Your Least Fave Anime

yeah i do like dragon ballz but the chracters are kind of bad
(May. 12, 2011  12:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sorry, I know there are many fans, but I hate Dragon Ball Z. Its so very senseless. Also, the characters look so very bloated.... I know they are body builders, but at least show that in a better way...

Whoa, easy there buddy, DragonballZ was one of the Best animes out there. I honestly don't understand how you can say that. Oh, as the muscles, they have to be like that so the show can be action packed I guess. It would not look right if they were skinny.
(May. 11, 2011  6:19 PM)poseidon Wrote: Okay i think i may get warned at the answer i gve so not for the mods eyes lol
my reason being is that it often goes on about things that don't exist in
the original
does do this but much less

Admittedly, I haven't kept up with Beyblade Metal Fusion, or the Japanese run, but Bakuten focused on imaginary things less? Bakuten was a show that had multiple story lines designed around sacred spirits trapped in a spinning top (heck, half of the second season is dealing with Cyber clones who want to devour their bit beasts). I dunno about you, but...
(May. 12, 2011  1:54 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  12:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sorry, I know there are many fans, but I hate Dragon Ball Z. Its so very senseless. Also, the characters look so very bloated.... I know they are body builders, but at least show that in a better way...

Whoa, easy there buddy, DragonballZ was one of the Best animes out there. I honestly don't understand how you can say that. Oh, as the muscles, they have to be like that so the show can be action packed I guess. It would not look right if they were skinny.

Well, I know... I actually never liked it. Sorry once again, I know there are a million fans, but I hate Naruto and Duel Masters. Well, I actually thought that Naruto was a more better version of something like Ninja Hattori. So, I watched only a few episodes. Duel Masters, I never really liked those cards. Surprisingly, Bakugan did attract my attention. It was after watching Bakugan, is when I realized that Duel Masters would have been good. Stupid
i seriously hate pokemon firstly i loved it but get boored from it because it is running from years,bakuganbattle braulers i never understood the concept of this anime,ninja hitori it's very useless and booring anime and digimon it to ran for years
(May. 13, 2011  1:15 PM)bladeruler Wrote: i seriously hate pokemon,bakugan,ninja hitori and digimon

Dude, I am sorry, but I think you must specify, or you'll be warned....
I like Beyblade Metal Fight the best but I really hate Ultraman,Digimon and Bakugan. It is so childish and such a boring show.
on the topic of dragon ball z it sucks no offense to some people. you can't understand it if you miss one episode. they always have the same fights between the same people and almost always goku wins. and for some reason he is always imitated by people. also what is with it all they do is like open their hands an the whole world would explode or something
out of everything its bakugon.its not what it use to be.it use to be all nic in a world then evil take over like beyblade,ok.then guess what their ion space.what the heck hasbro.space then a diffrent dimension then their the guardians of a kingdom!!in space!!!WHATS WITH ALL THE SPACE!!!
(May. 13, 2011  1:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  1:54 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

Well, I know... I actually never liked it. Sorry once again, I know there are a million fans, but I hate Naruto and Duel Masters. Well, I actually thought that Naruto was a more better version of something like Ninja Hattori. So, I watched only a few episodes. Duel Masters, I never really liked those cards. Surprisingly, Bakugan did attract my attention. It was after watching Bakugan, is when I realized that Duel Masters would have been good. Stupid

...Really? Duel Masters is awesome as far as I'm concerned. (I watch it subbed.) You do realize that it's supposed to be bad in English, right? It's not a real dub, it's a parody dub. Bakugan was barely decent at first, but then...well, it turned out to be terrible. It really had no plot, there was little character development, and failed to even be a decent 30-minute commercial, as it skewed the rules of Bakugan terribly. (a`la YuGiOh season 1, without the semi-plot, or Joey Wheeler/Katsuya Junoichi)
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:55 AM)maroyasha Wrote: on the topic of dragon ball z it sucks no offense to some people. you can't understand it if you miss one episode. they always have the same fights between the same people and almost always goku wins. and for some reason he is always imitated by people. also what is with it all they do is like open their hands an the whole world would explode or something

If the fights always involve the same people, why is it difficult to follow the plot if you've missed an episode? I'm fairly certain Kai offers episode recaps as well...

(Jun. 13, 2011  4:39 AM)omegazero Wrote: out of everything its bakugon.its not what it use to be.it use to be all nic in a world then evil take over like beyblade,ok.then guess what their ion space.what the heck hasbro.space then a diffrent dimension then their the guardians of a kingdom!!in space!!!WHATS WITH ALL THE SPACE!!!

Hasbro has nothing to do with Bakugan...
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

To sumarise it in one word WTH three words Tired

I just don't get it it's weird with some cheesy jokes.

I might make more sense in japanese but the dub sucks.

And the main character and its nose hair WOW.
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Another parody dub. It's still cheesy in Japanese, but English just makes it stupid.
I like the toys and stuff, but Beyblade: Metal Fusion is not one of the best animes out there. In the beginning of the first season, it was so PREDICTABLE! Seriously, everytime you would hear Ginga's special move song, you would know the battle was over. That SAME MOVE won him nearly every single battle, until he battled Phoenix at least. Another thing, Ginga has absolutely NO ACTUAL FLAWS in the first season. He wins a lot, he always makes friends, and he's never mean nor selfish. What kind of human being is like that? And this is speaking for every anime like this; while I may like the toyline or Video Games, the show itself is poorly made.

