Your Creations Contest Suggestions / Random Thoughts

The "problem" with contests that require a little more effort/time (like paintings, drawings, and written pieces) is that people say they are interested in entering but then never have the time to complete an entry. Then the contest drags on or ends with only one or two people that actually entered.

So, if any of you have talent, feel free to make a thread for yourself showcasing your drawings, writing, designing, and the like. Don't wait around for a tournament to show us your work Grin
Alright guys … what would you think of another WBO Idol type competition!? Grin. The first two(or three maybe?) were very popular so I'd love to try another!
Let's do it! WBO Idol - Season III, ha ha.
I can't believe I am making myself say this but..:

I would do it...
Pinching_eyes_2
What is this thing ?
A competition where the angelic singing voices of the WBO community come out to shine to reach stardom.
Never. Never. I can't agree. Sorry.
To each their own but I have a feeling more people will want to :3

(Especially if there is a prize)
If there's a valuable price, maybe I could humiliate myself and lost all my credibility. Maybe.
(Mar. 05, 2015  2:21 AM)Tri Wrote: To each their own but I have a feeling more people will want to :3

(Especially if there is a prize)
After PMing Tri about the prize, there will be a prize! It will be...
I hope this is going to happen, seems fun! ^__^

Also, when will this happen?
I'll post a thread about it tomorrow if it gets more response. I have it written up already :3.
(Mar. 05, 2015  1:42 AM)Tri Wrote: Alright guys … what would you think of another WBO Idol type competition!? Grin. The first two(or three maybe?) were very popular so I'd love to try another!
I would definitely follow it and possibly participate if you did another. Those contests were pretty entertaining.
How about a WBO member profile avatar contest?
(May. 17, 2015  7:54 AM)Favourite Wrote: How about a WBO member profile avatar contest?
Thats a pretty good idea,Im on board!
That would basically be a graphic design competition with limitations to a square canvas...

Have a music production competition. Would be interesting.
Problem is, these little contests always end up unsuccessful due to people not participating when they originally said they would. Its almost a lost cause at this point.
What gives! If so, what is this thread meant to be?
Hm....when was the last contest anyway?
Hello all,

I'm not sure if you noticed but I am no longer the your creations moderator. At the moment there is not a replacement but that could change. Still be sure to respect the forum rules though! Beyblade Burst is taking the activity to the Beyblade forums which is great but still, let's not let this forum be as crazy as it used to be!
by tri Unhappy

Btw, what ever happened to those monthly calendars with schedules for upcoming YC tournaments/contests?
Was good having you as a mod Tri.

The contests/tournaments stopped :')
Seems like Custom tournaments are big again, like Hato's and my past and current ( http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...nt-Youtube )

You guys have any idea for the future? Perhaps GFX or Photography?
I remember when story writing was booming. It's died down a lot.
Meh, I doubt anybody would devote the time to write a short story for a contest anymore.
The problem when we last did a short story contest was the format it was set up in. We used block round robin and I remember the blocks have a decent amount of people (6-8 people iirc). I'm not sure if anyone would ever want to do another one but single elimination would definitely be the best way to do it.

Photography seems to generally be a hit, I'm not sure we have enough writing or GFX fans who would be super interested in it anymore.