You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password

A plugin has been installed that allows all users to log in to the Beywiki by using their WBO community username and password. This also simplifies giving people permissions to edit the Wiki. That's all. Smile
Great Grin I was waiting for something lke this because whenever I try to sign up to the Bey Wiki, it won't let me...
thanks, i need to fix that link
So... we can now edit the wiki (grammer, pronunction, etc.,) for sure. Any limits for adding topics or did I miss anything about that somewhere else on the site?
(Aug. 01, 2009  7:09 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: So... we can now edit the wiki (grammer, pronunction, etc.,) for sure. Any limits for adding topics or did I miss anything about that somewhere else on the site?

You shouldn't edit or create any new pages unless you're incredibly confident in what you're writing. It's best to run stuff by this forum first.

Other than that, no.
how do you exactly sign up in BEYWIKI.
There's a bit at the top of every page on beywiki. However you're not allowed to edit or create anything without making a draft and having it approved so until then there's not too much point.
Does anyone have problems logging in since Beywiki came back up ? I am currently logged in myself because that was the way it was before we moved to the new host. I prefer not to try logging out to try it if we indeed have a problem ...
I don't know why, but it never worked for me.
It says I have cookies disabled so I can not login.
Same here, Kai-V; I'm getting what Tri is.
Can you guys try again ?
Still not working :\
(Jan. 18, 2015  1:37 AM)Tri Wrote: It says I have cookies disabled so I can not login.

Same here, what the heck this is?
|BeyBouncer|, it is not working for you because of the special characters in your username. It really needs to be basic to work on MediaWiki. ! might even be considered a special character ... But ashton pinto should work. Can anyone else try it ?
(Jan. 18, 2015  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "!" might even be considered a special character ...

No; th!nk's username also contain an exclamation mark and he possess the 'Lapis Lazuli Face', which means he wrote article(s) on the Beywiki and logged in.
It was before the host change.
It still doesn't work for me... If anyone can try that would help ?