Your Least Fave Anime

Megablader I know pokemon chronichles was awesome,epic,and funny. But the others(especially hoenn)were terrible. B/w is very good! I'm a huge fan of pokemon,and I like that ash does lose;gives it a twist. Pokemon isn't so bad at all actually. I love pokemon!!!!
Definetly Bakugan.

And MAYBE pokemon. The english dumb is kinda annoying as hell.
At least the games look entertaining Grin
I hate yu - gi -yo
Eureka Seven, in my opinion, had a terrible art style. In addition, I did find it rather bland. I have only seen few episodes, though, so my opinion is not very reliable.

Dragon Ball to GT, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and Pokemon are all low, as well. Inu-Yasha is in there, too.
I just despise bo-bo-bobob-bo (i'm unsure how many 'bo's are in the name, and i can honestly care less.)
Some people like it, and I have nothing against them. But I can't watch it for 30 seconds without my left eye twitching with annoyance.
My least fave amima is bleach not that is bad just because I've seen better.
Pokemon is so bad now but growing up it was like the best thing ever. I mean isn't ash supposed to be a pokemon master by now?! So why's he still losing
Let me say something:
For the late nineties/early new millenium kids, Digimon, Beyblade, original Pokemon, original Yu-Gi-Oh were the greatest shows ever. I've always thought Digimon was dumb, Metal Fusion ruined Metal Fight (Especially Benkei's voice and how he like Kyoya in that certain way, I mean come on, it's so OBVIOUS) The first one was good, HOW DARE YOU (WHOEVER SAID THAT) SAY GX IS THE WORST! IT'S SO AWESOME! Pokemon was good, then Diamond and Pearl started and I then hated it. Black and White I think is horrible, Jame's voice sounds different, which ruined it, and they got rid of Brock! How could they?!
Bobobo-whatever bo is horrrible, One Piece sucks, pretty much I HATE Japanese anime period, except Beyblade, original Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh (minus 5D's, it sucks)
To sum it up 5D's, B/W, and Bakugan are absolutely horrible. And the new thing with Bakugan, adding metal, doesn't that sound like copying some other metal based toyline? I like Dragon Ball Z, just not GT, and Kai is just a remake of the original with different voices.
*I think I pulled my Brain muscle*
I REALLY HATE Hello Kitty :-)
My Favorite Least Anime Characters are below list

Shinji Ikari
Totoro
Lelouch Lamperouge
Monkey D. Luffy
Vegeta
Haruhi Suzumiya
Light Yagami
I hate Dragon Ball-Z, Never appealed to me, although the attacks are quite catchy to say
Bakugan is one of the worst by far, the dub voices are horrible and the plot isnt good enough to look at the sub
Inuyasha is another bad one, It's very repetitive and gets old after like 10 episodes
I sorta agree with the Anti-Pokemon people but I been watching it since I was like 5 or 6 so my minds is kinda warped into like the show lol
Just wanted to put in my 2 cent Joyful_2
(Jun. 28, 2011  5:59 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Let me say something:
For the late nineties/early new millenium kids, Digimon, Beyblade, original Pokemon, original Yu-Gi-Oh were the greatest shows ever. I've always thought Digimon was dumb, Metal Fusion ruined Metal Fight (Especially Benkei's voice and how he like Kyoya in that certain way, I mean come on, it's so OBVIOUS) The first one was good, HOW DARE YOU (WHOEVER SAID THAT) SAY GX IS THE WORST! IT'S SO AWESOME! Pokemon was good, then Diamond and Pearl started and I then hated it. Black and White I think is horrible, Jame's voice sounds different, which ruined it, and they got rid of Brock! How could they?!
Bobobo-whatever bo is horrrible, One Piece sucks, pretty much I HATE Japanese anime period, except Beyblade, original Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh (minus 5D's, it sucks)
To sum it up 5D's, B/W, and Bakugan are absolutely horrible. And the new thing with Bakugan, adding metal, doesn't that sound like copying some other metal based toyline? I like Dragon Ball Z, just not GT, and Kai is just a remake of the original with different voices.
*I think I pulled my Brain muscle*

