Mar

You Can Only Choose 1!

Silver Springs, Maryland
Tournament Results
Martin Luther King jr Park
1120 Jackson Rd
  We will meet under the large pavillion next to the playground, behind the basketball courts.
12:00 PM on 03/20/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Format: The format for this event is P3C1 Burst Standard. Please read the Burst Standard rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete. Legal parts / launchers will not be lent out by event staff.

This format requires each Blader to have at least 3 beyblades. Each Beyblade must have different parts than the other 2 beyblades in the blader's "Decks". Please come prepared!

Host: CrisisCrusher07

Location: This event will be held outdoors at Martin Luther King Jr. Park. Please note the address in the description as the park itself is quite large and typing the park name into Google Maps may lead you in the wrong direction. Look at the picture for guidance.
[Image: 209914165_329425355479803_88577279805146...e=62469672]

Time: As the tournament will start promptly at 12:00pm, please plan to arrive around 11:00am when registration will begin. Registration will close at 11:45am. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue. If you are running a little late please make a post with your estimated time of arival in the thread and or send me a private message.

I will not be accepting any player registered or not past 12:15pm!!

Participants: This will be a 32 person event.

Prizes: Will be given to the 1st Place player after the finals have been completed.

COVID-19 Precautions READ THIS BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR ATTENDANCE:
This event will cooperate with Montgomery County Reopening Guidelines, as well as the WBO Covid-19 Guidelines effective from last year.

[Image: unnamed_1_2a03d87f-d496-4de7-b2a4-c42bf2...1610578282]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by

1st Place:

Will recieve a $30 Gift card code to Four-Gaming

Other Information:
Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 12:00 PM and is expected to run for about 3 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
@worldbeyblade
WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #MDBEYBLADE #WBO

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
This event is happening in March right? A specific month is not outlined in the title.
(Mar. 05, 2022  12:38 AM)Broyeeto Wrote: This event is happening in March right? A specific month is not outlined in the title.

I beliave this tournament is in March because march 20th is on Sunday where as April 20th is a weekday
Yeah. It’s March. I dunno why it didn’t set it. I’ll see if I can fix it.
I don't know calling it you can only pick one makes it sound like this isn't pick 3 choose one. If it was you can only choose one, then it would sound like it. This is the P3C1 tournament right?
(Mar. 05, 2022  3:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't know calling it you can only pick one makes it sound like this isn't pick 3 choose one. If it was you can only choose one, then it would sound like it. This is the P3C1 tournament right?

Yes it is. Let me Change the tittle.
Another tournament, another new format. I like it 😜
(Mar. 06, 2022  2:06 AM)maxrod Wrote: Another tournament, another new format. I like it 😜

Yeah. I want to get the opinions of the MD bladers on which format they like the most.
I read the WBO Covid guidelines, and just wanted to make sure. Does the part where participants must leave after being elongated still apply or are they still allowed to stay for free play?
(Mar. 13, 2022  3:51 AM)ICrazyEater Wrote: I read the WBO Covid guidelines, and just wanted to make sure. Does the part where participants must leave after being elongated still apply or are they still allowed to stay for free play?

No. The Covid rules for the WBO are basically just follow the guidelines of the area in which the tournament is being held. However we do ask that after your matches are done you don’t crowd around the people still playing in the tournament.
Finally here, very excited for my first tournament!
Should be arriving in 10 minutes or so.
Wasn’t able to make it too 8, but it was tons of fun. Thanks for putting this together.
Tournament report.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mar-20-...-1-reports
I'm getting into full rant mode here, I'm really sort of disillusioned with how terrible the TT releases have been and how non-adaptive WBO's ruleset has been.
This matches for event have now been processed.