Your Culture or bloodline

I don't know at all for my family and me, but for most people from Quebec, we're from France :')
I'm scottish. My dads side has always been from where I live now. for generations. My second name is baillie and there is a clan baillie also. On my mothers side, my grandmother was norwegian. That's all I really know. I have AB negative blood (the rarest) and conspiricy theorists think I am a reptillian alien lol.
(Nov. 10, 2015  8:45 PM)Neo Wrote: I'm white

lol, that answer is beautiful.
Well! I don't know much about my bloodline. But I am an Indian and I am a Hindu.
I'm African American but I recently learned that my great great grandmother on my father's side was Native American so.... yeah.
Im what you call "A Rainbow", Cause im every colour ever.

Im black (Comes from the bajan side of me), Indian, Cherokee,Vietmese/Japanese (I forget which xD), Scottish,Guyanese and Egyptian.
(Oct. 24, 2012  6:30 PM)Syco Wrote: Im a hindu, i dont like it much. Its u gotta do this, u gotta do that, are u a hindu are not, u have responsibilities. Although im hindu, im an atheist. But i enjoy reading greek mythology.

Why you don't like to be Hindu? Anyway I'm Hindu too. talk marathi, hindi and English

Though I really didn't care about religion, we all are human and are same no matter boy or girl.
I'm African but I don't really know what else
My father's side came from Yugoslavia. After civil war in the early 1990's, the part of the country we're from was thereafter called Croatia. My mother's side is Danish and English. My faith is Christian.
I guess i'm Fil-Chinese with a tad bit of Spanish blood. Yeah lol. We go to the cemetery where my grandfather is buried so his soul can't visit us in a bad way or something like that. I've never really gained interest in this practice.
I am partly Indonesian and Chinese... my ancestors were Africans...
This is a cool thread, I wonder how I haven't seen it until now.

Anyway, I'm Polish, 100% Polish at that. I actually became really interested in the Polish culture, language, et cetera about a year ago. Now I plan to minor in Polish Studies and study abroad in Poland for at least a semester.
Well, My current family is from Pakistan. My ancestors hail from afghanistan on my mothers side and india on my dad's side. I actually asked this question on my trip to pakistan in january..
(Mar. 16, 2016  12:34 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: Well, My current family is from Pakistan. My ancestors hail from afghanistan on my mothers side and india on my dad's side. I actually asked this question on my trip to pakistan in january..

Wow, that must be an interesting mix! How'd your family end up in Pakistan?
migration or already there by the time of independence. Essentially my ancestors were apparently from there..
hebrew
I'm 100% Filipino

i luv meh chicken adobo
Half japanese and half mexican, I look white af tho.
100% Antarctican. I was born on an iceberg.
(Nov. 19, 2015  8:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Why you don't like to be Hindu? Anyway I'm Hindu too.  talk marathi, hindi and English

Though I really didn't care about religion, we all are human and are same no matter boy or girl.

Just adding to that of my old post. I'm actually Marathi/Kokani (as my Mom is from Sakli, Goa, India while my dad from Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India) but despite that I don't at all know can speak Kokani language (little bit maybe I can hear as it's kinda like Marathi but not very much).

But yeah that mean I'm not really from Mumbai (I mean my family) lol but I was born here only.
I'm just your average afghan dude collecting beyblades. But I count myself more as a British individual and pretty much have adapted to the culture and upholding the core values lol.
(Apr. 02, 2017  8:02 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I'm just your average afghan dude collecting beyblades. But I count myself more as a British individual and pretty much have adapted to the culture and upholding the core values lol.

Did you live in Afghanistan for an extended period of time? I'd love to talk to you about this!