Poll: what do u think about my signatures

awesome
80.88%
good
10.78%
just ok
8.33%
Total: 100% 204 vote(s)
Note: people who r not active members there sig request will automatically get cancelled cause they just register and don't even come back so before posting make sure u r a active member.

here is how to put a sig: go to My settings on top left and then on that screen u will find change signature on the left..click that. Then u have to put the URL of the image posted by xlr8 in the [i m g]URL here[/i m g] tags and ur signature will be there

Hey guys. I have decided to open my own avatar and signature shop.
When giving me a request for a avatar/sig all you have to are include these things:

It's a avatar or sig.
What picture u want
what background u want
What text you want (where you want it placed)
and what type of font's effect u want

Important: credit me for the signature.

For example: hi, I want a signature . In this there should be a picture of a robot character [LINK HERE] and background should be ice like with a light blue tint.
The text should be "XYZ ....." with fire effect in a cool font and it should be placed in the bottom right corner
and i also want a wbo pic. above my text.

click spoiler to see some example of my work :

dude,is it just me,or is this the same with prakhars?unless you ARE him
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:52 AM)gigablader98 Wrote: dude,is it just me,or is this the same with prakhars?unless you ARE him

soory to say but im the real prakhar and the creater of this sigs he is my cousin who uses a acoount which has my name on it and he requested me for those sigs because he requested me for them and now when i started using wbo i want my credits back
Hi,can I have a sig the same as soldier fear but with my name on it and the same writing also,
with this background: http://www.psdgraphics.com/file/grunge-danger.jpg
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:17 PM)MasterMike Wrote: Hi,can I have a sig the same as soldier fear but with my name on it and the same writing also,

do u want fang leone in it as soldier fear
Hey nice sigs here.Can you make me a sig that has naruto sage mode with the cloak he wore during his fight with pain vs sasuke akatsuki?Oh and its a chidori vs rasengan fight and please put my name anywhere that looks good
hey can you make me a rock leone sig dont care what pictures or anything surprise me
I want the galaxy pegasus with the faded out hell kerbecs
i am kinda disappointed cause there no sig for burn fireblaze.
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:15 PM)beykenta112 Wrote: i am kinda disappointed cause there no sig for burn fireblaze.

if u want i can creaye one with it for u and why r u using soldier fera sig
some people are almost like that.they are using a sig(sometimes,as a AVI) with out permission.they could just let us make them 0.o
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:17 PM)MasterMike Wrote: Hi,can I have a sig the same as soldier fear but with my name on it and the same writing also,

here's ur sig mastermike

[Image: mastermike.png]
hey awesome job on the sigs there fabulous!!!

would you please make me a sig with ryuga and l drago destroy on the left, and johanes(?) and beat lynx on the right. the sig can say Beat Lynx any where and the background/ font is up to your creative genius. Could there also be a large lldrago or hell kerbecs (up to you which looks better) in the background similiar to your personal sig.
Also is there anyway you could make a avatar similiar to the sig?

no hurry at all

thanks
from beatlynx
Hey, sorry to bother you. You probably have loads of other Sig and avatar requests, so I'll make mine easy:

*Red Background
*Pictures Of Haruhi Suzumiya And Kyon *"TMoHS" (W/out the quotes Smile) in the bottom left (times new roman)
*My username in the bottom right (In arial bold italic)
*Avi and sig por favor
Thank you!
hey cancelled sig you take forever
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:58 PM)uzumaki_naruto Wrote: Hey nice sigs here.Can you make me a sig that has naruto sage mode with the cloak he wore during his fight with pain vs sasuke akatsuki?Oh and its a chidori vs rasengan fight and please put my name anywhere that looks good

here is ur sig dude

[Image: chidori_vs_rasengan_2.jpg]
can i have a clown with the words crown clown and at the left of the signature thares basalt and when your done can you message it to me.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:04 PM)beyruler123 Wrote: hey can you make me a cyber pegasus with dark bull sig i dont care what pics or where you put them i just want a cyber pegasus with a dark bull sig

here is ur sig

[Image: beyruler123.png]
wow tnx
i would like a pic of ldrago and storm peasus
Hey there.May i have a sig like ur's but except it's Mercury Anubis.also find a matching avatar.it's up to you to design it.Thanks!
^^dont do this guy's,he requested to two other makers
But i actually like his make's that other's.Off topic anyways.

On Topic:Could u make it or not?
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, sorry to bother you. You probably have loads of other Sig and avatar requests, so I'll make mine easy:

*Red Background
*Pictures Of Haruhi Suzumiya And Kyon *"TMoHS" (W/out the quotes Smile) in the bottom left (times new roman)
*My username in the bottom right (In arial bold italic)
*Avi and sig por favor
Thank you!

ur sig request is cancelled because u requested to other sig shop's too
(Apr. 24, 2011  8:32 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: But i actually like his make's that other's.Off topic anyways.

On Topic:Could u make it or not?

(Apr. 24, 2011  6:49 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Hey there.May i have a sig like ur's but except it's Mercury Anubis.also find a matching avatar.it's up to you to design it.Thanks!

(Apr. 24, 2011  7:02 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: ^^dont do this guy's,he requested to two other makers

thanks bbp9 to tell me and there sig request will never be done here on my sig shop

thanks again