf-topic
Lol ricko,you can't beat everyone all the time :V beyblade is a game of chance :V and my bey-heart is Stronger ~_~ off topic
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:36 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Lol ricko,you can't beat everyone all the time :V beyblade is a game of chance :V and my bey-heart is Stronger ~_~ off topic

beyheart?? i don´t need beyheart because i´m cold i don´t have hearth... there´s no such thing as beyspirit... i only want to beat everyone with my number one beyblade ahah i don´t care about that things.. is just me and my bey.. and this is all off-topic so i will stop
Everybody needs bey-heart D:
anyways back ontopic
Lol i just wanna win and make frieeeeends.
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:46 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Everybody needs bey-heart D:
anyways back ontopic

beyheart doesn´t exist man... this is not a anime... this is real life... you don´t need "heart".. let´s stop this..
Jesus Christ he's joking!
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:23 PM)Ricko Wrote:
anyways back ontopic

beyheart doesn´t exist man... this is not a anime... this is real life... you don´t need "heart".. let´s stop this..

he is joking Ricko, we use beyheart as a joke, also stop being so overconfident your not the best beyblader

me i want to study beyblade, make friends, have fun, maybe get into the advance forum (yeah like that will happen), and maybe win a few times Smile
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:26 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
anyways back ontopic

he is joking Ricko, we use beyheart as a joke, also stop being so overconfident your not the best beyblader

me i want to study beyblade, make friends, have fun, maybe get into the advance forum (yeah like that will happen), and maybe win a few times Smile

yes i am.. and you are already on the advanced forum don´t you? i think i saw posts of you there..
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:29 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:26 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
anyways back ontopic

yes i am.. and you are already on the advanced forum don´t you? i think i saw posts of you there..
1. no your not, you have some people on this forum will be better than you
2.nope im not on the advance forum (i wish i was) but some of the threads there were moved from forums that anyone could post at and i posted in one of them... <- offtopic