World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Best Comebacks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Your Best Comebacks (/Thread-Your-Best-Comebacks)

Pages: 1 2 3

Your Best Comebacks - Sparta - Jun. 22, 2011

What were some of your best comeback moments?

Mine: I was outside at recess and a jerk came up to me and said "wow you're such an @$$#@!%!" and I said "Wow, I used to make lame comments like that...then I turned 3"

RE: Your Best Comebacks - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 22, 2011

Someone called me a nerd then I called them an @$$#@!% then they said how am I an @$$#@!% And I said Everything that you're saying is BullCarp
this is my worst one. Cant remeber the others

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Horser - Jun. 22, 2011

Mmmmmmmmm.... my best comeback was when some kid said I was nerdy, but then I said....YOUR FACE!

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 22, 2011

*le bully is calling/cussing me out*
*le that's what she said/your mom said last night*
Or if they aren't that bad and you just want to stop them, and make them laugh, say bullsharts.
Works like a charm.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - NoodooSoup - Jun. 22, 2011

'Cool story, bro'. Works every time Wink

RE: Your Best Comebacks - ƛnubis - Jun. 22, 2011

I was polishing my magnum one day and a kid ame up and said.

kid: Magnums are for babies.
Me: * Shoots kid in foot*
kid Whyyy
me Whose a baby know.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Khel - Jun. 22, 2011

Can't really say my best one, but the most recent was when a friend and I were discussing the match during the last UFC. At one point he had said something to which I responded "And knowing is half the battle" (A GI Joe quote)

Trying to be a smartass, my buddy posed the question "So Arjun, what exactly is the other half?". To which I responded "Winning" (no that's not meant to be a charlie sheen reference).

Needless to say I won the little banter we had.

Just a general note. A good comeback usually doesn't involve violence. "your mom" or other lame duck responses don't really count.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - ƛnubis - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  10:28 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: 'Cool story, bro'. Works every time Wink

Oh God were you the one who taught Nano that. He spames it so much.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - NoodooSoup - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  10:32 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:28 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: 'Cool story, bro'. Works every time Wink

Haha, no. It's actually an internet meme. Search Google, and you'll find out.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Nano - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  10:32 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:

~ahem~ Cool story bro.

We all know "Your mom" works every time. [/sarcasm]

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Callum6939 - Jun. 22, 2011

Comebacks? Meh,

Well people always say 'I should f****** die, then the world would be happy', I don't really care what they say... Even when people punch me I just don't care, but if anyone F****** insults my family, my comeback is a full out fist fight...

I can't stand people insulting people without others knowing their being insulted, but I've been punched to much I don't feel pain (it's upsetting) so I just fight till the other backs down, I've left school... So it should be good now Grin

Also my life tends to be the opposite to what it seems, as I usually look happy and always caring, but behind that is a dark past, and revenge and hatred living inside, meh

So I don't use come backs, I suck at them, my fists are my comebacks lol, I don't look like a fighter, but I have a reputation of fighting and winning.

Sorry for a long story about... Well hatred I guess, only mild hatred IMO

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Chinmoku - Jun. 23, 2011

This is mine:

"Why you INSIGNIFICANT piece of psychological INGENUITY! How DARE you insinuate that I, I would tolerate such a DIABOLICAL and UNETHICAL INSULT!!!"

People will say you "talked school" to them. The looks on their faces are the best part Wink.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - CyberBlader27 - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  1:55 AM)Chinmoku Wrote: This is mine:

"Why you INSIGNIFICANT piece of psychological INGENUITY! How DARE you insinuate that I, I would tolerate such a DIABOLICAL and UNETHICAL INSULT!!!"

People will say you "talked school" to them. The looks on their faces are the best part Wink.

This = Epicness
I love using big words to mess peoples' brains up!

RE: Your Best Comebacks - leonebest - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  9:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: What were some of your best comeback moments?

