Your Worst Subject/s in School

Kaiba- You call that bad? My worst grade in Math was quite recent. I got 52 which is close to almost D or E. Fortunately, the exam paper itself was bad. We were answering questions which we hadn't learned before. 60 was the highest in our school! Grin So, my parents didn't really whack me, but I am being pressurized more often now. Tongue_out My best in Math is of course- 100.
(Oct. 25, 2011  7:48 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: OkSmile but I still really need to lose weight... But thought fat was lighter than muscle...

Quite true, but fat also does less than muscle. Really, you'll need to make your Body Mass Index (I think that's what it is, or it's Body Fat Percentage, but I'm not sure) go down, and not your weight.

Benjohadi What is Soil Mechanics?
Perhaps its the mechanics of soiling yourself (jk)
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:36 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:40 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: mine..computer coding which use Borland C++ softwares..which i know nothing..its mainly about coding obviously...i cant memorize the coding.barely able to..
i hope i dont repeat the subject.. Unhappy
another one is Soil Mechancs...with lots of formula..memorizing it is not a big deal..but sudden format change in the final exams is creeping every body that most cant really answer it properly..

Thats why you do HTML and learn Accounting SIMULTANEOUSLY! Grin

No no..its not related HTML..haha..lol..its very differ i guessed..the coding for my code is mainly about creating a program to calculate or whatsoever..haha
Benjo- Is it similar to Java or something?
i'm not sure about java..basically..in my code..we will be given a situation..
example:
the question give the rate of tax..give price of items...name of the items...
then..we will need to create a proper program that input and output of user name,choices of item.price of items,tax and as well as total price with included tax..
then..the program can be run like a software..

something like that...
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:39 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: My worst subject is English

That's cool and everything because it's my worst too, but I would really like to know why?

I hate math, but mostly geometry which is math. With all those shapes in my head i cant think right.
Gym is actually very easy in Elementary School.
I really like art, but we don't get a lot of free-drawing. I manage to keep up A's on mah card.
Kaiba
My lowest grade was a 91 in Math and they didn't get concerned at all (it was my worst grade). And my parents are Indian.
math and drama i have nothing else to say i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE in the name of father, son holy spirit, HATE the subjects: English and Science. Though I'm good(OK) at those two, they are so freaking boring! Because They are just sit-down write, and memorise subjects. I ALSO HATE HEALTH or biology because of a damn bossy and non-caring teacher, she just does this every week; I'll give you homework, you do it, and you give it back, you do a test, I mark, you're done. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you perform well in that subject, why are you even posting here ? Read the title and the first post again, that is completely off-topic.
Mine is learning a different language. I can't process two different ways of speaking at once. I do terribly in it Unhappy
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:06 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Mine is learning a different language. I can't process two different ways of speaking at once. I do terribly in it Unhappy

I can't learn a different language because I know I'm never going to use it...so I don't put my mind to it. I'm taking my second and last year of Spanish as of right now. The reason I made it to my second year of Spanish is by cheating the first year. And now this year I'm having a hard time trying to pass it, but I think I'll get by it one way or another.

I kinda hate Geography because there is a lot of knowledge to memorize in Geography. But, I also like this subject. I used to earn 91%-94% in Geography but my father says it's not enough.
I am also very weak in English but I'm trying to improve my current performances.
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:40 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Mine is Accelerated Math. My grade is currently a 92, and we're learning 8th grade math in 7th grade. Smile
According to my current school, I did the same. I learned Pre-Algebra in 6th, Algebra 1 in 7th, I was supposed to do Geometry this year, but I moved. Next semester, I have to go to the local high school for an hour and a half to learn Geometry... I wish a 92 was an A here...
~~~
Anyways, I've gotten a lot better in PE thanks to BOWLING XD
So, as of right now, my lowest grade is in social studies. I find absolutely nothing interesting, I wish I was doing American History or something, but I'm learning about South Carolina's history, which isn't a big deal. There is like no significance of SC from what I've read in other places, and the book makes it seem the most historical state to live in. So yeah, it's an 89, which is a B in this place... not even a B+ like it would be in Indiana, lol.
Physical Eduction includes Bowling for you..?
Is this a special school or just standard for you?
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)Dan Wrote: Physical Eduction includes Bowling for you..?
Is this a special school or just standard for you?
Standard. It's odd, first couple of weeks we play badminton, then volleyball, then football, then baseball, and now it's bowling. It's a weird rotation, to say the least.
Probably Social Studies.. it's boring LOL!Tired
i agree with Orion~ its sooooooooo boring
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:54 AM)Dannajude Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  7:54 PM)Poseidon Wrote: German: ok, hindi, punjabi, french and english are enough but now i get this Serious
Art: No academid skill required
Textiles: WTF is this go make a cusion and your done for the rest of the year o_0

Are you In year 9 cause i remember doing those things and we only made a cushion cover no cushion it was pretty tideous

Im in year 8 but i did the cushion in year 7.
For me the worst subject in school was chemistry. i really hate to study that....
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:56 AM)Orion~ Wrote: Probably Social Studies.. it's boring LOL!Tired

While Social Studies may be boring, I fall asleep and some how still get a passing grade. But yeah, it's boring.

French. I'm good at all subjects though. I guess french is my least great. Usually get a b or A-. Which sucks for me. Just can't memorize all meanings.
Social Studies. Too many projects! TITAN head hurt!