Total: 100% 204 vote(s)
hey nice sigs
can you make this for me?
*Green background
*Blue cyber Pegasus on the left with sora on the right
*and on the bottom in black my name StormPegasus645
all sig will be done shortly
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:38 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, sorry to bother you. You probably have loads of other Sig and avatar requests, so I'll make mine easy:

*Red Background
*Pictures Of Haruhi Suzumiya And Kyon *"TMoHS" (W/out the quotes Smile) in the bottom left (times new roman)
*My username in the bottom right (In arial bold italic)
*Avi and sig por favor
Thank you!

ur sig request is cancelled because u requested to other sig shop's too
Um..no I haven't. Only to your other account.
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:03 PM)bladeruler Wrote: all sig will be done shortly

cancelled sig, you take forever
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:21 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, sorry to bother you. You probably have loads of other Sig and avatar requests, so I'll make mine easy:

*Red Background
*Pictures Of Haruhi Suzumiya And Kyon *"TMoHS" (W/out the quotes Smile) in the bottom left (times new roman)
*Avi and sig por favor
Thank you!

4 ur kind info that's my cousin's sig shop not mine and u have requested there that only matters ok
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:35 AM)bladeruler Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:21 AM)Sparta Wrote:

*Red Background
*Avi and sig por favor
Thank you!

4 ur kind info that's my cousin's sig shop not mine and u have requested there that only matters ok
But I thought you said that was you making the sigs anyways! And besides I asked him to cancel the order!

Ugh, whatever. Getting this sig is turning out to be more trouble than it's worth, so I think I'll go find another shop.

Thanks anyways though
Can I please have an avatar with destroy l drago and my username in red font under it? And also can I have signature with a black background and in red text it says " Conqeuror" and under that it says " team gravity warriors: soldier". Please and thanks!
is mine done?
hay im wanting one but i want to know-and possible stupid question-dose the sigh's cost money???? if not can i have a sign that has a pic of a flame Pegasus only with the red wheel like on the svs set it all rusty metal fenced back round and my name in the same font as your current sign only in orange
These sigs are free. I don't think the WBO allows sig makers to get money from the sigs
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:14 AM)GaleForce Wrote: These sigs are free. I don't think the WBO allows sig makers to get money from the sigs

cool thanks but i want to hear from him about it as well
hey can i have a sig that has storm pegasis vs lighning ldrago, galaxy pegasis vs meteo l drago and big bang pegasis vs ldrago destroy. pick a cool background and can it say somewhere "the battle will never end"
(May. 01, 2011  1:09 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: hey can i have a sig that has storm pegasis vs lighning ldrago, galaxy pegasis vs meteo l drago and big bang pegasis vs ldrago destroy. pick a cool background and can it say somewhere "the battle will never end"

oho wat im seeing u post a request to me till i remember u have ur own sig shop and also are u trying to challenge me
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:40 PM)BeatLynx Wrote: hey awesome job on the sigs there fabulous!!!

would you please make me a sig with ryuga and l drago destroy on the left, and johanes(?) and beat lynx on the right. the sig can say Beat Lynx any where and the background/ font is up to your creative genius. Could there also be a large lldrago or hell kerbecs (up to you which looks better) in the background similiar to your personal sig.
Also is there anyway you could make a avatar similiar to the sig?

no hurry at all

thanks
from beatlynx

here is ur sig dude

[Image: beatlynx.png]
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:09 PM)scottlx01 Wrote: i would like a pic of ldrago and storm peasus

here is ur sig

[Image: scottlx01.png]
(May. 01, 2011  1:09 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: hey can i have a sig that has storm pegasis vs lighning ldrago, galaxy pegasis vs meteo l drago and big bang pegasis vs ldrago destroy. pick a cool background and can it say somewhere "the battle will never end"

THIS is unexpected.a good sig maker turns INTO a customer??!?!THIS is REALLY intriguing
ok ok u two. u guys can laugh all u want but no im not testing u and dont judge me lol. i want a new sig but i dont have the time. jeez this is embarassing. lol. but i still want the sig. but dont forget, im still a rival of u guys, so dont let ur guard down
(May. 01, 2011  3:28 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: ok ok u two. u guys can laugh all u want but no im not testing u and dont judge me lol. i want a new sig but i dont have the time. jeez this is embarassing. lol. but i still want the sig. but dont forget, im still a rival of u guys, so dont let ur guard down
hey dude ur r not my rival beydude 5 my only rivals ( friendly rivals ) are :

bbp9

ixus

jacksonian
Item Sig

Text Scipio132 at the bottom in white

Images Teen Gohan SSJ2 on the right Kyon on the left and Dain ( Deltora Quest) In the middle.

Backround. Purple.

Font Any

Font color White

Dain http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...19&bih=706 http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...17&bih=577
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:59 PM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: hey nice sigs
can you make this for me?
*Green background
*Blue cyber Pegasus on the left with sora on the right
*and on the bottom in black my name StormPegasus645

here's ur sig storm pegasus 645

[Image: nature-background.png]
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:40 PM)BeatLynx Wrote: hey awesome job on the sigs there fabulous!!!

would you please make me a sig with ryuga and l drago destroy on the left, and johanes(?) and beat lynx on the right. the sig can say Beat Lynx any where and the background/ font is up to your creative genius. Could there also be a large lldrago or hell kerbecs (up to you which looks better) in the background similiar to your personal sig.
Also is there anyway you could make a avatar similiar to the sig?

no hurry at all

thanks
from beatlynx

sorry to be late but here's ur avatar

[Image: mixedcamoulfage.png]
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:45 AM)conqueror Wrote: Can I please have an avatar with destroy l drago and my username in red font under it? And also can I have signature with a black background and in red text it says " Conqeuror" and under that it says " team gravity warriors: soldier". Please and thanks!

conqueror here is ur avatar and sig

[Image: Conquerorsig.jpg]

[Image: Conqueroravatar.jpg]
hey can I have a sig with Big bang pegasis straight on (front view) on the right, My name in white glowing, and a night background. thx!
hey so how do i put it on my sig
(May. 01, 2011  10:22 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Item Sig

Text Scipio132 at the bottom in white

Images Teen Gohan SSJ2 on the right Kyon on the left and Dain ( Deltora Quest) In the middle.

Backround. Purple.

Font Any

Font color White

(May. 03, 2011  1:00 AM)JCx06 Wrote: hey can I have a sig with Big bang pegasis straight on (front view) on the right, My name in white glowing, and a night background. thx!

sig request cancelled both of u

@ scopio because u have alredy requested many sig makers

@ JCx06 because ur sig request has already be done by bigbang pegasus 9
(May. 03, 2011  9:23 PM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: hey so how do i put it on my sig

by right clicking the sig and selecting option copy url and then pasting it in the sig window in between img codes
I want it to have yu and libra and say libra in the backround thanks!
img codes?
im wondering can u make my sign
(May. 04, 2011  1:01 AM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: img codes?

this:
[img][/img]