Erm... All anime is Japanese. Just sayin'. If you mean subbed anime, that means you're watching the mainstream stuff subbed. While I do agree with you for most of this, that part I can't agree with you on. PLus, B/W is pretty good. At least Jesse and James are serious. I mean, they were total badcarps in the comic and manga. They just sucked in the anime until now.
I would have to say my least favorite anime are pokemon because it just got too childish for me and I kind of left it when I learned digimon kind of trumped it for me with the monsters actualy talking and having more forms to evolve to. it was like if I was ash and pikachu kept saying pika this and pika that eventualy I would get frustrated. its like what do you want! its not like giving pikachu a pen and paper would work either because goodness knows the thing can't read or write. now you talk to a digimon and say whats up, and it would tell you whats going on. also how come I see regular animals like a cat in digimon but when it comes to pokemon I can't even see a normal bird or something. and say is it really right to stuff a creature into that tiny pokeball. but enough about that how about that dbz when they where fighting freeza I could of sworn one or more of those episodes had them all grunting forever, I get enough of that in the bathroom where I really use alot of my chi.
least:Bo BO BO BO BO BO BO[WTF were they thinking]

Faves: Onegai[please] Twins[look it up on youtube its amazing, to me....even if it is a little girlyPinching_eyes and dont forget DBZ and Naruto

TENKAGE that post just made my dayXD
Boondocks, Spongebob, Naruto and my #1...........Dragonball Z! I can not wait till Otakon =p
Boondocks-Funny ghetto black kids in a rich neighborhood
Spongebob-Randdom Epicness and comedy
Naruto- A "clean" version of DBZ Wink
DBZ- EPICSAUCECANYOUREADTHISRIGHT? Seriously, DBZ has been voted the #1 Anime for years until Bleach and Naruto showed up (p Tired)p. Plus the action is intense. The Cell Saga, Android Saga, and any movie with Teen Gohan in it is just awesome! Vegeta is Kai, Goku is Tyson xD
No offense to like EVERYONE but I just hate the beyblade. I find it stupid that how a bunch of kids come and bring out their beyblades and think their so strong. And how Kenta says beyblade is about frind and to meet your freinds you gotta get to the top just pisses me off. I also hate bakugan because all they do if through some ball thing that turns into some dragon or some carp.
Well my least favorite would have to Beyblade Metal Fusion mainly because of its cheesyness and well because of the main character winning almost every single match, like theres no surprise or any suspense.(And his voice hurts my ears.) Also he doesn't have anything that he has overcome like Tyson where he had to get over his overconfidence from being the World Champion.
I really dislike Pokemon Galactic Battle and Beyblade Metal Fusion.

Main reason why I really dislike Pokemon Galactic Battle because its the exact same story as the previous season and also that the Pokemon series have gone down dramatically since Pokemon Advanced Battle. It just doesn't make sense.

The reason why I dislike Beyblade Metal Fusion is because the story is terrible and the art I didn't really enjoy as much as the previous seasons. The battles have been so friendly compared as the other series and predictable. I didn't really enjoy this season...
I HATE BO BA BO THAT SHOW SUCKED AND MADE KNOW SENSE AT ALL
O AND THEREs a new anime called ao no ecircest
I really dislike Pokemon Galactic Battle and Beyblade Metal Fusion.

Main reason why I really dislike Pokemon Galactic Battle because its the exact same story as the previous season and also that the Pokemon series have gone down dramatically since Pokemon Advanced Battle. It just doesn't make sense.

The reason why I dislike Beyblade Metal Fusion is because the story is terrible and the art I didn't really enjoy as much as the previous seasons. The battles have been so friendly compared as the other series and predictable. I didn't really enjoy this season...
Bakugan
I felt like it was a rip from every game type anime ever made ._.
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:33 AM)@ce Wrote: I HATE BO BA BO THAT SHOW SUCKED AND MADE KNOW SENSE AT ALL
O AND THEREs a new anime called ao no ecircest

Ao no Exorcist? That anime is pretty badass, man. Bo-bobo isn't very good, however.
Fruits basket...please someone tell me...WHY AM I STILL WATCHING IT!!!!