Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Jan. 14, 2017  3:20 PM)Ultra Wrote: 2016 WHF Gold Xcaliber:

http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...v485248483

Wondering how high this will go since it's become pretty rare and expensive in a such a short time.

Wow, has it really? Have you seen the price on any others recently?
(Jan. 17, 2017  8:52 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow, has it really? Have you seen the price on any others recently?

Actually thinking about it I think it's just greedy sellers. It's comes up less frequently now though I think.
Of course it is greedy sellers. I told you it would come back down to 1500 yen, the actual price it was officially sold for, eventually. We just have to be smart and not give in to them...
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course it is greedy sellers. I told you it would come back down to 1500 yen, the actual price it was officially sold for, eventually. We just have to be smart and not give in to them...

I don't know why you seem to think this. You did tell me that and so far it's gone the complete opposite. Over time it's gonna get rarer and more expensive. I honestly don't see any reason why the price would go down. I get that prices of special editions remain high briefly after their released but this goes way beyond that.
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't know why you seem to think this. You did tell me that and so far it's gone the complete opposite. Over time it's gonna get rarer and more expensive. I honestly don't see any reason why the price would go down. I get that prices of special editions remain high briefly after their released but this goes way beyond that.

It is not really abnormal for its price to still be high right now. And did I never mention that the gold L-Drago 105F Starter's value is currently very low? You just have to wait a wee longer.
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not really abnormal for its price to still be high right now. And did I never mention that the gold L-Drago 105F Starter's value is currently very low? You just have to wait a wee longer.

Yes but it came out a few years ago that the supplies of that were still abundant. Regardless there aren't any of the gold metal system L-Drago on ebay and there haven't been for like 2 months so I don't think you can say they're still low cause they aren't around.
I am not sure why you do not see that golden Xcalibur's situation will be exactly the same in approximately exactly the same amount of time that it took for golden L-Drago to be very cheap. It was litterally last year or so that I kept seeing unwanted gold L-Drago on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
(Jan. 18, 2017  1:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not sure why you do not see that golden Xcalibur's situation will be exactly the same in approximately exactly the same amount of time that it took for golden L-Drago to be very cheap. It was litterally last year or so that I kept seeing unwanted gold L-Drago on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

As I said that was probably due to the abundant supply. You have no idea that the situation is the same with the gold Excalibur.
I think the value of these things goes up and down naturally. Items like these are objectively 'rare' by virtue of the fact that they cannot be purchased anywhere and were limited in production, but the number of them that were kept NIB might be high because people knew they would be limited when purchasing them (I bought two of the gold Xcalibur and kept one NIB, for example). So, the value almost is determined not only by the time that has passed since they were available (among other factors like the popularity and usefulness of the Beyblade, and the popularity of the series which is what I think is affecting the L Drago 105F's apparent low value right now of course), but the number of them in circulation in online auctions.
(Jan. 18, 2017  2:01 AM)Ultra Wrote: As I said that was probably due to the abundant supply. You have no idea that the situation is the same with the gold Excalibur.

There is no higher supply of golden L-Drago than of golden Xcalibur...
(Jan. 18, 2017  2:01 AM)Ultra Wrote: As I said that was probably due to the abundant supply. You have no idea that the situation is the same with the gold Excalibur.

I guess they are not really rare and out of production because they are being sold in HK Tournaments Too now !

[Image: Screenshot_2017-01-14-12-45-45_zpsha0m5csb.png]

Now the thing is two to three months back also the same prices were going on Gold Excalibur and a seller listed 4 to 5 of them and did that continuously for 2 to 3 weeks and the lowest I saw was 2100 Approx at the end of the auction and then the seller stopped listing them ( Maybe because his stock ended ? ) So if someone has blocked loads of them the value would surely come down for this product which would be near to Original Price for sure ! ( I am only saying for this and not for all the Rare Beyblades hah ! ) This is what I have seen in the case of Golden Xcalibur ! There is also a listing in which the Price of Gold Excalibur is 8315 Yen or near that but I guess its not really worth it !

and this is what same is happening with Clear Driger Layer First someone listed at a very high price above 20 k yen and now we can see some listings under 10 k yen and one to two listings under 5k Yen Too !

Not only with this but with the Transparent Blue Grips the same case was there. First When they were only sold in CoroCoro Base events during the time when the Victory Valkyrie Guide was released they were being sold for 2k to 3k Yen on YJA ! But then I also get to know that it was supplied in some Toys R Us Stores for the price of 700 to 800 Yen I guess.

and Also again some events it was available and the value of the grip is for sure down Now on YJA and again they are gonna come be up for sale in WHF And the value is gonna go low drastically ! Now Some days back I saw two to three go for 1.2 to 1.7 k Yen and It can be found now for around 2k to 2.5 k Yen !

For sure it will take time for the Gold Excalibur To come down ( The Price) ! Not to Ignore the fact that Gold Excaliburs can also come through eBay Sellers from Hong Kong in future If Maybe the Hong Kong Supplier ( Mani I suppose ) Decides to supply to sellers !

and Yes No Offense at all For sure the Prices are high now due to the fact that its gets listed rarely but I hope for sure it to go down in Future and if it really becomes super rare then I totally can't say anything but no doesn't really seem this is going to be the case in Gold Excalibur as still its being produced ( Not available in Japan but at least in HK and expect it to be there for some more tournaments there) and Again for sure someone will list it in future on YJA and the value will be down again hah !
The Black Knight Valkyrie Wing Accel is once again listed on YJA! That too for like 180,000 Yen hah !

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...w170219352
I have no idea if this guide is legit or not, but I almost want to buy it and have someone translate it haha: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/239351290

[Image: QmiW5eN.jpg]

[Image: uFAWK3F.jpg]

[Image: Vgzb0uq.jpg]
''Make sure to buy dozens of Revolve and hope to get a good one''
(Apr. 04, 2017  2:38 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: ''Make sure to buy dozens of Revolve and hope to get a good one''

It's obviously more complicated than just that if the last image (and my first-hand experience with the Japanese community) is any indication. Wink
http://www.jauce.com/auction/f210963089

How has this not gone above 100 yen on bids yet. I can easily see it hitting like £600+. I'd buy it myself if I had the money.
(Apr. 06, 2017  12:21 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: http://www.jauce.com/auction/f210963089

How has this not gone above 100 yen on bids yet. I can easily see it hitting like £600+. I'd buy it myself if I had the money.

Well, it will now...
(Apr. 06, 2017  12:57 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Well, it will now...

It's one of those hidden bidder auctions.  Last minute it will defo hit like £600+ I'm sure of it. Damn that dragoon ms light blue tourney ver is on my wanted list lol
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=f210963089
74000 yen. I wish I had the money
(Apr. 09, 2017  11:18 AM)nickien Wrote: https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=f210963089
74000 yen. I wish I had the money

Me too lol, 2 of the beys I want were in that lot lol.
Woah, this is cool
http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/e216184436

Burst anime reference sheets (i think that's the term lol) 

we even get to see a clear look at Valk's hairpiece thingy :0
[Image: Cg66a_IAKOY.jpg]

Got all this for just $7 from a local blader Smile
Not bad, why did you rip him off hah?
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not bad, why did you rip him off hah?

opps wrong thread lol. Sorry.

Lol he actually offered me for 350rs (aka $5 lolololol) btw lol
(Apr. 09, 2017  11:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Me too lol, 2 of the beys I want were in that lot lol.

I did bid on this, I think 65,000 but still lost.