good
10.78%
just ok
8.33%
Total: 100% 204 vote(s)
(May. 03, 2011  9:57 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  10:22 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Item Sig

Text Scipio132 at the bottom in white

Images Teen Gohan SSJ2 on the right Kyon on the left and Dain ( Deltora Quest) In the middle.

Backround. Purple.

Font Any

Font color White

@ scopio because u have alredy requested many sig makers

Uhhh I have not made a request in a year to any sig maker. Just wanted to tell you.
(May. 04, 2011  9:16 PM)scipio132 Wrote:

Images Teen Gohan SSJ2 on the right Kyon on the left and Dain ( Deltora Quest) In the middle.

Backround. Purple.

Font Any

Font color White

Uhhh I have not made a request in a year to any sig maker. Just wanted to tell you.

soory but i got these info by a pm
(May. 01, 2011  11:19 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  1:09 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: hey can i have a sig that has storm pegasis vs lighning ldrago, galaxy pegasis vs meteo l drago and big bang pegasis vs ldrago destroy. pick a cool background and can it say somewhere "the battle will never end"

THIS is unexpected.a good sig maker turns INTO a customer??!?!THIS is REALLY intriguing

@ TheBeydude5

sig request cancelled

because ( i want a new sig but i dont have the time) i m not a punk sittting here to make sigs for persons who want me to do there job because they don't have time
(May. 05, 2011  11:38 AM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  9:16 PM)scipio132 Wrote:

Backround. Purple.

Font Any

Font color White

soory but i got these info by a pm
(May. 01, 2011  11:19 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  1:09 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: hey can i have a sig that has storm pegasis vs lighning ldrago, galaxy pegasis vs meteo l drago and big bang pegasis vs ldrago destroy. pick a cool background and can it say somewhere "the battle will never end"

THIS is unexpected.a good sig maker turns INTO a customer??!?!THIS is REALLY intriguing

@ TheBeydude5

sig request cancelled

because ( i want a new sig but i dont have the time) i m not a punk sittting here to make sigs for persons who want me to do there job because they don't have time

Dude, you're going to lose so many customers because you are so strict! First of all, it's not their fault they thought you were your cousin and requested there. Second of all, what if he thinks you make better sigs than he does? Maybe he wants one beyond his capability. There are plenty of other sigmakers who won't make people deal with this all the time. Tired
is this thread still going?? if it is can i have A GREEN LIGHTNING BACKROUND WITH A HELL KERBECS AND A BASALT HOROGIUM. AND MAKE IT SAY KERBECSSLAYER IN FADE FONT
Are you still making sig because if you are can you make a background with navy blue and the mercury anubis blue with some cool effects on the background and make mercury anubis on the middle with my name under in purple.And can you make a avatar with mercury anubis!Thanks
and can you put the photo of mercury anubis anime instead of the real life toy mercury anibis?
hi,I want a signature . In this there should be a picture of burn phoenix and storm pegasis and background should be ice like with a light blue tint. The text should be "Beyblader" with fire effect in a cool font and it should be placed in the bottom left and right corner. And it will also have to be a WBO picture.
Well Done for all your avatar and I appreciate the hard work!!!

Thank You Very Much
Can you make me a good L-Drago/Ryuga avatar with my username somewhere? Also if possible can you make it animated, Thanks. Maybe with a lightning background, your the professional, do anything but make it good! Wink
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:17 PM)bladerJAKS Wrote: hay im wanting one but i want to know-and possible stupid question-dose the sigh's cost money???? if not can i have a sign that has a pic of a flame Pegasus only with the red wheel like on the svs set it all rusty metal fenced back round and my name in the same font as your current sign only in orange

her is ur si jaks

[Image: bladerjaks.png]
(May. 03, 2011  11:55 PM)blader1357 Wrote: I want it to have yu and libra and say libra in the backround thanks!

[Image: libra.png]
Almost none of these backgrounds are original, make you're own backgrounds If you want to copy backgrounds from Google Images, then this is not you're 'sig. shop.' With just a little colours and Photoshop brushes, you can make lots.

Stop copying backgrounds.
dude most of them r created by me only and i have copied some from some sites because i was snot able to create one for them

and i have done that because i wanted full satisfaction of the people who request on my sig shop
None of them are created by you, except the Really stretched Beyblade ones. If you want full satisfaction of people who request on 'you're sig shop' Then make you're own backgrounds.
(May. 09, 2011  4:33 AM)Electric Wrote: None of them are created by you, except the Really stretched Beyblade ones. If you want full satisfaction of people who request on 'you're sig shop' Then make you're own backgrounds.

i counted them and half of all the sigs background r created by me and if u want to talk more about it use pm
Eletric his sig are awesome thats why i'm on this shop!Even if he copy's it's awesome!Oh and bladeruler did you see my request can you make it for me?
(May. 09, 2011  4:33 AM)Electric Wrote: None of them are created by you, except the Really stretched Beyblade ones. If you want full satisfaction of people who request on 'you're sig shop' Then make you're own backgrounds.

don't be a hater because you can't make quality sigs
(May. 10, 2011  1:37 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote:

You could've listed reasons for why bladeruler was good, instead of immaturely putting "you hatin". Come on, he has a point by saying he doesn't make his own backgrounds. And nothing you say will change that because it's a fact.
hello i would like and epic pic with eveil gemios in the middle of the pic with a two tone back round of black and a dark red with the twins in there with my name KRIS93 at the bottom of the beyblade
NoodooSoup and electric if u just want to insult me just insult by pm but i will not change the way i make sigs because still their r people like Dharak , bladerJAKS and others

and if ur jealous of me open ur sig shop and then see who gets more request and also try to create all backgrounds of requests by urself

if u can't to anything byurself so don't also point out someone else
Shut up bladeruler. They are not jealous of you. Electric's sigs are awesome and so are Noodoosoups. They are saying to try and create your own backgrounds, not to use any random one you find on the internet.
(May. 10, 2011  10:40 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Shut up bladeruler. They are not jealous of you. Electric's sigs are awesome and so are Noodoosoups. They are saying to try and create your own backgrounds, not to use any random one you find on the internet.

don't mess up in between and 4 ur kinda info they don't have their sig shop as much as i know and hu ru to talk about my sigs when u to don't no how to create one
(May. 06, 2011  12:23 PM)kerbecslayer Wrote: is this thread still going?? if it is can i have A GREEN LIGHTNING BACKROUND WITH A HELL KERBECS AND A BASALT HOROGIUM. AND MAKE IT SAY KERBECSSLAYER IN FADE FONT

here is ur sig dude

[Image: kerbesclayer.png]
(May. 10, 2011  12:43 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  10:40 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Shut up bladeruler. They are not jealous of you. Electric's sigs are awesome and so are Noodoosoups. They are saying to try and create your own backgrounds, not to use any random one you find on the internet.

don't mess up in between and 4 ur kinda info they don't have their sig shop as much as i know and hu ru to talk about my sigs when u to don't no how to create one

Dude,noodoosoup has a sig shop last time.he was good at it,too.but now,like jacksonian,he only takes request thru PM's
By the way, I always make my own backgrounds, for all the requests I do. The only thing stopping me from doing many requests is finding time in general, but I like making my own backgrounds.

That being written, I do not know why bladeruler is targetted when essentially everybody on this site does not make their own backgrounds.
(May. 10, 2011  1:37 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote:

I am sure I can make signatures better than you, although not seeming to brag, but better than most of the users around here. Some people beat my signature quality by a lot.

Also, at least I can make my own Backgrounds.