Mine: I was outside at recess and a jerk came up to me and said "wow you're such an @$$#@!%!" and I said "Wow, I used to make lame comments like that...then I turned 3"

lol thats mine exept its not three its like one ore 4 or somthing i dont know it verys alot

kid: i bet your d*** is smal
me: so your gay because you look?
or ( well i used to be able to say this)
kid: your gay
me: no im not
and i have a girl friend tell me where yours is.

man when your 11 like i am trust me its aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllooooooottttt worse (most people have already experincced this )

RE: Your Best Comebacks - ƛnubis - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  2:03 AM)leone=best Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: What were some of your best comeback moments?

lol thats mine exept its not three its like one ore 4 or somthing i dont know it verys alot

Never use gay as an insult.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - xXCL0UDXx - Jun. 23, 2011

mine is :

guy:why you have such a big head
ME:i dont know why are you so fat
guy:WAS THAT A FAT JOKE!?
me:your a fat joke...
guy:im gonna pound yout a$$
me:funny thats what i said to your mama last night Smile...*reads comic*

man when your 11 like i am trust me its aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllooooooottttt worse (most people have already experincced this )

Okay, hold up. This sounds like a word-fight and you losing. Calling someone gay is sooo original [/sarcasm] It's pretty much just you and the kid calling each other gay...
And don't do that...

RE: Your Best Comebacks - WhyD125 - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  9:54 PM)Reapers_Embrace Wrote: Mmmmmmmmm.... my best comeback was when some kid said I was nerdy, but then I said....YOUR FACE!

You're not good with comebacks, are you?
I hate when people use that kind of comeback.
Me: This is boring.
Guy: U no wuts boring, YOUR face/mom/girlfriend/life/submarine!
My best:
Guy: {insert insult}
Me: Get a life.

RE: Your Best Comebacks - xXCL0UDXx - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  2:10 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:54 PM)Reapers_Embrace Wrote: Mmmmmmmmm.... my best comeback was when some kid said I was nerdy, but then I said....YOUR FACE!

You're not good with comebacks, are you?
I hate when people use that kind of comeback.
Me: This is boring.
Guy: U no wuts boring, YOUR face/mom/girlfriend/life/submarine!
My best:
Guy: {insert insult}
Me: Get a life.
guy is yor face herting
me:no
guy:well its hurting me
me:go fu$$ yourself Smile

RE: Your Best Comebacks - PattyCakeChamp! - Jun. 23, 2011

Said to a reaaaaaaallllly annoying kid ...
Me: I was sitting there
Kid: Well I am now
Me: Do you have some kind of disorder ???
Kid: No Shut up
Me: Is it OBCD
Kid: *walks away really mad*
Oh and my bro said I am going to ba doctor what are you gonna be doin ?!?!?
Me: Your Wife

RE: Your Best Comebacks - leonebest - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  2:08 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:

Okay, hold up. This sounds like a word-fight and you losing. Calling someone gay is sooo original [/sarcasm] It's pretty much just you and the kid calling each other gay...
And im not so good with come backs

and im not so good with comebacks

Really, you edited my post for no reason.
I JUST SAID DON'T CALL PEOPLE GAY (that much Cute)

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Chups - Jun. 23, 2011

Wow. some people in this thread.....

Sometimes I say 'Wow...This kid" sometimes I say '*ACHOO* sorry Im allergic to your Bullsh*t'

I dont use comebacks very often. I rather use brains to get myself out of things? But I do like some Smile

RE: Your Best Comebacks - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 23, 2011

Here is one of my good ones.

Kid:You're an @$$
MeGaspkay
Kid:You're an elephants @$$
MeGaspkay
KidConfuseduck My ---- You Mother------
MeGaspkay
KidConfusedTOP SAYING THAT YOU --------- -------------- ---------------- ------ ---------------- ----- --------------- ------------------ ----------------------
MeGaspkay

RE: Your Best Comebacks - Ninja Crab - Jun. 23, 2011

ok i said i wanted to order something from this magazine and there was a really good looking guy on the front and my friend went wat r u ordering wait let me guess him and he pointed to the dude so im like why would i order ur ex-boyfriend ' snaps fingers '
oh wait i just remembered more there is this kid at skool who i really hate and yer he tried to make fun of me but no one laughed then i said im sorry i dont speak retard what did u say? and everybody laughed