Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

nope..because it already shiny...so i dont aply any...if your spray paint is not the shiny type one,then you always can aply clear spray for the finisher..
dont know about this...feel really bored this evening..so i dig my dad's garage and found a silber paint..
so...
Was this originally the crystal version? Nice job there.
its the original green draciel v...just paint it with very thin silver paint..want to keep the grreeenish color there..
Really cool, benjohadi. I really love the third picture. It looks really cool.
made myself another repaint bey..gold shiny appolon..
i really think it looks betterin gold..thats why i made it..
(May. 16, 2011  5:44 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

the second picture looks dark...cant really see it..but the launcher looks nice..
my driger g..i paint it using poster color..hahah..XD
i paint my blizzard orthoros since it has no sticker..i do think i made a bad job this time compare to my driger g,black dragoon g and my gold appolon g... T.T

dude which paint u used to paint metal wheels in first pic
(May. 18, 2011  2:18 PM)bladeruler Wrote:

might be a spray paint as it is easy to use and have nice color..
(May. 18, 2011  2:41 PM)benjohadi Wrote:

hmm might be he have used poster or acrylic paint who knows that's why i wanted to know it from him
(May. 18, 2011  2:59 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  2:41 PM)benjohadi Wrote:

hmm might be he have used poster or acrylic paint who knows that's why i wanted to know it from him

poster color might not be it..it is hardly stick on metal...plus on large surface area..wont be nice if ou imagined it..acrylic paint might be so..
this may sound wierd, but i used (here it comes...) metallic marker pen on all of them!!! And it works really well Pinching_eyes
is it just a marker or permanent marker or paint marker?
(May. 18, 2011  11:39 PM)benjohadi Wrote: is it just a marker or permanent marker or paint marker?

it is just a metallic marker that looks like this: (warning BIG pictures) very cheap,easy and lasts
what do you think it would look like if I painted my cyber pegasus so that the fusion wheel was black and the energy ring was red with some spots left blue (e.g. the inside of the webbed-liked things on either side)
OR
make the energy ring all red(with above fusion wheel)?
Also, what do you think if I switched the paint colors(red and black) and did that to l-drago?
spray painted my big bang gold
(May. 20, 2011  8:40 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: what do you think it would look like if I painted my cyber pegasus so that the fusion wheel was black and the energy ring was red with some spots left blue (e.g. the inside of the webbed-liked things on either side)
OR
make the energy ring all red(with above fusion wheel)?
Also, what do you think if I switched the paint colors(red and black) and did that to l-drago?

its all about the results..you will never know the exact results by just imagine it..try it..i think it will be fine..and post its picture later..
Here are some custom bit monsters on my counter leone 145D (just changed to 100D, because it was too high) and my sisters storm gasher 105MT (metal tip)

[Image: img_0590-2900ba8.jpg]

[Image: img_0591-2900bb7.jpg]
Umm.. What in the World is a MT, You do know it is fake? Unless you mean MB-Metal Ball or MF-Metal flat?
(May. 22, 2011  9:17 PM)DPTButton Wrote: Umm.. What in the World is a MT, You do know it is fake? Unless you mean MB-Metal Ball or MF-Metal flat?

It's not mine, so I don't know, but it's probably a fake tip

EDIT: This is the tip I meant
[Image: img_0593-2901e76.jpg]