Your Worst Subject/s in School

(Nov. 08, 2011  2:17 AM)TITAN Wrote: Social Studies. Too many projects! TITAN head hurt!
Wow. I actually love social studies. You sound like.... Hulk???
I hate math. Just because I got luckily on the placement test they put me in an advance class and I just can't keep up. So that is my worst subject.
probably dance, I have 2 left feet on anything except backwards breakdancing... literally on my card it went:

Effort: 1

Behaviour: 1

attainement: 4
my worst subject is social studies I got a big fat D
My worst subject is english I have bad grammer and spelling thats why I hate English.
My worst subject is MATH!My fraction test is EVIL!
geography
Geography. Just because I live in england doesn't mean I know what it looks like stupid teachers.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:36 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Technically, Physical Education is a subject, so...
It's by far my worst. I get an A+ in it, but with no feel of accomplishment. I am completely nonathletic, run a mile in ten minutes while others run one in 5:45, can't catch a football for the life of me, am super weak, can't hit or kick, can't shoot a basketball, and so much more. The most I can do is tennis, which is fun, but this school doesn't play tennis Argh!

you took the words out of my mouth but without the A+'s and barely tennis (exept for this season)
I am in High School (Freshy) Alright I blow at math its terrible! Stupid Pythagorean therom's got me beat... Other wise I am great in ALL subgects (especially Theatre) (I am the ONLY freshy in the Play THIS YEAR)
I hate Math.

On my report card I got a 4.0 GPA. Though I pass in math I find I put the most effort into ELA
English/ Wirting arts same theing in 2 periods without passing time >Unhappy
Algebra. I just stink at it. I try tutors, notes, study buddies and nothing helps me wrap my mind around it.
My two Language classes, English and Spanish. My teachers are what most ppl would say "difficult". The classes are easy, it's just their policies are just stupid. Especially the fact that we ask a question about the assignment, my Spanish teacher says her famous phrase, "point off your grade!"
In SCHOOL you say............Well then my worst subject in school was MARATHI
that's my state language..............
MATH Well I'm not too bad at it but it stinks
(Dec. 02, 2011  4:55 AM)fang01271027 Wrote: Mathematics is my toughest subject.
Well you got to elaborate on that

Hmm, pretty good at everything...But the one i probably hate the most is French. Teachers pretty much a carp sometimes. I hate her most times. And second in the hate list is Science, never really liked the teacher... Tongue_out
For me, Geography, even though my average is like 80 :$... and the only reason why I'm doing good is because I know it's the hardest subject for me, so I put maximum effort on it... My teacher assigns so much homework and so little time for us to study for tests and she assigns essays or projects like 2-3 days before the due date. >:I The rest are either moderate or easy to handle.
im in 9th grade biology the reason why i dislike it is because they way our teacher teaches he just blarts out a bunch of facts and does not explain them which really annoys me.
I'm absolutely horrible at Grammar at my school, And Grammar is 30% of my grade. For some reason when I study my hardest I can never make an A in it.
(Dec. 06, 2011  2:20 AM)Arcadia Wrote: I'm absolutely horrible at Grammar at my school, And Grammar is 30% of my grade. For some reason when I study my hardest I can never make an A in it.

Yeah, it's basically all the problems with my English papers. Just the grammar mistakes and it counts as 50% of the paper. I usually make a D or C, and sometimes rarely a B, but never an A.....If this subject was a person then I'll bite him/her to death.

For me the worst one is Maths and Sanskrit.
Maths is quite though in our school but i will get maximum 55/60 because I'm little intelligent and the Topper in the whole class.
Sanskrit means alot.I can't tell about it.Horrible.