Your Worst Subject/s in School

I said Reading is my worst subject but I get at least a 92% each time. I wonder why they call it Reading even though most of the time is spent answering questions like-' 'Who are the main charcters?, 'Why did the author_________ , and 'What genre is this book?'. I am getting this stuff from my first Reading test of 5th grade.
English is my worst subject because im not good with it and i get low marks, and also comprehension i get C's]

P.E is like the best subject i do, tied with maths i get A's for both, im kinda sporty but need to take a puff from my puffer, because i never give up in P.E, i take a puffer then just keep going and thats why i get A's

My other worst subject is science, I know everything but in the exams i stress
My worst subject in high school was American history. A the time I just couldn't get excited about things that happened hundreds of years ago. Now though I've been reading some historical fiction that I've found to be more interesting, so I think I would do better now.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:50 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: My worst subject in high school was American history. A the time I just couldn't get excited about things that happened hundreds of years ago. Now though I've been reading some historical fiction that I've found to be more interesting, so I think I would do better now.

I also did "poorly" in American History and Political History in gradeschool, only scoring an average of approximately 94 in those classes, which were by far my lowest averages until my 82 in Algebra, which I explained already.

It was mostly because I had heard about the Civil War and Black History Month for three years in a row at the time(by the end of my education, I had learned nothing about World War I, very little about II, and nothing else about any war but the Civil War), and simply stopped paying attention and trying entirely.
Temporal

im a senior in HS
and about ur post under mine
like i said (i think) im decent in english it just takes me a while to get going (means i get writers block A LOT)
and ur right about the math thing, u do us basiclly the same formula in a billion different ways but some how i can retain all of them and i am usually top of my class in math (again as long as i SHOW UP for class that is lol)
i would do great in school if i wasen't so lazy, OCD oriented, and im a procrastinator so that doesnt help lol (i gotta break these habits :\)
I completely suck at and hate any type of science subject.
History is hard too as well as any arts and music subjects. ):

So basically I like English, Math and all those finance type subject shenanigans such as Accounting and Economics.
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:01 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: Temporal

im a senior in HS
and about ur post under mine
like i said (i think) im decent in english it just takes me a while to get going (means i get writers block A LOT)
and ur right about the math thing, u do us basiclly the same formula in a billion different ways but some how i can retain all of them and i am usually top of my class in math (again as long as i SHOW UP for class that is lol)
i would do great in school if i wasen't so lazy, OCD oriented, and im a procrastinator so that doesnt help lol (i gotta break these habits :\)

Huh...Your school is not really putting a good foot forward. American Gov't is a relatively early-set class I think. Most schools here in Illinois (And most of the Midwest, I think) take it in their Sophomore/Junior years. Procrastinate is my middle name, unless English is involved. I manage a 3.0, but only because the classes I happen to suck at are worth nearly nothing to my GPA. (ADL is only worth .25 credits.)
Hmm...Physics would be the subject of my choice..Even the subject seems interesting and fairy good enough, You gotta learn and understand the entire concept. Without understanding the concept the entire time that you spend on Physics, is totally wasted. Well I'm good at Physics but I hate the subject. What's the use of being good at it, if you don't even like it. :\
I wouldn't be able to speak French if my life depended on it.