(I say in the first season because I never watched the second or third).
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:06 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I like the toys and stuff, but Beyblade: Metal Fusion is not one of the best animes out there. In the beginning of the first season, it was so PREDICTABLE! Seriously, everytime you would hear Ginga's special move song, you would know the battle was over. That SAME MOVE won him nearly every single battle, until he battled Phoenix at least. Another thing, Ginga has absolutely NO ACTUAL FLAWS in the first season. He wins a lot, he always makes friends, and he's never mean nor selfish. What kind of human being is like that? And this is speaking for every anime like this; while I may like the toyline or Video Games, the show itself is poorly made.

(I say in the first season because I never watched the second or third).

So true.....

On Youtube
I commented on one of the episodes, and said the same thing but shorter,
I got like 30 likes....... One of my greatest achievements!

And I forget DBGT why,
the story is messed up and non-canon.
I grade it 6/10, it's just the story.
This is about LEAST FAVORITE ANIME. Read the OP, or at least the title.
My fav is naruto,bleach,death note

My least fav (if counts) is pokemon because the same thing happens in every season just different people and pokemon.
(Jun. 14, 2011  6:56 PM)Lone blader Wrote: My fav is naruto,bleach,death note

My least fav (if counts) is pokemon because the same thing happens in every season just different people and pokemon.

...the thread title says "Least Favorite Anime". Least. LEEEEAAAASSST.

And what do you mean if it counts, that's the whole point of the thread.

You guys and your reading skills amaze me.
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:36 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Another parody dub. It's still cheesy in Japanese, but English just makes it stupid.

No, the point of the show is to be stupid. If you don't get that, than the show isn't for you. The only thing the dub does is localize jokes that might not be relevant to a non-Japanese audience.
I don't like beyblade metal fusion,too cheesy. Ginkas sayings r so,so,ugh! 'The beyblader is the true soul of a beyblade' 'belive in ur beyblade',aren't they inanimate objects,,?! Bobo-bobo-bo isn't the best,either, its funny,but not too serious. I allso hate dbz GT.
I'm pretty sure someone has said this BUT I wanna say it in my own words.

My least favourite is Pokemon - Its okay for a good laugh at how bad it can be at times... It used to be awesome, but seriously Ash continues to lose - so does Pikachu and going from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Ash should be unbeatable, and Pikachu should be like level 100 but Ash continues to make rookie mistakes. And Team Rocket has changed, Theirs also a replacement of Brock with the Grass type gym leader from the first city...

BUT HE'S SO ANNOYING! always making references to food and recipes, I just wanna throw a frying pan at his head so that maybe he'll lose his memory; and he's voiced by the guy who voiced Atticus in Yu-Gi-Oh GX (in the dub) no less.

Maybe they should change the focus of the anime from a losing ASSh to Gary.

Gary was orginially Ash's first and main rival...
I bet Gary's Umbreon could beat the pants off (if it had pants) Ash's Pikachu.

Honestly, Ash has to be the worse pokemon trainer EVER!

*Edit* Rant over.... Smile
(May. 11, 2011  9:11 PM)Odin Wrote: and for Bakugan, the plot has gotten so obscenely strange that I was turned off by the middle of Season Three, and I dispise Fabia. All-in-all, the shows and corresponding products seem to be aimed at kids with very short attention spans. I mean, why else would there be a new gimmick for Bakugan every season?
I turned it off 8 episodes into season 3...

Exactly. That's like saying Haruhi needs new powers every season... Tired
(Jun. 15, 2011  6:18 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I'm pretty sure someone has said this BUT I wanna say it in my own words.

My least favourite is Pokemon - Its okay for a good laugh at how bad it can be at times... It used to be awesome, but seriously Ash continues to lose - so does Pikachu and going from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Ash should be unbeatable, and Pikachu should be like level 100 but Ash continues to make rookie mistakes. And Team Rocket has changed, Theirs also a replacement of Brock with the Grass type gym leader from the first city...

BUT HE'S SO ANNOYING! always making references to food and recipes, I just wanna throw a frying pan at his head so that maybe he'll lose his memory; and he's voiced by the guy who voiced Atticus in Yu-Gi-Oh GX (in the dub) no less.

Maybe they should change the focus of the anime from a losing ASSh to Gary.

Gary was orginially Ash's first and main rival...
I bet Gary's Umbreon could beat the pants off (if it had pants) Ash's Pikachu.

Honestly, Ash has to be the worse pokemon trainer EVER!

*Edit* Rant over.... Smile

I actually like the fact that Ash loses. Look, the "Region Reset" will happen until Ash dies, so get over it. That's just how it goes. I want to see Jimmy, the dude with the Typhlosion from the Chronicles Raikou ark. Plus, I like the Rocket Gang changes. They're more serious, and don't fail as badly. Overall, Pokemon was a bad anime, but B/W is a huge improvement over D/P/Pl, Hoenn, and Kanto. (Not gonna comment on Johto, I love Johto.) The Raikou ark kills them all, though. (Why? Jimmy wasn't all that great. He was determined, but lost OFTEN. He mentions that he only win half of his battles, anyway.)