Your Best Comebacks

Here's one of mine:
Kid: In your face!
Me: In YOUR face!
Kid: What?!
Me: Exactly.
I Never had any good come backs.....because by the time someone has said something stupid to me from ten seconds it takes me to walkaway and ten more seconds it takes me to turn around. there wasnt anything left to be said, I was going back into the same trouble that started in Jr High.

I didnt like talking and in my mind people didnt need to know my voice.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:26 AM)Chups Wrote: sometimes I say '*ACHOO* sorry Im allergic to your Bullsh*t'

Didn't I already say this? Check the first page, Chups.
( I don't know if this counts as a comeback but its funny )
i bumped in to this weak kid and hes like u wanna fight and im like u mean tussle? yeah he says so he starts hittin me ( this was near some shopping centre ) anyway i went into elevators to try and lose him but he kept following me so i went outside and waited 5 mins then i saw a cab and shoved the kid in and told him my friends address and gave him $30
EDIT: ok my post is proably gettin reported for SPAM but i just remembered it was a dream no way i'd have $30
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:11 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: ( I don't know if this counts as a comeback but its funny )
i bumped in to this weak kid and hes like u wanna fight and im like u mean tussle? yeah he says so he starts hittin me ( this was near some shopping centre ) anyway i went into elevators to try and lose him but he kept following me so i went outside and waited 5 mins then i saw a cab and shoved the kid in and told him my friends address and gave him $30
I'm sorry, but everything about this post is confusing and seems incredibly wrong.
first off, i think this thread is just going to become a spam trap and a swear trap...

i do not really have any good comebacks, but i guess i would say: so what? everyone has a opinion/why should i care about your opinion

my mom says "just laugh it off, as people who insult you are looking for that negative emotion from you, they want you to get angry or sad, if you ignore them they will keep trying until you stop ignoring, but if you laugh at yourself they will give up"

thats what she tells me, but i haven't had the opportunity to do it
This topic be dumb.

And I didn't say that so I could get someone to say a comeback.

Anyone got one that at least makes me laugh?

Oh, and nothing beats "yo mamma"
If you ever called a nerd at all this is the comeback you should use:
Personally I like the idea of this thread. We can learn witty comebacks ourselves which we can use in the future. I came on this thread to find a few good ones and I did do I am happyXD.
My comeback is a right hook in the jaw.
Nice comeback im going to use it.

Anyway mine is when this kid went up to me and said you felt me and i said you're just saying that cus u want me to
My best comeback is when someone called me a nerd @#$%$#@ so i told him to look at himself in the mirror first
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:04 AM)Robsta Wrote: My comeback is a right hook in the jaw.

That's my favorite comeback so far. Direct, but it'll keep him in a daze.
When someone commented on my friends potential for losing virginity because he brought his PSP, I said to the offender:

[WARNING: MATURE]

DUDE: Your so dumb you traded your car for petrol

Me: I don't have a car......

DUD: ok..........

Yeah he just walked away knowing he just got pwned.
ok some over weight kid started cussing me out cause I would move for my seat, even though I was a freshmen and he was a senior
I turn around saying "you must be one weak *beep* is you try hiding behind words"
He resorts to more cussing
I come out striking a demented look like I would completely waste the guy and said" you know, that foul language is making me think you need a fist in the face"
he runs scared and trips as I go back to being my happy normal self.
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:26 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:26 AM)Chups Wrote: sometimes I say '*ACHOO* sorry Im allergic to your Bullsh*t'

That's nice that you said it as well? It says your favourite. Doesnt mean we cannot share the same Favourite.
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:08 PM)Chups Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:26 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:

That's nice that you said it as well? It says your favourite. Doesnt mean we cannot share the same Favourite.

Good point. I just have a tendency to point things out annoyingly. Eee
Once this kid was annoying me:
Kid: "Go away you head"
Me: "Are you implying that I have an cranium?"
Kid: "Cra-what?"
Me: "Exactly"
Kid: "Can I use this sharpie to right NERD on your head?"
Me: Can I right L on yours?"
Kid: (Growls) Howbout I write dumb@$$ on you.
Me: At least I can spell that.
That kid totally went berserk haha.

Chups: I use that heaps.
some kid makes fun of my mom
me:at least i have a mom and not two dads Supaburn
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:50 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: some kid makes fun of my mom

Nice job making fun of gay people. Speechless
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:37 PM)Wraith Wrote: Once this kid was annoying me:
Kid: (Growls) Howbout I right dumb@$$ on you.

Apparently, you can't either...
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:00 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:37 PM)Wraith Wrote: Once this kid was annoying me:
Kid: (Growls) Howbout I write dumb@$$ on you.

Apparently, you can't either...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I didn't notice that. Sorry, I'm half asleep.
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:04 AM)Robsta Wrote: My comeback is a right hook in the jaw.

Yes!!! Finally i thought i was the only one to get into fights, except i tend to go for their nose (slightest hit hurts like hell) or neck (paralyze them for a few seconds) Tongue_out

note: when i mean neck, i don't mean strangle them, as thats just bad, i gt a pressure points to either pin them or paralyze...

OH SNAP ive got nothing against gays my mums friend is gay
(Jun. 23, 2011  1:55 AM)Chinmoku Wrote: This is mine:

"Why you INSIGNIFICANT piece of psychological INGENUITY! How DARE you insinuate that I, I would tolerate such a DIABOLICAL and UNETHICAL INSULT!!!"

People will say you "talked school" to them. The looks on their faces are the best part Wink.
This is the best come back for only one reason.All the bullies and n00bs don't know what your saying Joyful_2.Come backs Uncertain i don't have one i just shut my mouth up and doing waht i was doing 0-0.i only got in a fight once my whole life to Joyful_2 ofcourse i won. (-.-)Y
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:57 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

Nice job making fun of gay people. Speechless
Nods* I agree.You said everything that was needed to say. but everyone has jokes thrown towards them. Depends on how you react Speechless .Kid says hahaha you must like boys.YouGasp really?Maybe your just confused about yourself so u make fun of others. Just handle it with a comeback on this page or something 0-0.I thought of one.My brother said the world would be better without you.I reply:Yep it sure would be better if you were gone Smile.