I'm also not great at mathematics, but that's largely because I make silly mistakes and accidentally forget to include parts of my answer.
Maths! Nothing else wrecks my overall as much as Maths does!
It has completely devastated me!
The mistakes I make are similar to To, but sometimes I get so confused with the sums that I end up mixing up all formulae and voila! Wrong Answer...
EDIT- But yes, at times I have been quite lucky with the subject. I have certainly managed to get full marks or almost full marks 60% of the times. The remaining 40%... don't ask........
Arts, bahasa indonesia and PKN/social studies.
Im not social.
Im not creative, but i can draw quite nice.
I SUCK at vocab.
Its just so hard Pinching_eyes_2
Oh yeah i suck at P.E too, im overweight. But good at playing soccer.
Hindi. If anyone's wondering, that's India's national language.
I suck at it. IDK how I managed good marks in mid-terms, but still I hate it. Everyone hates it. I'm just waiting for 3 more years that I can dump it in favour of German.
By far it's... Language. I just don't understand how crisis becomes crises in plural. It all just doesn't make sense to me. And Paragraph writing is TERRIBLE. They expect you to have some kind of perfect subject for the thing... It's just plain stressing.
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:07 AM)StarbreakersFan Wrote: By far it's... Language. I just don't understand how crisis becomes crises in plural. It all just doesn't make sense to me. And Paragraph writing is TERRIBLE. They expect you to have some kind of perfect subject for the thing... It's just plain stressing.

You have to understand the roots of the language, and just accept things for what they are ... Tomato becomes tomatoes, who cares that an 'e' suddenly appeared.
My worst subject is History. I just can't remember all those names and dates, and what's the point of it anyways? I agree that some general knowledge of history's fine, but who's ever going to need to know exactly how Babur defeated someone else in the battle of Pataliputra? The only reason why I have an A in it right now is because of all the writing assignments we're getting... And yet I have my worst grade (a B+ so it isn't too bad) in English.
I'm ok at social studies(history) and Chinese but I'm terrible at PE!!! I'm the slowest runner in class, and I don't think I'm even running properly. I can't jump, run, maybe throw... I'll just say that I'm better with my upper body but that part hinders me as well. I cant even fo a decent push-up or chin- up.Im just not sure which it is: my arms are not strong enough or, my upper body is practically a quarter or half of my entire weight
Oh yeah, I extremely excel in all my other subjects, English maths and science . Just not those I've stated
@poweranger- Even I struggled with push-ups once. Then I realized my method was wrong. I can now do push ups quite easily! Grin
Keep practicing at home. If you can't do perfect push-ups, then practice with knee push-ups. That reduces almost 50% weight on your arms. Then eventually you'll gain enough strength to do more! If you want to know more, just tell me! I know about a site which helped me very well!
OkSmile but I still really need to lose weight... But thought fat was lighter than muscle...
Mine are Art and Design technology(woodwork to anyone who doesn't know what that is). I couldn't draw or paint to save my life. I also have absolutely no imagination when it comes to designing something. My DT project for GCSE was awful. I got an E in the end which was my worst grade. Damn my secondary school for making us take DT for GCSE.
mine..computer coding which use Borland C++ softwares..which i know nothing..its mainly about coding obviously...i cant memorize the coding.barely able to..
i hope i dont repeat the subject.. Unhappy
another one is Soil Mechancs...withlots of formula..memorizing it is not a big deal..but sudden format change in the final exams is creeping every body that most cant really answer it properly..
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: OkSmile but I still really need to lose weight... But thought fat was lighter than muscle...

Quite true, but fat also does less than muscle. Really, you'll need to make your Body Mass Index (I think that's what it is, or it's Body Fat Percentage, but I'm not sure) go down, and not your weight.

Benjohadi What is Soil Mechanics?
German: ok, hindi, punjabi, french and english are enough but now i get this Serious
Art: No academid skill required
Textiles: WTF is this go make a cusion and your done for the rest of the year o_0
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:40 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: mine..computer coding which use Borland C++ softwares..which i know nothing..its mainly about coding obviously...i cant memorize the coding.barely able to..
i hope i dont repeat the subject.. Unhappy
another one is Soil Mechancs...withlots of formula..memorizing it is not a big deal..but sudden format change in the final exams is creeping every body that most cant really answer it properly..

Thats why you do HTML and learn Accounting SIMULTANEOUSLY! Grin
My worst subject is English
Mine is Accelerated Math. My grade is currently a 92, and we're learning 8th grade math in 7th grade. Smile That's the lowest grade I have in any of my classes, obviously, and my parents are freaking out because it's 'too close to a B' or something like that. Tired