1120 Jackson Rd
  Pavillion
12:30PM on 05/26/2019
Hosted by
  Yami
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Sunday May 26th, 2019
Martin Luther King Jr. Park
Burst!
Directions/Additional Information
1120 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904. We will be playing either under the pavilion or on the grass.

Tournament Time: Tournament Registration and Free Play will be starting at 11:00AM, however we be starting the event at 12:30 PM. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as we can, but if your going to be late PM me or post in this thread.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra ten is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that! As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

Side Note: Please, PLEASE, PLEASE keep a hold on each and every part you own. We'd like to avoid thefts of all types, from Beyblades to game systems and laptops. Keep all your personal belongings close to your person at all times; do not leave them hanging around, as they are YOUR responsibility, and the tournament staff cannot be held liable for thefts.

Prize: TBA

Let me know if there's any questions

Yami
gray kurokin
Ardmore Bladers
Zycratic
Hyper xeno
CrimsonBurst
Isaias08
jackpotgodzilla
Kinshinxlkari
CheetoBlader
DeceasedCrab
Chetder
JunPark
Hitashi
L Drago 12345
AceWashington
Theja
Krishnaleela
Deva_Anand
hecknes
Lushen《Axeed》

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 25, 2019  7:39 PM)gray kurokin Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  6:18 PM)CheetoBlader Round 2 Wrote: Gray Kurokin! Remember that match we had in September?

It was Round one actually and I gave you that 4W and 1L score in that tournament. I gave the L
(May. 25, 2019  7:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It was Round one actually and I gave you that 4W and 1L score in that tournament. I gave the L

I'm ready this time.
What are the prizes
(May. 25, 2019  8:50 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: What are the prizes

We don't know. Some of us have offered to pitch in for a prize budget, but it's Yami's call. The used Star Storm stadium might go towards it, depending.
i'm practicing for tomorrow and my lr launcher just broke. a tooth on one of the gears broke and now it skips every launch Unhappy
(May. 23, 2019  12:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Will anyone be selling anything?

I have a new Cho Z Valkyrie (B-127) for $20
Yami! What format is this? Round Robin or Swiss?

(May. 26, 2019  3:09 AM)Isaias08 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  12:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Will anyone be selling anything?

I have a new Cho Z Valkyrie (B-127) for $20
I’ll probably take it. No promises. But probably. So bring it.
It's too many for round robin now, it's gonna wind up being swiss unless Yami wants to blindside us with double elimination, which I hope he won't.
(May. 26, 2019  3:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's too many for round robin now, it's gonna wind up being swiss unless Yami wants to blindside us with double elimination, which I hope he won't.

Swiss or RR is fine. DE is going to be the end of me.
(May. 26, 2019  3:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's too many for round robin now, it's gonna wind up being swiss unless Yami wants to blindside us with double elimination, which I hope he won't.

But we haven't quite hit the 32 players mark.

Everyone it's going to quite hot tomorrow. I encourage everyone bring tons of water to stay hydrated.

All prize donations are welcome.

I'll definitely need everyone help to keep the tournament in a fast pace.
I have a used Star Storm stadium. It's not much of a prize but it's in good condition.
I can help run the lost and found!
(May. 26, 2019  1:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I can help run the lost and found!

Whoa, nope! Nope nope. Only the tournament organizer should run the lost and found if there is one. You bring the found item to the organizer table and you tell Yami and then you put it out of your mind. Being helpful is one thing, but things like this need the organizer's permission and authorization.
(May. 26, 2019  1:35 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  1:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I can help run the lost and found!

Whoa, nope! Nope nope. Only the tournament organizer should run the lost and found if there is one. You bring the found item to the organizer table and you tell Yami and then you put it out of your mind. Being helpful is one thing, but things like this need the organizer's permission and authorization.

Oh! I didn’t know that! Sorry!
Sorry I have been mia lately my friends. I have been super busy with everything and more. Looking forward to seeing everyone. So happy we have a Maryland tournament again!!
(May. 26, 2019  2:59 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: Sorry I have been mia lately my friends. I have been super busy with everything and more. Looking forward to seeing everyone.  So happy we have a Maryland tournament again!!

See you in 1 hour and 30ish minutes!
Where should we go. I'm here a little bit early
(May. 26, 2019  3:39 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Where should we go. I'm here a little bit early

Find the pavilion. I’ll be there soon.
(May. 26, 2019  3:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  3:39 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Where should we go. I'm here a little bit early

Find the pavilion. I’ll be there soon.
We're driving around
(May. 26, 2019  3:44 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  3:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Find the pavilion. I’ll be there soon.
We're driving around
I’ll probably be there around 11:30ish.
I'm by the playground I think this is it
(May. 26, 2019  3:51 PM)Hitashi Wrote: I'm by the playground I think this is it

You’ll see some stadiums. That’s how to find it.
(May. 26, 2019  3:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  3:51 PM)Hitashi Wrote: I'm by the playground I think this is it

You’ll see some stadiums. That’s how to find it.

You sure. We drove around and we only saw this one
(May. 26, 2019  3:55 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  3:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’ll see some stadiums. That’s how to find it.

You sure. We drove around and we only saw this one
It under the pavilion.
I'm under a pavilion right now