World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password (/Thread-You-now-login-to-the-Wiki-with-your-WBO-username-and-password)

You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Bey Brad - Jan. 01, 2009

A plugin has been installed that allows all users to log in to the Beywiki by using their WBO community username and password. This also simplifies giving people permissions to edit the Wiki. That's all. Smile

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Omega - Aug. 01, 2009

Great Grin I was waiting for something lke this because whenever I try to sign up to the Bey Wiki, it won't let me...

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2009

thanks, i need to fix that link

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - PatheticBarrel - Aug. 01, 2009

So... we can now edit the wiki (grammer, pronunction, etc.,) for sure. Any limits for adding topics or did I miss anything about that somewhere else on the site?

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2009

(Aug. 01, 2009  7:09 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: So... we can now edit the wiki (grammer, pronunction, etc.,) for sure. Any limits for adding topics or did I miss anything about that somewhere else on the site?

You shouldn't edit or create any new pages unless you're incredibly confident in what you're writing. It's best to run stuff by this forum first.

Other than that, no.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - フェルグラント - Aug. 01, 2009

No limit other than editing to carp?

EDIT: Beaten

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - AMATEraxu(*) - Jun. 12, 2012

how do you exactly sign up in BEYWIKI.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Ultra - Jun. 12, 2012

There's a bit at the top of every page on beywiki. However you're not allowed to edit or create anything without making a draft and having it approved so until then there's not too much point.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Kai-V - Jan. 18, 2015

Does anyone have problems logging in since Beywiki came back up ? I am currently logged in myself because that was the way it was before we moved to the new host. I prefer not to try logging out to try it if we indeed have a problem ...

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - MissingNo. - Jan. 18, 2015

I don't know why, but it never worked for me.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Tri - Jan. 18, 2015

It says I have cookies disabled so I can not login.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Mitsu - Jan. 18, 2015

Same here, Kai-V; I'm getting what Tri is.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Shido-kun - Jan. 18, 2015

Same here,I can't login.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - ashton pinto - Jan. 18, 2015

I missed this

Ignore my message in the other thread

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Kai-V - Jan. 18, 2015

Can you guys try again ?

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - ashton pinto - Jan. 18, 2015

Ok, i tried just now and it doesnt work for me

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - MissingNo. - Jan. 18, 2015

Still not working :\

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Vamp!re - Jan. 18, 2015

(Jan. 18, 2015  1:37 AM)Tri Wrote: It says I have cookies disabled so I can not login.

Same here, what the heck this is?

|BeyBouncer|, it is not working for you because of the special characters in your username. It really needs to be basic to work on MediaWiki. ! might even be considered a special character ... But ashton pinto should work. Can anyone else try it ?

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - Vamp!re - Jan. 19, 2015

(Jan. 18, 2015  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "!" might even be considered a special character ...

No; th!nk's username also contain an exclamation mark and he possess the 'Lapis Lazuli Face', which means he wrote article(s) on the Beywiki and logged in.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - MissingNo. - Jan. 19, 2015

It was before the host change.

RE: You now login to the Wiki with your WBO username and password - ashton pinto - Jan. 20, 2015

It still doesn't work for me... If anyone can try that would help ?